It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you ever be too Wealthy?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I wonder if the people complaining about others wealth have ever bought a loto ticket.

If they have then they are the worst kind of hypocrite.

I wonder if the people complaining about others wealth have ever bought a loto ticket AND WON BIG

Yes then id agree Poor Boy

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I could live a great life on $5000 a month. I don't get how some people can have millions, or billions in the bank, and not stop at poor peoples homes and do stuff for them. I guess I just have a big heart. All that money invested just seems like a waste to me. If I saw someone in a junker vehicle, I'd take them to a car lot and get them whatever they wanted. If someone needed a new house, I would send a contractor to their shack to build them the house they want--within reason. While in a store, I would probably pay for everybody's groceries. I like to spend money, but I like to spend it better if it makes someone else happy. But I'm a little poor. I still help when I can though. I understand that most rich people do not think this way. If they did, the world would be a better place.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Indulge yourself in your hate-orade. Far be it from me to stop you....

Well you would never have the power to stop me so I will stop just to show you I have compassion for those born into silver castles.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join