It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ku Klux Klan and their meeting agenda to save America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone saw read or saw this, it was on the USA Today
Article on USA Today.
They truly believe in their cause and truly want to return the country to what they think the founders had in mind, do you actually believe this ?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

phinubian
Article on USA Today.
They truly believe in their cause and truly want to return the country to what they think the founders had in mind, do you actually believe this ?

As humanity becomes more enlightened fools like those guys prove that not all neanderthals died off; they just kept breeding with their own and eventually started wearing pants and robes to hide their inner ugliness....

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

Well, despite the fact that the KKK and their mentality is despicable, insane and anything but Christian, I did see two encouraging things in the video. The women who spoke out against his ideals and the fact that Kermit the frog could probably draw a bigger audience.

What a sick bunch of turds.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I honestly can't believe that there are still people in this country that think like this, and I am not a newcomer, my family has been in North America since 1621, I am ashamed for the rest of the world to see America portrayed in this way.

link   
Yep.....That there is what we are tryin to deny on this site...its called ignorance.......

link   

I fully believe they're doing what they think is best. I can't blame them for their beliefs even though I don't believe in the same. Plus, I'd be considered one of their enemies as I'm officially a "race traitor" and not a Protestant. I remember during high school we had a group of KKK members and one of them asked me if I had a chance to "talk about things" after school. Fortunately, my Asian girlfriend came over asking what was up. Haha, the "never mind" that came out of his mouth made me chuckle.

Oh well, live and let live I guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

phinubian
Article on USA Today.

Yes, I actually believe this!! These very same attitudes are displayed on ATS quite frequently and they get plenty of stars and flags. As the clan member that stated "the clan is on the rise".......he is completely correct; the evidence is all around us.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

It is funny how a noble cause like "Saving America" can suddenly be turned into a not so noble one depending on the saviors, sponsors, means and their history , you can somewhat put together a picture in your head of the idea they might have in mind as to what they would do to "save America".

The brand of chivalry they are associated with and dealing out is one of complete exclusion and no inclusion despite some of the comments being made in the video.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Yes ! Kermit, most definitely a minority would bring an entire new dimension to saving America and the planet for that matter if he held such a meeting, and yes the crowd would be standing room only, not like the bored looking room sparsely attended room of about 99% males....

edit on 21-12-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

eNaR

phinubian
Article on USA Today.

As humanity becomes more enlightened fools like those guys prove that not all neanderthals died off; they just kept breeding with their own and eventually started wearing pants and robes to hide their inner ugliness....

And that's what the Illuminati think of us.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

olaru12

phinubian
Article on USA Today.

Yes, I actually believe this!! These very same attitudes are displayed on ATS quite frequently and they get plenty of stars and flags. As the clan member that stated "the clan is on the rise".......he is completely correct; the evidence is all around us.

You're sooooo right!

Only difference is that now the mainstream branch of that ideology is known as the Tea Party. I mean, isn't that their motto? "We're going to take our country back"

Who knew they meant 200 yrs.?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

phinubian

Yes Kermit, most definitely a minority would bring an entire new dimension to saving America and the planet for that matter if he held such a meeting, and yes the crowd would be standing room only, not like the bored looking room sparsely attended room of about 99% males....

That meeting wasn't indicative of clan participation. There are plenty of hardcore bigots and racists will never wear the KKK robes but are active in their hateful agenda just the same.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The KKK is no better or worse then the ADL, AIPAC, JDF, NAACP, or many others who push their agenda... it's only because the KKK pushes the White / Christian agenda that people demonize them.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You actually said pretty much what I was thinking as I watched this video and the comments the main Klansman was making, sounded whole lot that exact rhetoric, no mistake about that.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

eNaR

phinubian
Article on USA Today.

Whoa!!!
That's just offensive to all Neanderthals everywhere!

(they were very intelligent, and had no issues with the sapiens and densovins and cro-mags, and inter-species breeding was common so they obviously didn't have an issue with THAT either)

Just saying....
edit on 21-12-2013 by lakesidepark because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

phinubian

It is funny how a noble cause like "Saving America" can suddenly be turned into a not so noble one depending on the saviors, sponsors, means and their history , you can somewhat put together a picture in your head of the idea they might have in mind as to what they would do to "save America".

The brand of chivalry they are associated with and dealing out is one of complete exclusion and no inclusion despite some of the comments being made in the video.

Yeah, the guy is talking out of both sides of his mouth, which is usually the case when ignorance rules the day.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Deny ignorance - first of all, has any of those other groups took complete action on their agenda by building their legacy on such heinous acts as murder, intimidating by burning crosses on private property, maiming or lynching ?

This organizations history is one that is many cuts above the political aims of the groups mentioned, lets not even begin to put them on par with those organizations, they are not the same and if you believe that I feel sorry for you sir.

The Klan put their plans into full effect

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
So, if it was any other group other then the KKK I bet the majority would agree with what was said in the video.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Yes, the JDL, AIPAC are all supported by Israel... all of which claim Israel as a Jewish State..not a State..A JEWISH STATE.. How much more racist can a country get..

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

You are definitely right, I have seen plenty of videos of the Klan, Neo Nazis, Black Panthers and other groups and in some small numbers their rank and file are hidden and include even prominent members of society and government right now in 2013 unfortunately.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join