It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for the animals to rise!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yeah, their Blue's. We have a really great blood-line going here, One of the first of the blues. Great breed, have breed pits, red's, blue's, brindle's, most my life.

Their my kids... well with my human kids... But, my kids non the less! LoL

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Hey it happens, I wish I could get all gnarled up and be serious enough about animals rising up and all that it would make for a good laugh

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well, I was bitten (more a hard pinch) by a dog the first time in my life a few weeks ago. I am known as "the dog whisperer" by my less imaginative friends and have never had a problem with a dog before.

Perhaps the animals have had enough and are plotting to make tasty morsels of us in retaliation for years of substandard various "chows?"

Or I was stupid and stuck my hand through a fence into the face of a freaking doggie being overly sure of my magical dog powers...

When I arrive home with scores of hornets, ants, kittens, puppies and ferrets hanging off me, growling and shaking little mouthfuls of fabric... I shall reconsider.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

One of them is always sitting or sleeping on me due to belly rubs.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

I think we are all here trying to ascertain what you are actually saying? You haven't returned as yet but I as well as the rest of us are waiting your response.

So, Mother is about to give birth and expunge everything that she has held inside her because of the toxicity and poison we have wrought inside her. So when Mother reacts all the animals of the planet respond in a 'fight' response in a sequenced synchronicity. However, at the appointed time it will not matter how many animals will respond because it is much much larger than that. It would be a nice thought to think that the animals would rise up considering what we have done to many of them and continue to do. We haven't left much for them in this world we have taken over and selfishly dominated.

The animals along with us will all be the price paid for this appointed time in a manifest destiny that has been in the making from the beginning.

No escape in this late hour not even for the animals. Perhaps we will wake up in the last moment.......and manifest what is 'real' for a change.

There is no doubt as to how much we have been integrated in the lie here. The living earth has reaped the cost of it all because of our greed in a devastation.

Curious thread considering you said you were coming back and all. Somewhat anti-climatic.

edit on 29-12-2013 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

So, warrioroflight, who might you be?

I do notice, as point of fact, that you posted this right before the train station attack in Volgograd... and now there is a second attack.

And another point of fact, the Prophet Muhammed (saw) called the people animals (three times for emphasis), who claimed to follow the religion without having it in their heart, their "practice" was only for show...

So.... very interesting indeed.
edit on 30-12-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm am sorry for the delay but my time with material things and my old way of life is far and in between, these things will not happen all at once but will be gradual. Your eyes are open for it now and I am no one special or do I claim to be, all these thing have been written and I pray alot for answers and with all heart. In all of you is God, he resides in you and has given each of you a gift and with this gift you can do all things. This is buried under doubts and all things that are negative and you must uncover this gift.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join