It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Forest…, A Christmas Story from 1980 - Can We ‘Let it Be’?

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It was on kgra radio . Jaime havican show
From9-10 last evening

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sedonabird

Thank you.

If you stick around on here you might actually start to get to know us a bit better and be able to add things of interest. As you have just now.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guest101

"Instead I only see complacent and naive reactions from both Gary and Jim."

:-)))))))))))))))

You see nothing; only what you think you see and then make the mistake of stating it all as fact.

"The abused people in this case are the ones who have been studying these binary codes for years, thinking they might be on to something of ‘biblical proportions’."

What abuse?
I am absolutely delighted that I was able to decipher the additional information contained within the coordinates as they have led to some extraordinary discoveries. I have never used the term Biblical though. That's way too dramatic. What are you like?
Again, work out the 'coordinates code' yourself and then see if you can then tell me that all this time I have merely been thinking that I "might be onto something."
edit on 27-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I find that very interesting too.

That's an old letter agency intelligence trick, to see who is sharing data that shouldn't be.

I'd consider that tidbit of info enough to go "case closed" when it comes to what several individuals are saying and writing about.

It's classic golden age espionage and counter-intelligence technique.

Kev

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

We can do nothing but wait and see.
I'm glad you see the same thing there. Kind of like a tracking system, loosely speaking.
It also works to bring people out of the woodwork with fake claims!
Not sure what purpose that would serve other than to identify other interested parties.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well that's the original point; to see who can be trusted with confidential information.

Give someone who has genuine classified information some exciting, but bogus twaddle, then see who winds up with the "marked bills".

I've read about this technique in multiple books..it was even used in WWII.

Kev

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I know that but what I meant was that I see no real purpose in this particular case.

Mind you, if we knew that it would probably go a long way towards explaining one or two things.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You REALLY think that airmen at a nuclear ordinance storage depot were not in possession of classified info?

I held a secret clearance for a number of years, and I wasn't holding much in the way of secrets.

Now I suspect that you are imagining some sort of super secret psyop/test EMF or plasma tech on the military type of thing.

And that MAY be true...But that doesn't matter in terms of this discussion.

Sometimes regular troops are tested with exactly NOTHING just to see how they do.

That all these fake signatures exist is the smoking gun...not any of the supposed "secrets".

Just this obvious "fingerprinting" is extremely telling.

Kev

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Not quite what I was on about but not to worry.
I've just got a hunch it may be worth keeping in mind.
We' all have to see what the next little snippet of info to come out next is going to be.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaos0
I have never used the term Biblical though. That's way too dramatic. What are you like?

I never said you did, and I’m not the one being dramatic but Jim is. So you should ask him that question.

Jim Penniston sums it up when he says ‘the incident was of biblical proportion’.

Source: YCTTP, see bottom of this page.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Thanks to Guest101, the binary code, in terms of locations, has now been proven to exist before they were associated with the RFI.

Therefore the provenance of the code is no longer in doubt. It's of human origin. It's debatable if this was intentional fraud, some sort of hypnotic programming, or aliens / spirits also create websites.

Regardless, in my opinion, Jim's binary code, and Gary's book, as admitted to by himself, may have an importance outside of the RFI.

As such and with the greatest respect, it might be time for supporters of the binary code and subsequent books to start a separate thread in my opinion.

Otherwise, how can the binary code, with its website borrowed GPS locations be tenable as part of the RFI.

If it's not tenable, and I see no way it can be as part of the RFI, then all posts about it are really functioning as promotion for what is a commercial product.
edit on 28-6-2016 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Well, perhaps he is justified in expressing it that way. After all, he was there, you weren't.

I would also like to know why and how you think you are justified in labelling my responses naive?
What do you think you know about my beliefs concerning the code?

In a nutshell, all I see are posts made by people who think they are bright enough to tell me 'what's what' concerning me, Jim and the code when they have had nothing whatsoever to do with any of it - especially when they are clearly not bright enough to have deciphered the code themselves. If they did then they would have a whole different perspective on things.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

"It's of human origin."

It may well be. I have said all along that this has always been a possibility in my mind. However, that makes no difference to the fact that the code contains additional information that was encoded with intent and which has proven helpful in providing logical answers to the things I have been researching. In addition to this, what emerges is also pointing to specific locations that MIGHT prove significant. Time will tell.
edit on 28-6-2016 by Gaos0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gaos0

My head did a 360 degree spin.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

edit on 28-6-2016 by Marylongstockings because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join