It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh dear

The tale of Larry Warren and faked John Lennon Memorabilia

Plus a very photo shopped looking photograph of Larry with John Lennon.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes :/

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Marylongstockings

"And in the end the sh** you take
is equal to the stuff you fake"

- Warren & McCartney, Shabby Road Album
edit on 28/6/16 by mirageman because: Formatting

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83
Sometimes they replay them
If not check out sound cloud and you can hear the replays

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaos0

Have you met Jim yet?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: Gaos0
So the posts have been removed . . . the truth as I see it has been hidden
I've been waiting to learn the truth for years, and the mods removed it? I wasn't gone that long.

Now I guess I'll have to wait for the MOD to release the as yet unreleased files and hope they contain some truth, but after holding my breath waiting for those I'm starting to turn blue.

You didn’t miss much. Let’s just say, of all the messages on this thread the chosen ones were extracted by a vortex…

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

Talking of Vortex's, John had interesting things to say on the old forum that was in 2008.
Then I look at what Jim said re experiments and vortex's in 2010.
And it sure paints more strange stuff .

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

And so pleasant in real life MM, but then I do
not know larry in the way Sacha and others did.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Marylongstockings

I'd rather not go into personalities but it doesn't look good. Believe it or not, though I do know a lot about The Beatles .

I'm sorry but there is no way in the world this is a genuine picture (as claimed on FB) of John Lennon with Larry Warren taken in Nov 1980. Larry was not a middle aged man in 1980!

Unless of course this time travelling part of the story goes much deeper than any of us thought

edit on 28/6/16 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I agree, none of this is good, very bad indeed.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Oh, you missed a lot, I can assure you, as it exposed the real Farley ("Marylongstockings") and her agendas. But, I guess that Farley, and her spun stories and BS posts would be acceptable on here, and most likely because you resonate with her. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Oh am sure there will be many copies floating about.

Should you not be concentrating your energy on completing the book?

Or perhaps go after John if you are so bored. Oh I forgot, he is a banished one also
and NOT part of the binary anymore because you said so.

edit on 29-6-2016 by Marylongstockings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaos0

Oh, you missed a lot, I can assure you, as it exposed the real Farley ("Marylongstockings") and her agendas. But, I guess that Farley, and her spun stories and BS posts would be acceptable on here, and most likely because you resonate with her. Good luck.

You didn’t get the message of these deleted messages, did you?

I’ve seen them, and remember one of your statements: “The bigger the mouth, the lower the IQ”.
That one was ironic…

MM has given us a clear insight in Larry’s character. Jim’s case is also clear.
So in the end it seems to me that the RFI was a very common UFO/UAP incident at a base with a few very uncommon characters.

You know what a vortex is, Tracy? Something that keeps going around in circles while eating all the energy from its surroundings. In that sense the RFI is a vortex, yes …
My only question now is, do I want to keep feeding it my energy?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

"You didn’t get the message of these deleted messages, did you?

I’ve seen them, and remember one of your statements: “The bigger the mouth, the lower the IQ”.
That one was ironic…"

Obviously, you must have taken it on yourself to feel personally insulted by that, which is why you thought you would come back at me by saying that I didn't get the message . . . the message being that I was really talking about myself. :-)))))
Nice tactic.
In any case, that certainly does not apply to me thank you very much; that is far from who I am as a person. People who know me would tell you that. I only get into these kinds of discussions and debates when the situation is such that it requires me to state and defend my position in public and/or bring some balance to the discussion by pointing out the honest truth. When I mention "big mouths," I am referring to the people who shoot their mouths off all the time, but cannot tell the difference between what is mere assumption/opinion and what is fact.
edit on 29-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I just saw the latest on your wall Farley.
I have to shake my head and laugh - especially in the way you and John are trying to grab what little attention you can out of all this binary code stuff of Jim's by trying to debunk it . . . when 1), you can't grasp anything of any real importance even when its slowly been explained and laid out to you, 2), really have nothing substantial to offer, 3), have no integrity or credibility and spin things to your own personal agendas and therefore can't be trusted with the truth. John is only against the code now because he is no longer part of it, and so the only thing he can do now is to try and debunk it so that no one will have any part of it.
So now John, who has 1), blocked you several times, but keeps letting you back as he plays the same "friend" games as you (you both deserve each other), and 2), who was also in on feeding you BS during 'Operation Mushroom,' so Jim tells me, and 3), really doesn't like you and you know that, has now suggested to you that you write a book and a consideration note??!! :-)))))
You really couldn't make this # up. This whole situation is so messed up - especially when you know what's really behind it.
Another thing: like John, who has people who are more literate than he is writing things for him, you can't write properly Farley, so who are you going to ask to write it?

Oh, and btw, perhaps in this book you might want to mention the little fact about what John believed concerning the so-called "second coming."
I wonder if John would want you to write it then . . . ?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Gary , you are demonstrating serious paranoia in regards to this debunking caper
and more besides.
There is nothing to debunk, but there are plenty of questions, some of which
have come to light here on ATS. There is little for me to say to you, as I have seen
enough of the insults and paranoia now.
As far as books and consideration notes. John mentioned I should do so. I have little
interest, other than a consideration note may well be interesting.
Who would I have write it. Perhaps someone who did Johns. No idea
it is not a priority. But I certainly do have things to say and I shall if I wish.
What about John and the second coming?
What about Jim and all that stuff?
In all honesty Gary, I really do not have any desire to argue with you
this whole case is so twisted .

edit on 29-6-2016 by Marylongstockings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

(post by Gaos0 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join