It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stock Market has been propped up too long, and the Canaries are starting to die!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The record Stock Market from printing dollars and Quantitative easing cannot continue forever, the signs are starting. From the dive in prices for Bowl game tickets, to the trips to the grocery store. This is not sustainable people, are you BLIND???

ericpetersautos.com...
edit on 0amETuesdayv2228 by LaElvis because: Left out dollars

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The only reason I would not like seeing he stock market crash into a deep dark hole right now is purely selfish. Were it not for the income of the people making money in the stock market I would have no business. The rank and file middle class can no longer afford to pay us and business is down a bit from the last couple of years. Still doing okay but when the market crashes I will barely make a living at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

When it crashes, and it surely will. Then the End, Begins!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

but when it crashes, how in the world will I pay my phone bill for my awesome Galaxy S4?!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

I guess there is something to this since Warren Buffet came out a few months ago and said that there will be a correction to the market soon, he said the same thing back in 2008 and everyone ignored him then. Also there is the McCellan Financial Group that is tracking trends and they predict Jan 14th for the day of correction.

I do believe there will be a correction soon, stocks over priced, gold dropped, oil is stagnant for the most part, job reports show positive number (during the holidays and temp labor) but unemployment benefits ended, Obamacare coming on line, major lead producing plant in Alabama is going out of business due to the EPA and sending all its work to China, debt ceiling still going and going.

I guess the list goes on and on of all the negative things, I don't think I seen one good thing in the news about the this at all.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LaElvis

LaElvis

When it crashes, and it surely will. Then the End, Begins!

And our centralized systems will be known to be detrimental to the interests of the people, recognized as inapt and contagious.
A new beginning will follow... and we will appreciate real values again... and we will evolve and survive... because that's what we do.

Happy new year!

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

Buh buh buhhhtt what about obamacare? We all have insurance now.....well all 15% that have to pay for it.

Surely that is a step in the right direction?

Seems to me like people are trying to extract all they can from the dying system, while keeping a positive spin for the public.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Tomorrow is the beginning of the End of Obamacare. It starts and TAXES start, and people start trying to actually USE it. That's when REALITY will kick in and see it can't WORK! The PLAN all along is failure. That's why it was 2000+ pages, to make sure it FAILS and then people beg for single payer. It is written into the law that the Insurance Companies will get bailed out, that's why they are helping it fail.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Tomorrow is the beginning of the End of Obamacare. It starts and TAXES start, and people start trying to actually USE it. That's when REALITY will kick in and see it can't WORK! The PLAN all along is failure. That's why it was 2000+ pages, to make sure it FAILS and then people beg for single payer. It is written into the law that the Insurance Companies will get bailed out, that's why they are helping it fail.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The Banksters can easily paper over trillions in bad loans and derivative exposure, as we have seen.

But, what they can't control is confidence in their ponzi debt instrument, the USD.

Not even the magical printing press can mitigate a confidence collapse.

The emperor has such pretty clothes, dontcha think?

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
2013 saw an increase in the direction of a disconnect between those who look at charts and believe in holding paper wealth and those who value real world things. The ongoing separating process of the real world from paper can only end one way . . . crash.

Which of the following two types of places do you store your retirement and reserve savings? For most people it is the first type, pure paper. For the 'big player smart wealth' and billions of individuals in the east it is the second type, saving possesable wealth.

1) "Sukhani eyes multiyear, long-term bull market in 2014 . . . . .
The trade in this market, in 2014 is to buy every dip, short selling will be difficult rather less profitable as compared to buying."
www.moneycontrol.com...

2) "The world’s rich are increasingly investing in expensive stuff, and “freeports”
such as Luxembourg’s are becoming their repositories of choice.
. . . . .
Because of the confidentiality, the value of goods stashed in freeports is unknowable. It is thought to be in the hundreds of billions of dollars, and rising.
. . . . .
The Luxembourg compound will sport more than 300 cameras. Access to strong-rooms will be by biometric reading. Singapore has vibration-detection technology and seven-tonne doors on some vaults. “You expect Tom Cruise to abseil from the ceiling at any moment,” says Mark Smallwood of Deutsche Bank, which leases space for clients to store up to 200 tonnes of gold at the Singapore freeport."
www.economist.com...

"The world’s metal is slipping into the shadows.

Banks, hedge funds, commodity merchants and others are stashing tens of millions of tons of aluminum, copper, nickel and zinc in a hidden system of warehouses that span the globe.

These facilities are known to some in the industry as “shadow warehouses” because they are unregulated and don’t disclose their holdings."
www.marketwatch.com...

edit on 1-1-2014 by inthewinterdark because: formatting

top topics

join