posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:04 PM
reply to post by tsurfer2000h
Re-re-re doing his "calculations"?
Over sleeping through the major event because of the time change?
ETA: Just checked his profile and it says he was logged in sometime today already....
edit on 3/9/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)
Well we're past the time and I can say that the following events have already happened today in my small neck of the woods:
1) I got up, begrudgingly, because the kids decided it was playtime at 7AM, which was actually 6AM because of the time spring forward today.
2) I made breakfast, a major occurrence in itself, as I normally serve pop tarts or cereal..
3) I took one of those stupid "What time period do you belong in" quizzes, it replied that I belonged at the Big Bang and promptly shut my browser
down citing "the Internet hasn't been invented yet you silly B****H"
4) The kids actually took showers without me telling them to, that in itself is an Earth shattering event, the two of them normally fight me, as they
hate the "rain"
5) OSX updated, why this is important, i haven't figured out yet but it happened.
6)I found the bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs I had lost last week, chocolate, yum....
7) and finally, my percolator is finally cleaned of all the burnt coffee that was sitting on the bottom of it... And I have a nice new case of Coffee
and Chocoree to make in it..
Otherwise it's been a typical Sunday..