It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden body-No conspiracy complaints?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Let me say I've been a long-long time lurker on ATS. After joining i rarely comment here.

However, truly I am shocked about how this board hasn't exploded with the "no proof" claims of the US capturing Bin Laden.

Let me clearly state I do NOT have any reason to believe the USA captured, killed and disposed of Bin Laden. However, my question is to you, ATS members? Why not? Why do you question 9/11? Why do you believe the New World Order exists?
Let myself ask a same question-Why do I believe UFO's exist?
Because I believe in the truth and I believe there is enough factual info to prove its truth.

Why do you ignore this subject without facts? Its literally unfathomable to me that you, the ATS members, do not rant/rage against this. Why is THIS situation not worthy of your discussion? You are presented with no evidence this event occurred.
Clear this up for me.
edit on 21-12-2013 by JKF1897 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
That's just a few... You must have missed them. ATS was all over it. Take any opinion and any side of Bin Laden's body/death and it has been discussed to death (pun intended kind of) here. Many times over if you search for it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12/21/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Well put-however the last post was early 2012 and the total pages was less than 30? Why not more?

edit on 21-12-2013 by JKF1897 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

JKF1897
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Well put-however the last post was early 2012. Why not more?

I can only assume that everyone got tired of discussing it. I think it's kind of like 9/11. People pretty much believe one story or another and aren't going to change their opinions so it becomes redundant.

Again, I am only assuming as I can't remember taking part in any of those particular threads.

ETA - That there are more threads on this. These were just a few of the ones that popped up when I searched for them. There very well could be newer ones that I didn't post. I didn't check dates.
edit on 12/21/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
So tell me,

How are you certain Bin Laden existed in the first place?

You cannot kill what is not real.

If you believe in a long bearded man, living in a cave with a dialysis machine...taking on the US.

You obviously still believe in Santa.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
well bin laden could have been a legit terrorist running a real terrorist organization, and planned the 9/11 attack and his boys actually did highjack planes and flew them into the towers.

and the US gov could still have planned the entire thing. even without bin laden being aware of it.

thats actually an incredibly easy theory to believe, based on everything we know for FACT about the agencies.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I am sure there are more threads.

My goal with my rant here is to question this board. We question 9/11 tirelessly, Roswell, Area 51 and believe in conspiracies to no end. However this one particular situation barely farted its way onto this board.

Point is-We do not care when we collectively believe in what we are told because the nature of the news is inherently good. We question only what was bad. Nothing "Bad" happened in this story.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

JKF1897
I am sure there are more threads.

My goal with my rant here is to question this board. We question 9/11 tirelessly, Roswell, Area 51 and believe in conspiracies to no end. However this one particular situation barely farted its way onto this board.

Point is-We do not care when we collectively believe in what we are told because the nature of the news is inherently good. We question only what was bad. Nothing "Bad" happened in this story.

Unlike 9/11 and other type conspiracys, the B.L. burial at sea story has no real leads or way of having different opinions outside of "They" are lying. no films to go over, no witness testimony, etc...so not really a lot to counterpoint on.

the WTC attacks has tons of films, plenty of engineers from both sides, so a discussion can be made. The sea drop is basically they said so, and the only real counterpoint available is simply calling them liars based strictly on principle....so, yeah...no legs.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Exactly my point. It baffles me we question something like 9/11 with endless videos of the event yet this situation we are given nothing.

Yet the situation with hours of video proof the event occurred is more likely to be "suspicious" than the event with no video.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
You should have been here two years ago when it was new news. Wait 19 months and of course interest has wanned a bit. Of course no subject is ever completely dead pun again so go ahead and discuss.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JKF1897

No video, or data to argue equates to nothing to argue about.

If, for instance, witnesses to the whole touted assault started popping up on the internet with blurry phone cam pictures of some really tall guy with a long beard climbing over one of the walls and running off to freedom, even if it was obviously bad CGI, or even just horribly acted script recitation of supposed eyewitness events that never happened, we'd at least have those to rake over the coals.

In the end, it's old tired news. USA killed another baddy. It doesn't matter. The public in general is pretty tired of all things terrorist unless it affects them directly.
News tomorrow could claim the Cookie Monster was killed in a drone attack and very few would even catch the announcement to ridicule the nonsense of it.

What's the point in dragging this corpse of a subject up anyway?
Is it really THAT important?

On the scale of all things internet these days, what Miley wears or doesn't on her next public appearance is more important than this old corpse.

