posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 08:18 AM
reply to post by CaptainBeno
You are being "sucked in" as you put it.
1) The person talking in the video makes a completely false claim: that China will not be releasing anymore pictures to the public. As the news woman
said, it's is images taken by the lander and the rover of each other that will cease, because the rover will be moving on to explore and do
So the video opens up with a lie.
2) Dual pictures of the rover side by side in the video: claiming that the shadow of the rover had not moved, yet anyone can clearly see that yes,
indeed the shadow of the rover HAS moved.
2nd lie in the video.
3) The lander's shadow has also moved in the pictures being compared.
3rd lie in the video.
4) The panorama's frame only goes so far to the top, then stops. The picture ends. It's not CGI, it's where the picture ends.
5) The color of the terrain is different than in the Apollo missions.
So? I guess the terrain on Earth being different colors in different areas, because the terrain make up is different, means the Earth is fake?
A rover lands in the Sahara Desert and takes pictures. Later another rover lands in Ireland and takes pictures. Ah, different colors! Must be fake!
Get back to us when the rover from China get's to an area that one of the Apollo landings is at, and then show us that the terrain is not the same