It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2014

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zardust

since you may need the aid, check page 1 of this thread for some instructions that should help you get the background image loaded up.

Once you figure it out, you are golden. Its harder than necessary....but not quite rocket surgery.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hello ATS Artists!

I wish to ask if someone could fix my avatar. When ATS switched their avatar specs I never bothered to have my avatar updated.

In fact, I am open to a new theme for my avatar if anyone has ideas. I'd like to keep my Angus-Hitler though.

Anyway, mainly I'd just like my avatar to fit properly. It's buggin' the snot out of me!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
Hello ATS Artists!

I wish to ask if someone could fix my avatar. When ATS switched their avatar specs I never bothered to have my avatar updated.

In fact, I am open to a new theme for my avatar if anyone has ideas. I'd like to keep my Angus-Hitler though.

Anyway, mainly I'd just like my avatar to fit properly. It's buggin' the snot out of me!

ideas are few and far between for me these past couple of weeks. If you have something in particular, i'd be happy to try to fit the bill. in the meantime:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

AboveBoard
reply to post by cody599

Woah, Cody, that's just incredibly beautiful! Make sure you post it with it's mate and the glass!
I LOVE stained glass - what pattern will it be?

Thanks for putting that pic up - just gorgeous!

- AB

- AB

My post was misleading, apologies. I made those about 2 years ago, this is a repeat order, I just pulled that pic for reference, to make sure they all match.

I'll see if I can get hold of the contracts manager, I know he took photos, they were stained dark, glazed, and did look stunning even if I do say so myself, as soon as I get hold them I'll post

Cody

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I'm having trouble getting the transparent avatar to work properly, I've copied and pasted it into the bar, but no go. I can't figure out how to download that pic to my computer to upload. Or maybe I'm not understanding the tutorial? I'm not great with directions.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zardust

h ttp://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/bd52298d54.gif

Try this one. Copy and paste the above code into the 'your avatar' space under account. Just remember to remove the space between the h and the t at the beginning before you hit submit.

You then want to find the uploaded avatar and click on the thumbnail pic.

The little window icon on the right hand side is the background image. Just click on it, and it should come up ok.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Thanks!! Got it.

And big thanks to BFFT for making it!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by zardust

Here is your avi with a touch of purple:

To do the signature link, you will need to quote this post and copy the code out:

Then paste into your signature field on your account settings.

Very nice BFFT

That purple works wonders

Cody

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I gotta tell ya, I love my new Avatars. If you haven't noticed I keep switching back and forth between the two. If I'm sharing knowledge the book is closed, if I obtaining knowledge the book is open. Awesome stuff lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

LOL

I wasn't involved with your avatars, but that is awesome

Thanks for taking the time to pop back and let us know, feedback is always appreciated

How else could we improve ?

Cody

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

yeah, i wasn't involved either. but they sure did do nice by you!

I am a fan of the dodo bird, and love seeing it in your posts.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

zardust
reply to post by 74Templar

Thanks!! Got it.

And big thanks to BFFT for making it!

I like it.

Whenever you get bored with it, come back by and see whats new.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Lo-fi, low-budget, and should appeal to anyone with an odd sense of humor. More or less a contrast-enhanced copy of something doodled on scrap paper.

Yes, he just wants a hug.

If anyone wants an avatar that's weird or goofy or otherwise not too serious, I might be game for it. I don't always watch threads closely (particularly when there's countless pages to dig through), so a PM might be in order to get my attention on short notice.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

That is an awesome avi you made for Zardust BFFT... totally cool I like it!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I'd like to keep my Angus-Hitler though.

I believe the correct term is "Hangus"

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

ideas are few and far between for me these past couple of weeks.

Try some of this, Furry...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hello, BTS Avatar Wizards!

I finally had a moment to come grovelling to you for some help with my avatar. When ATS switched to the new version, my old avvy was no longer allowable because of its file size. I darn near got banned for life because I kept reposting it, thinking there was something wrong with the site because it wouldn't "take it." :-) Here's the old one that everyone seemed to like.

-Do you have a basic idea of what you want? If there's any way to reduce the file size and keep the old one, that would be great. If not, then I give you carte blanche.
    -Do you want it Masculine, Feminine, or Neutral in nature? Either feminine or neutral, doesn't matter.
    - Do you have a color base you would like it to be? No preference, although I am fond of sapphire blue.
    - Are you looking for an Avatar, Background, Signature or combinations of them? Just the avatar, please. I'm prone to monkey with my signature, and wouldn't want to waste anyone's hard work.
    - Are you looking for an animated Avatar or Signature?(animated backgrounds are not allowed) Prefer animated, but I'd rather have a great static pic than a mediocre animated one.

What else...let's see...I am a grown-up woman (so no pink ponies, please), a writer by trade, I love humour (Cody, I spelled humour that way for you), outdoorsy and that's about all I can reveal without getting into T&C trouble.

Would you please help??

Thanks in advance!

Grace

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

There's always my baby pic mum, you remember................... the first time I saw a branch

Prodigal son

ETA: wrong pic first time
edit on 26/3/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Had to remove a couple of frames to get it down to an allowable file size. (106 frames to be exact)

There is a slight loss of fluid motion as a result.

edit on 3.26.2014 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Oh, my little cherub! [Gets tissue out] I have that one framed and hanging above the fireplace. LOL!

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join