It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we down at least one UFO we'll be facing an interstellar war - Former Defence Minister of Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Former Defence Minister of Canada Paul Hellyer gives an interesting interview with RT news. He plainly states that UFOs are real and ad least four species have been visiting our planet for thousands of years..

during the Cold War, 1961, there were about 50 UFOs in formation flying south from Russia across Europe, and Supreme Allied Command was very concerned and about ready to press the “Panic” button when they turned around and went back over the North Pole. They decided to do an investigation and they investigated for 3 years and they decided that, with absolute certainty, four species - at least – had been visiting this planet for thousands of years.

He also says that the aliens are not here to interfere with but some of them are very concerned about the way we are treating the planet.

They don’t want to tell us how to run our affairs, they have accepted the fact that this is our planet, and that we have the right to run it, but they are very-very concerned: they don’t think we are good stewards of our planet, we’re clear cutting our forests, we’re polluting our rivers and our lakes, and we’re dumping sewage in the oceans, and we’re doing all sorts of things which are not what good stewards of their homes should be doing. They don’t like that and they made it very clear. As a matter of fact they have given us a warning.

Much of the evidence he has gained came after he left MOD. He also states that because of his military background research was easier.

Full extract and video:
rt.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

They don’t want to tell us how to run our affairs, they have accepted the fact that this is our planet, and that we have the right to run it, but they are very-very concerned: they don’t think we are good stewards of our planet, we’re clear cutting our forests, we’re polluting our rivers and our lakes, and we’re dumping sewage in the oceans, and we’re doing all sorts of things which are not what good stewards of their homes should be doing. They don’t like that and they made it very clear. As a matter of fact they have given us a warning.

If...

If they are visiting us, analyzing us, watching us, studying us, etc. I wonder just how well they did during the period we are at on their own planet?

I think ET that may have lived in a glass house once upon a time shouldn't be throwing stones!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Well maybe the aliens are right. It is important that we look after our planet. If we don't we won't have a home. And we won't have anywhere else to go...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That would depend How and Why they left their Planet long ago.

If somehow they Trashed their Planet, then one would have made an contact and work something out!

Next is the, We should take control and if they can not take good care of Planet, We Will!

Last would be the peaceful one, who understand Laws of what we do not even understand yet!

Of course, that would be on Star Trek as prim directive #1.

We either made it to the moon, or not. Maybe, just maybe their Keeping us In?

Peace

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Wouldn't it be nice if this was all true and the ET's decided to come in from the cold, or the closet, or whatever part of the sky they occupy just to ask humans to stop destroying the forests and the oceans, and to help us rebuild and repopulate the land and water?

Why the United Nations is sitting on its backside and not pulling out each and every trick in the book - even simulating UFO contact if that's what they have to do - to stop this insane destruction is something I don't understand. I've said on ATS before that I don't really mind the idea of a NWO, but that what stops me from "liking" them is their participation in this environmental destruction, their non-pointing out of the extent that meat-eating has destroyed these areas, and, of course, the privacy thing.

E.T., after phoning home (the rates must be off-planet), please assist in saving ours!

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So, the warning;
does this mean that project bluebeam is a go?

make one's own production company successful.

Start with Results. The first step is to work out exactly what you want your video to achieve.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Exactly, it all reminds me of the day the earth stood still and the quote ' your problem isn't technology' as they shut off all the power in the world.

Then how do we access the stars and feed billions idiots?

I guess that they can travel the void, but don't understand the stepping stones it takes to be able to do so. They were just making infinite power at day one I suppose.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This guys quote is from 2005 and was aimed at George W Bush, who he accused of plotting an Intergalactic war (as if he didn't have enough on his hands!).

This would be the same Paul Hellyer who is author of some 12 books since 1971, and the natural cynic in me says there may be another one on the way, that's a book, not a UFO, as there has not been one published since 2010. Seems to fit the maths...

This is the guy who merged all the Canadian Armed Forces together somewhat drastically and controversially now known as the Canadian Forces. Many have wondered what led him to this rather draconian insistence, may have been due in no part to his inability to have become a Royal Canadian Air Force pilot during WWII and having to settle for being a private in the Royal Canadian Artillery for the duration of the war.

