It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for the animals to rise!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I know that I said that I would not return but I did say that I wold return with news and it his news is whay I was told. This is only th beggining and we are about to see some terrible things, the animals are rising and we will see more of it.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Could you be a little more clear? How are the animals rising? Are all of them rising? Air, water, land?

I am not being funny or ridiculing. I do consider myself religious and genuinely would appreciate clarification on what we should be seeing, looking for, etc???

It doesn't do any good to have vague warnings so nobody knows what to attribute to what.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
If they do end up rising and start taking out humans I wanna be on their side

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I always relish getting to be the first to say this:

I, for one, welcome our new animal overlords.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

This is only the beginning and we are about to see some terrible things, the animals are rising

You didn't really reveal anything helpful, nor how you came to such conclusions with any detail. Please elaborate.
edit on 29-12-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I love old fashioned drunk postings, especially when it is the op, poor sod prolly got his dog hammered with him and it whooped his ass playing the nintendo wii when he thought it was smart to put player 2 controller swinging from doggies collar. Came in here and misspelled everything and made one hell of a claim I love it only in Murica, I mean ATS.

We need to star and flag this all the way to the top, it may not be important news but its awesome hahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
edit on 29-12-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Both of my cats rise every morning. Usually when my lazy ass gets out of bed. So far they haven't tried to kill me.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'll admit 2 of my dogs started yelling at each other over a rawhide last night, but when Daddy yelled the argument stopped.
Now we are all back in harmony apologizing for the outbursts.
But then again, I have dogs and not animals.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

So far...
Cats...
Better keep the food and water fresh Bro.
And plenty of belly rubs, OR ELSE!!

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Brotherman
I love old fashioned drunk postings, especially when it is the op, poor sod prolly got his dog hammered with him and it whooped his ass playing the nintendo wii when he thought it was smart to put player 2 controller swinging from doggies collar. Came in here and misspelled everything and made one hell of a claim I love it only in Murica, I mean ATS.

We need to star and flag this all the way to the top, it may not be important news but its awesome hahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
edit on 29-12-2013 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

Very exact scenario there Brotherman... Knowledge from experience maybe?

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

When i woke up this morning there were two squirrels, two rabbits, a deer, and several birds all in my front yard.

This may have started already. It may already be..... to late.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Woodcarver

And the video of the bears, deer, and wildcats, all congregating around the tree? Glad to see someone had the foresight to place some surveillance equip at their known meeting places. This apparently is already known by the higher ups and may be a sign of a conspiracy to cover up this uprising.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
All of nature will shortly attack people. Only those who respect Gaia will be saved.

Actually, the chemicals we are dumping into the environment are effecting the animals. If they get a little sick they get kranky. A healthy bumblebee is pretty docile. A healthy bear does not usually attack people. Same with sharks, but if we keep dumping chemicals like antidepressants into the oceans, they might get addicted and eat the people who take them

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Josephus
I always relish getting to be the first to say this:

I, for one, welcome our new animal overlords.

And here I though the cats already ruled.
. We clean up their poop, feed them and pet them on demand.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
God put too much yeast in them.

edit on 29/12/13 by Astyanax because: of credit where credit is due.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My dogs got up like always, then started to protest....

Food! Feed Me... He was saying!

And his sisters joined in..

The others ran off to play. While she stuck around for some lovin' .....

If you could be a bit more clear, about what you're point is, we would appreciate it. Maybe we could understand your claim... I don't know though.
edit on 29-12-2013 by C21H30O2I because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

Without trying to sound too much like woman, your dogs are adorable! hahaha

I'm a massive dog person, I think man-kind couldn't ask for a better companion/guardian/friend (except maybe a dragon), awesome animals.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Thank you, iRoyalty. I think their adorable too. Well, when their not destroying the place like a tornado! I agree with you, dogs are awesome. I have all blue nose, a great blood-line. Have both parents to these lil devils too, they help keep them in line.....(some). Have an awesome day, friend.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

OMG!!!
Look at them carnivorous, couchniverous, shoeniverous tack doggies!!!
Is thems pitbulls aka pigbulls?? (feed em and you understand)
They look vicious!
Really though, good looking kids there, what breed?

(Edit)
AAAh I see, blues, thanks for the clues.

edit on 29-12-2013 by g146541 because: blues clues.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join