It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Jim Garrow: A Real Conspiracy Theorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This Jim Garrow fellow would fit in quite wonderfully here don't you think ATS?

Conservative activist Jim Garrow appeared Monday on Fox News contributor Erik Rush’s radio program, where he claimed that Obama would try to boost his tanking poll numbers by claiming that scientists had communicated with extraterrestrials.

“What we’re going to be seeing soon is the unveiling of the concept that we have, in fact, been contacted and have been in communication with people from other civilizations beyond earth, and that will be part of the great deception,” Garrow said.

Rush and another guest, Nancy Smith of the Tea Party news show “Politichicks,” said they weren’t surprised.

“Personally I’ve already heard some other sources saying the very same thing that you’re saying,” Smith said.

of course the guys over at fox will agree with anything about Obama being the anti-christ or the worst thing to happen to conservatives since Charity.

Garrow — who claims Obama had ordered the deaths of conservative blogger Andrew Breitbart, journalist Michael Hastings and novelist Tom Clancy because they knew he was a Saudi double agent – said the plot would be “the greatest deception that mankind has ever faced.”

Yeah, Obama had Tom Clancy killed caused he was too close to the 'truth' about him.

hehe.

And us Fellow Canucks are coming for you America:

Garrow said the next step in Obama’s plan would be to order the military to attack Americans who aren’t deceived by his alien contact hoax, but the conservative activist doubted that U.S. troops would turn against their own.

That, of course, is where Chinese, Russian and United Nations forces come in, as well as Canadians.

“U.S. troops swear allegiance to the Constitution, but the Canadians don’t,” Garrow warned.

He claimed that Obama and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper had signed an agreement to assist one another militarily in the event of an insurrection.

Source

If you'd like to read more of this nonsense, feel free to visit this site:

Right Wing Watch.

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Nonsense ? The Canadians and Americans, ARE treaty bound to assist each other.....troops will be sent......
but whether they would be eager to shoot their yankee cousins is doubtful.....at worst they will be apologetic for being there, at best theyll be right behind the people......no worries about Canuck boys, they love their freedom too

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I find it a bit disturbing these sorts of speculations are in the popular public narrative to begin with.

Sure, people have been taking pot shot jabs at whomever is POTUS since George Washington, day one.

The growing self marginalization and disenfranchisement in the public narrative to expect the worse, and essentially make impeachment an automatic requirement for presidency, is, however, appalling.

This thing the public loses sight of, is that "The Government" isn't JUST the POTUS.
We've many compartments within "The Government", some of which seem to have slipped the leash of any accountability or control.

Lots of people like to wave The Constitution around like a flag, but, their actions often indicate they know very little about how government works, who's to blame for what, and what in actuality should be done about it.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Read this last night and found it quite amusing. The part about unveiling our (fake) contact with aliens was pretty good. After all our government lies I suppose it's possible... nah no one would believe it right? Well maybe those folks in the UFO - Alien forum might bite.

However we know you Canadians are all just waiting to swarm down across the border and conquer us. Just can't figure out why it's taking you so long. Please hurry.

Wonder if we could get him for one of those discussion threads like Ben Swann?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

This thing the public loses sight of, is that "The Government" isn't JUST the POTUS.

Yeah, I hear you.

I love how these people like Garrow think that POTUS has all of this imaginary power to do things that require dozens if not hundreds of people to accomplish. It's quite difficult to keep secrets in today's world.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That, of course, is where Chinese, Russian and United Nations forces come in, as well as Canadians.

We don't have many people to bring to that party.

There's a larger population in California than in all of Canada.
And we're supposed to help China, Russia, and the UN to get you guys in line?

That's just silly

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wow...just.. really? He probably would have a semi believable (ok.. no... I can't type that with a straight face) case if he hadn't brought up being invaded by us Canucks. Oh wait thats why ole Steve want's those F35's
we're gonna get some Topguns hopped up on Tim Hortons coffee and timbits and put the US in line before suppertime...The Iceman Cometh...yeah right

Thread made my day,thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Guy's crazy.
Everybody knows that Obama's in contact with real aliens.

(I apogize for using that hideous Mr. Yuk emoticon. But otherwise some may have missed the sarcasm.)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Yeah, clearly Reptilians...

To his credit however, Project BlueBook was one hell of a convincing read.

~Tenth

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

SynchronousSnake
Wow...just.. really? He probably would have a semi believable (ok.. no... I can't type that with a straight face) case if he hadn't brought up being invaded by us Canucks. Oh wait thats why ole Steve want's those F35's
we're gonna get some Topguns hopped up on Tim Hortons coffee and timbits and put the US in line before suppertime...The Iceman Cometh...yeah right

Thread made my day,thanks

Yea if I remember right the good ole canucks we trained with use to stop and have their spot of tea or a beer or stronger beverage that was actually provided in their kits lol. Good folks up there, I doubt they would take up arms against us even if they were ordered to. Lol

Never heard of this guy but seems he would fit right in with some of the other whackos we have here lol...

Hey you can never have enough ducks, I mean quacks lol....

The Bot

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

For all the internet, information available, science and the like Amercian's are becoming more and more stupid every day and sites like this prove it. Don;t slate me, just sit back and consider it. There are no aliens in space ships from another galaxy. Their craft don't change design because the alien airline manufacturers are coming up with new designs, the new designs are because we keep coming up with better movies.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is unrelated but made me think about conspiracy theorists and all the information and discussion on ATS in general. Imagine the data of ATS is stored securely and the site is around for years to come, who knows 50, 100, 400, may even be in future text books "These people knew all about the secrets and problems and look at all their eloquent discussion on what should be done and solve them...yet they did nothing, and that is why we are here in this bubble at the bottem of the ocean..."

posted on Jan, 4 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The Russians, Chinese, DHS, and the Canadians.?

Really? if anything, the Canadians would fight alongside Americans against the Russians and Chinese I think.

After all, we are primarily from the same ethnic origins and have more in common. The preposterous claim is ridiculous.

And there is a new report of transmission lines being tampered with in an attempt on his life? read that this morning.

sometimes I think these people say outlandish things to appear "crazy". That way they feel safer and won't be taken seriously,?

new topics

top topics

join