All things Conspiracy these days, at least gauging from activity on ATS, peeps seem far more fascinated with wowing themselves to death over some New Age Golden Wave, or whether or not Christianity is about to go extinct or something.
Even Sandy Hook gets more clicks.
JFK is older and it still gets more clicks.

Bin Laden? It's an odd subject to try resurrecting, and something no one really cares about much anymore anyway.
The guy could be sipping slurpees with Obama in Tahiti, playing golf, and doing fist bumps these days, and most people really wouldn't care either way so long as it didn't or doesn't inconvenience their day.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JKF1897

You are actually proposing some very interesting questions, and as someone you might call a skeptic i guess its appropriate for me to answer some of them.

truly I am shocked about how this board hasn't exploded with the "no proof" claims of the US capturing Bin Laden.

Well it did for a while at least, lots of "ahhh no pictures" type of threads .

I personally do believe that they got Bin Laden in that compound I have read loads on the subject and I can see no reason or means for them to have successfully come out and say "we killed Bin laden" and for it not to be true. If he were still alive he would have released some kind of video exposing the lie, if they have been keeping him on ice then Bush would have used his death. I would say it is possible they captured him during operation Neptune spear and now have him in a black site but I highly doubt it.

Why do you question 9/11?

9/11 is a interesting one, recently the forum has taken a bit of a dive, I would say all in there are perhaps 20 of us who regularly post there and on both sides (ie. truthers vs os) really know our stuff. I think the problem is that its just kind of dying out a little like the JFK assassination and that I really do think that the "truther movement" is losing its momentum and more and more of it is debunked.

Why do you believe the New World Order exists?

That is opening up a even bigger can of worms.

Most would probably say they believe in some kind of NWO, but what exactly that means is up for debate.

I think the idea of 12 guys running the world through subversive means or some shadowy specter group like the illuminati controlling everything is just preposterous. However If we were to start talking about a loose affiliation of banking cartels all working individually but for the same goals (more money, more power) then i suppose you would have something worth discussing.

Let myself ask a same question-Why do I believe UFO's exist? Because I believe in the truth and I believe there is enough factual info to prove its truth.

UFO's another good one.

I do not believe we have been visited by UFO's in the last 500+ years.

but I do believe that we are not alone in the universe and i am very open to the possibility of alien life having visited us in the past to advance man kind.

Why do you ignore this subject without facts? Its literally unfathomable to me that you, the ATS members, do not rant/rage against this. Why is THIS situation not worthy of your discussion? You are presented with no evidence this event occurred. Clear this up for me.

Something you really have to remember is that ATS is for conspiracy discussion.

That does not mean that everyone has to believe the moon landing was faked and KFC make black dude impotent.

What you might take as a "fact" might upon further investigation be found to just be the opinion of another, a lie or a twist of the truth. I find this a lot when looking at 9/11 conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

JKF1897
Let me clearly state I do NOT have any reason to believe the USA captured, killed and disposed of Bin Laden.

The world will end now?

If not, what do we do next.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Funny how you spend so much time on things YOU don't care about. Just a funny way of living. Don't you think?

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

bitsforbytes
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Funny how you spend so much time on things YOU don't care about. Just a funny way of living. Don't you think?

It's been my experience that people who make the kinds of comments as this, spend just as much time if not longer typing their criticism than I do.

I have quick fingers.
I also have tabs.
Plus mobility
and my own company.
as well as liberty to comment on anything I'm given liberty to comment on, so long as I'm not being hostile, insulting, offensive, or attacking anyone.

As to the content of the above, some of us know the value of conflict and seek it out.
For some, it would seem, this is unimaginable, but, hey, that's okay. That's why there's folk around to do and think things people are incapable of or have no facility for imagining.
Only thing funny about it is how some are blind to the value of it. I'll suppose these same sorts don't go the gym either.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JKF1897

From what I can tell the mods of this site don't allow many conspiracy threads and shut them down almost immediately.

I've been looking around for another site but this one still seems most active.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JKF1897

Yeah!!!! We haven't heard a peep from him or seen one of his dyed-hair video's in a while, let's just get to the bottom of this!!! What ocean is he in?

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Yep, they must have thrown the video recorder in the drink too.

Seems no one has had the balls to produce any new videos of themselves since Daddy Laden was tossed overboard. Ahem.

The guy was a figment of our imaginations.

join