It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Theory: Earth becomes a higher density/dimensional planet by late January 2014-early Feb

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well the op should be comin on soon to let us know what the Earth Shattering "event" was/is since it's only 3 hours until his magic time now....

Me and my coffee are waiting with baited breath

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Well the op should be comin on soon to let us know what the Earth Shattering "event" was/is since it's only 3 hours until his magic time now....

Here we go now only 2.

edit on 9-3-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Now we have this...

Anticipation is killing me, as I want to know what is going to happen so I am prepared.

OP where are you?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Re-re-re doing his "calculations"?

Over sleeping through the major event because of the time change?

ETA: Just checked his profile and it says he was logged in sometime today already....

edit on 3/9/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

Re-re-re doing his "calculations"?

Over sleeping through the major event because of the time change?

ETA: Just checked his profile and it says he was logged in sometime today already....

edit on 3/9/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Well we're past the time and I can say that the following events have already happened today in my small neck of the woods:

1) I got up, begrudgingly, because the kids decided it was playtime at 7AM, which was actually 6AM because of the time spring forward today.

2) I made breakfast, a major occurrence in itself, as I normally serve pop tarts or cereal..

3) I took one of those stupid "What time period do you belong in" quizzes, it replied that I belonged at the Big Bang and promptly shut my browser down citing "the Internet hasn't been invented yet you silly B****H"

4) The kids actually took showers without me telling them to, that in itself is an Earth shattering event, the two of them normally fight me, as they hate the "rain"

5) OSX updated, why this is important, i haven't figured out yet but it happened.

6)I found the bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs I had lost last week, chocolate, yum....

7) and finally, my percolator is finally cleaned of all the burnt coffee that was sitting on the bottom of it... And I have a nice new case of Coffee and Chocoree to make in it..

Otherwise it's been a typical Sunday..

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by Menedes567

Probability of this feeling of my mine that something extremely big will occur within this countdown is around 75%-87%.

.........just

You have proven that these "feelings of yours" have absolute zero validity.

That's not true his feelings are more than valid. They just don't have magical powers.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

:
:
Well based on your personal testimony, I rescind all my doubts in this prediction.
Thank you for restoring my belief in magic.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
reply to post by vkey08

:
:
Well based on your personal testimony, I rescind all my doubts in this prediction.
Thank you for restoring my belief in magic.

it's 3 hours after the "event" and the world is still running just as it was 4 hours ago... maybe that's the secret, nothing happened...... ooOOOoooOOOOOooooooooOOOOoooooo

Very Twilight Zoney

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
In honor of this momentous occasion:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
If we did/do move into 4D, this would mean we would experience time very, very differently. I have read that 75 years of Earth time, is equivalent to 1 minute of ageing in 4D time. We would basically become semi-immortal. Becoming crystalline in nature would also cause rapid structural healing and the aforementioned abilities.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Gee, how surprising that Menedes567 hasn't showed up to enlighten us as to what happened.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Chamberf=6
Gee, how surprising that Menedes567 hasn't showed up to enlighten us as to what happened.

Maybe he's transcended? Like at the end of k-pax...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
As much fun it is on this thread I do believe we are all being trolled. Is it time just to forget this thread and maybe a mod can review it and close it. Menedes came to us with a prediction for January to February ... Moved it to march .. Then gave us a count down and still no information from him/her.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Is it time just to forget this thread and maybe a mod can review it and close it

Oh Pa, do we have too?

Well, you may be right as he has been logged in but just not coming back and I can't imagine why?

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I know I know to be honest I enjoyed it but feel a bit silly bashing Menedes to a certain degree. Have enjoyed the banter though and still honestly believe Menedes is doing it on purpose .. Hell we'll just wait for the next prediction

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
@As per the countdown, I got the timing wrong. The 7.0 quake offshore Cali was not the "extremely big event" that I had a strong feeling for. I now don't know why, but I've read lots of theories on the Internet by various respected sources on a "Galactic Superwave" to hit our solar system before the end of this month of March 2014, so I want to make another guess based on my hunch, on when that would occur this month, if that info is true. I guess that could occur sometime between March 21 2014 to March 29 2014.

Courtney Brown's announcement, which is supposed to occur on 15th March 2014, might be an announcement to disclose the ET presence to humanity, so that the majority of us won't be surprised when they appear a few days after the announcement all over the world to offer evacuations to safe areas prior to the event in which the Galactic Superwave hits our solar system, affecting Earth in a very extreme manner, should that occur.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
According to ET contactee Alex Collier, a new frequency has started emanating from all black holes in our Universe since 1994. This new frequency allows for dimensional shifting of souls to a higher dimension of existence without the soul having to leave the body(i.e. physical death).

Therefore, if this Galactic Superwave hits our solar system, which is Wave emanating from our galaxy's Central supermassive Black Hole, that wave would carry within it the new frequency that would aid this solar system in its dimensional shift. Timing? Some sources say from the end of March 2014 to June 2014, but I think it will be by March 29 2014 at the latest, based on my strong feelings.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Menedes567
According to ET contactee Alex Collier

Hold on, he is just a fraud, as you have shown us here, so why are you using a known fraud as a source?

a new frequency has started emanating from all black holes in our Universe since 1994...

Therefore, if this Galactic Superwave hits our solar system,

Hold on again, the nearest black hole to us is about 1600 light years away, so we have 1,580 more years before this "frequency" arrives here, so why claim it is this year?

You are very confused.... anyway, my invisible pink unicorns are ready and waiting to kick the crap out of any wave that comes this way.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Menedes567
@As per the countdown, I got the timing wrong. The 7.0 quake offshore Cali was not the "extremely big event" that I had a strong feeling for. I now don't know why, but I've read lots of theories on the Internet by various respected sources on a "Galactic Superwave" to hit our solar system before the end of this month of March 2014, so I want to make another guess based on my hunch, on when that would occur this month, if that info is true. I guess that could occur sometime between March 21 2014 to March 29 2014.

yet another guess, yet another goalpost, yet another delay... get on with the "extreme event" already...

Courtney Brown's announcement, which is supposed to occur on 15th March 2014, might be an announcement to disclose the ET presence to humanity, so that the majority of us won't be surprised when they appear a few days after the announcement all over the world to offer evacuations to safe areas prior to the event in which the Galactic Superwave hits our solar system, affecting Earth in a very extreme manner, should that occur.

Please describe this extreme manner and the effects it will have upon the Earth and why there would be need for evacuations to "safe areas" this is starting to sound like the PlanetX nonsense with Superwave substituted for PlanetX

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Menedes567
.....I had a strong feeling for. I now don't know why, .....before the end of this month of March 2014, so I want to make another guess based on my hunch, on when that would occur this month, .....I guess that could occur sometime between March 21 2014 to March 29 2014.

...15th March 2014

So many dates; one of them has to contain something. LOL.

You need a avatar update......

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join