It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

dollukka
reply to post by cody599

I thought that chair was cheap.. like from second hand store.. all dusty and trite ( like most of us
)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh you'll scare off the newbie

I spent ages polishing that

Cody

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You did good and POV is excellent as we don´t see the stains in it .. grins

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
Hello Fellow Artist Friends,

I request a day off from night duty, because I still need to finish some paper work before going to bed.

Just wanted to say 'hi' and tell you all that the funniest thing happened to me while I was reading the last page here now, to catch up.

While I was reading I kept hearing the Cheers soundtrack in my head. You know...
"Where everybody knows your name, ..."

That's how I feel about this thread.
Like a cozy, friendly space to share some good times with great folks and be creative at the same time.

I'll see you guys tomorrow.

(no pun intended)

I request a day off from night duty, because I still need to finish some paper work before going to bed.

Luckily for you kx just took up the banner

I'll go muck out the monkey ........................ AGAIN

Cody

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
For Zardust:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
cody599

The only thing cheap around here are Templar's replies LOL

Now wait for the day I swap your brushes out with.... well... something interesting...

edit on 25/3/2014 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
For Zardust:

THAT IS REALLY NICE !!!!!

P

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

And then some LOL

Cody

edit on 25/3/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Remember you said you might need me to widen your doors BFFT

How's this ? Its the left hand of a set of double doors I made, it's going to have stained glass in the panes and should look pretty awesome when in place,

Cody

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

How do I get it to be a link? Also can I get some purple in that avatar? Like is in my border? Even in the name (I have no idea how long it takes to make that so please don't think me ungrateful, or too demanding, if its long don't sweat it). I like the juxtaposition of Red/orange against purple, it displays the range of the color spectrum of visible light which is 7 colors in the midst of 7 different types of EM frequencies (8 in newer classifications).

Thanks so much, it looks awesome
edit on 25 3 2014 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

very nice detail ont he millwork.

I can put something useful together with wood. But not something beautiful. Or even "nice".

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

zardust

How do I get it to be a link? Also can I get some purple in that avatar? Like is in my border? Even in the name (I have no idea how long it takes to make that so please don't think me ungrateful, or too demanding, if its long don't sweat it). I like the juxtaposition of Red/orange against purple, it displays the range of the color spectrum of visible light which is 7 colors in the midst of 7 different types of EM frequencies (8 in newer classifications).

I've gotta run and get stuff done. Ill put up the code for the link in a little bit, when i get a few tasks out of the way.

Yes, i am happy to include some purple.
That is part of the color of a phoenix bird, anyway.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by cody599

very nice detail ont he millwork.

I can put something useful together with wood. But not something beautiful. Or even "nice".

When I'm working in gothic styles I'd do it for free I love it so much, work becomes a pleasure and I don't think
of the work as a door or cupboard or whatever, I see it as art

Cody

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan

zardust

I've gotta run and get stuff done. Ill put up the code for the link in a little bit, when i get a few tasks out of the way.

Yes, i am happy to include some purple.
That is part of the color of a phoenix bird, anyway.

Thanks buddy, I didn't know that about the color for the phoenix, though Purple comes from Phoenicia so it makes sense.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Rainbowresidue
Hello Fellow Artist Friends,

Just wanted to say 'hi' and tell you all that the funniest thing happened to me while I was reading the last page here now, to catch up.

While I was reading I kept hearing the Cheers soundtrack in my head. You know...
"Where everybody knows your name, ..."

That's how I feel about this thread.
Like a cozy, friendly space to share some good times with great folks and be creative at the same time.

I'll see you guys tomorrow.

(no pun intended)

Sorry RR
I got all caught up and forgot to reply.

I know the feeling

Here are a few piccies that I promised you from one of my favourite riding routes
The weather wasn't to good but imagine this with a carpet of Bluebells in a few weeks

I should have waited until it is in it's full glory, But I'll post again when the happens

Cody

edit on 25/3/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Almost broke my neck when turning my head.. nice looking road even its not the best season..
The door looks great too.. impressive !

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Thanks dolluka

I kinda lose myself when I'm making something like that, it may sound a tad weird but the wood guides you, almost as if it's telling you how to show it off in the best light.

I'm waiting for the day a piece turns around and says "Does my bum look big like this ?"

Then I'll know I need help

Sorry about the sideways bit

It's a road full of twists and turns,and just fun to ride. I'll try to post something in a few weeks when it's in full glory.

How's your dad ? In good spirits one hopes

Cody

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Looking forward to

He never whines so i believe he is as good as he can be atm.. always guessing but if i ask i know the answer is ok.. men

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

We're like that

We don't like to admit to being vulnerable, especially to our little girls,

Cody

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zardust

Here is your avi with a touch of purple:

To do the signature link, you will need to quote this post and copy the code out:

Then paste into your signature field on your account settings.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Woah, Cody, that's just incredibly beautiful! Make sure you post it with it's mate and the glass!
I LOVE stained glass - what pattern will it be?

Thanks for putting that pic up - just gorgeous!

- AB

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join