On 3 June 1967, Hellyer flew in by helicopter to officially inaugurate an unidentified flying object landing pad in St. Paul, Alberta. The town had built it as its Canadian Centennial celebration project, and as a symbol of keeping space free from human warfare. The sign beside the pad reads:
"The area under the World's First UFO Landing Pad was designated international by the Town of St. Paul as a symbol of our faith that mankind will maintain the outer universe free from national wars and strife. That future travel in space will be safe for all intergalactic beings, all visitors from earth or otherwise are welcome to this territory and to the Town of St. Paul.[8]

Acknowledgement: Wikipedia used as source for above facts

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I watched the entire interview...

Sadly, the dear old fellow is selling a book...and probably has convinced himself that he believes everything he's saying.

He also believes, I think, that his upcoming new book will save humanity, animals, the rain forests...along with the entire planet. His time may now be short, but he'll then be able to die a happy man.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
He doesn't talk about anything novel really, although I would like to know how he came about the 60's incident.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
In ALL* seriousness if there were "UNKNOWN" conflicts between unknown ET/ED forces that haven't found a balance or PEACE yet it would make sense.

For if there say is a force for example that may even Oversee EA*RTH that has strategic interest in non fathomable by many distances that cannot be breached w/o certain techs 1 could imagine if something valuable was downed here on EA*RTH that some would immediately come to RECOVER said equipment or tech before another agenda/influence or threatening FORCE breaches SOL space to retrieve the said equipment or techs from EA*RTH... Which may allow further breaching outward bound which can then cause CHANGES here that many may not feel pleasant.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sort of like in the movie Prometheus, in the end and her decision to go there... With their craft, imagine if she would of breached EA*RTH space w/o communicating following movie premise in that craft.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok one thing bothers me here... how does one purpose "We" down a UFO?..."they" have the power to come and visit our planet allegedly for the last few thousands of years allegedly..."they" would be sufficiently advanced enough to protect "themselves" from our crude in comparison archaic tech even a large EMP would be like throwing a egg at a battle tank and hoping it would spontaneously implode...

Any rational thinking person would think "they " have the means to protect themselves or step out of the way of our rather crude conventional weapons such as a missile?

Unless "We" have a array of vastly superior exotic weapons on stash a interstellar war would be over before "we" even push a button...
edit on 1-1-2014 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

SynchronousSnake
Ok one thing bothers me here... how does one purpose "We" down a UFO?..."they" have the power to come and visit our planet allegedly for the last few thousands of years allegedly..."they" would be sufficiently advanced enough to protect "themselves" from our crude in comparison archaic tech even a large EMP would be like throwing a egg at a battle tank and hoping it would spontaneously implode...

Any rational thinking person would think "they " have the means to protect themselves or step out of the way of our rather crude conventional weapons such as a missile?

Unless "We" have a array of vastly superior exotic weapons on stash a interstellar war would be over before "we" even push a button...

How does a dog fix a car with a bad starter?

It barks at it, because it can't even understand what a car is, let alone its purpose, or why it is unable to fulfill it.

In this instance we are the dog, pretty telling really when one thinks about it.
edit on 1-1-2014 by oblvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I disagree. I believe we need to shoot them all down...every stinkin one of them we can...that way, we will not need to talk about them anymore as if they really exist...

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

oblvion

SynchronousSnake

How does a dog fix a car with a bad starter?

It barks at it, because it can't even understand what a car is, let alone its purpose, or why it is unable to fulfill it.

In this instance we are the dog, pretty telling really when one thinks about it.
edit on 1-1-2014 by oblvion because: (no reason given)

agreed. In this case though as I view it, Paul Hellyer is the Dog barking.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Thats if our modern advancement could even hit them at all.

They could have ton of tricks screwing with missile guidance systems. If the rumor about them shutting off a plane weapons system in Iran I think, they could simply hack the system, and return to sender.

Maybe they got an honor system for only fighting those who fight back at least.

I think they would be impressed if we came close to shooting one down. A drone anyways.
edit on 1-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join