It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5% of the Population is Gay...Will Gay People ever stop pushing their Agenda?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mahatche

mahatche

Why do I have to legally conform to Christianity when I'm not a christian? Churches, bibles and priests mean nothing to me. Christianity should stop forcing it's agenda on everyone.

That's the Christian agenda. One of the plans is to make marriage based on their views without caring for any other person's religious view on it.

So even if a person may be a citizen of legal age, they still aren't able to get married if it doesn't go along with the 'Christian' view, even though the government is supposed to be secular.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

StarlightNine
You could always study the Nazi's way of control, to create your perfect plan on divide and separate.
Dealing directly with people. What a strange concept for a human to ponder.

I was trying to point out how the idea is old and is dependent on historical events going back a long time. WW2 is an easy starting point since it lead to declassification by APA in the seventies, with homosexuality scientifically accepted and the US trying to push their medicine while Russia and some other countries take a different stance, US/EU/Allied forces-LGBT vs Russia/Middle Eastern countries/African countries and India at the supreme courts in a nutshell even though it deserves a lot more words. While such a thing was not the case during for example ancient Egypt although I'm sure they tried to get rights back then, or power just like any human being when it wants something. In fact it was never possible like it is today with the internet, mass production, globalization, after a major war.

Not to mention about how psychiatry basically started in Switzerland/Germany/Austria mainly I believe and this got moved to the US over a century. But it is a difficult subject and not many have all the information (historical events) to connect the dots, sometimes it is so easy when it comes to love, life and procreation.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No one talks about any other Agenda than the alleged "Gay Agenda" that has never been confirmed,

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Darth_Prime
reply to post by arpgme

No one talks about any other Agenda than the alleged "Gay Agenda" that has never been confirmed,

O did you miss it Darth Prime, there was a meeting last week and 350,000,000 gay people from around the world met in secret to discuss our gay Agenda on how to torment the straight folk. I saved you a seat as well ;( Can you bring some cookies to the next meeting please

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritspeak

StarlightNine Said:
Love knows no color, no sex, no name, no scorn from others.
What I wish you could consider, is that it does take in your face revolution to get anything changed. I wish you would consider that these simple rights of loving someone should exist for all of those who love someone. In this, all are equal. All are satisfied.

spiritspeak Said:
But we're not equal in that we are not the same, one love produces baby, and whatever it is you refer to is simply lust and associations. Sure we are equal in that we both have a right to a safe home and freedom to read or view what one wants, the right to work and food and to choose a mate. But we are also free to acknowledge something any way we see.

Oh? I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that first, gay men did not produce the sperm to create a child and second, that lust had no factor in heterosexual reproduction. There isn't a heterosexual or homosexual that really needs to do any kissin,' just provide the sperm. So I'm not sure where you are going with that. It makes no sense to me.

spiritspeak Said:
People should stop pretending it is any different and stop fooling people still growing up who don't see this and have been indoctrinated with having to accept that thing as potential true love.
Sure we both have bodies and minds. But our thoughts are different. One group goes on with homosexuality in their reality, the other will have to reject it for all of eternity, or until a country starts a world war. Is that what you want

There is no difference. Love only knows love. Gender doesn't factor into love. You love a human being don't you? Are homosexual people not human beings?
Just as you cannot indoctrinate me with your beliefs--if I don't find them appetizing, and vice versa-- no one is going to indoctrinate children into homosexuality. No one is out there trying to recruit, as recruiting isn't possible. You either are, or you 'ain't.
Now, I'd like to see some of these proaganda pamphlets being handed out by the Gay Agenda Coalition.

Thank goodness for the vast thought space, where not only ignorance can be revealed and demolished, but intelligence flourish and restore faith in us thinking animals as a species.

Somehow, I just do not ever see WWIII commencing over gays, the alleged agenda, who's able and unable to make babies. The lack of Twinkies on store shelves maybe. But... nah. A more likely scapegoat is needed here for WWIII.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by flammadraco

Yasss!

But shhh the meetings are secret, don't tell them the place is bohemian grove either!

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I don't know why, but I laughed so hard at the gay agenda taking place at Bohemian Grove that I just spit my drink out haha.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I know its secret Darth_Prime but its very hard to hide 350,000,000 rainbow waving gay people ;(

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by flammadraco

Oh yes, on top of the fact all the "Gay Leaders" leading the Children to the "Dark Side" like the pied piper of Hamlin . and all the Men engaging in public displays of Sex...

how we kept this Gay Agenda "Under Cover" for so long is a mystery

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

If you research the true history of the World you may realize that many locations were constructed for the gathering of the Gay Agenda, "Bohemian Grove" being one of the leading hot spots. but other locations are amongst you. Disney Land ( and it's various countries), Vatican City, Washington Monument (Obvious Phallic Reference)

there are many more, i just can't give away the "Secret"

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yeah it's pointless to do anything about it. Ah well in my universe there will only be one love possible, even if it means my universe isn't going to be in sync anymore with other universes.

(edit) last attempt. If male/male or female/female love is the same as male/female, then why choose the former since the latter produces babies or has the potential to create life, while the other does not. And if a gay male or female knows love like hetero's, than that must mean they were at some point hetero so why the change? It's illogical to me and I can't ever see myself making sense of it let alone have fun with people who choose that. Not that I won't have fun I'll be neutral with a little bit of happiness since I'm alive and know this.

Have fun, live and let live, peace.
edit on 12-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritspeak

spiritspeak
Yeah it's pointless to do anything about it. Ah well in my universe there will only be one love possible, even if it means my universe isn't going to be in sync anymore with other universes.

(edit) last attempt. If male/male or female/female love is the same as male/female, then why choose the former since the latter produces babies or has the potential to create life, while the other does not.

Well first, we have to assume that being gay is a choice; that someone said "today I'm going to be attracted to my own gender". Now, assuming that assumption is true, why choose to be attracted to someone who you cannot create children with?

1) Because you love them

2) For the same reasons someone would choose to be with an infertile person even though they can't get pregnant
edit on 13-2-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I just read this on my Facebook:

"Same sex marriage isn't gay privilege, its equality. Privilege would be gay people not having to pay taxes, like churches don't."

I felt this was a relevant message. And you guys say Facebook is a waste of time...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
I just read this on my Facebook:

"Same sex marriage isn't gay privilege, its equality. Privilege would be gay people not having to pay taxes, like churches don't."

I felt this was a relevant message. And you guys say Facebook is a waste of time...

I think that's supposed to be 'our facebook' or 'my page on facebook'. The church isn't really accurate meaning it's referenced incorrectly, the church is just a lifeless inanimate building where people go to who share the same beliefs and they all have to pay taxes save a few, apparently for some reasons beyond my knowledge.

Being privileged can be something like having a car (1) having a drivers license (2) and being able to use it (3) where the State or any authority can withdraw such a privilige like (3) by retracting (2). Pardon my english. I'm not one of the guys who says facebook is a waste of time, it's a method to present oneself just like linkedin, although the former is more on the social/home side and the other is more on the professional/work related/job/career side. It's all a mix ofcourse depending on one's profession which I am not going into as people need to learn by themselves, unless someone makes me world leader and pays me lots of money for educating the masses.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
So I was thinking there is pro-lgbt and anti-lgbt, can't we all agree to disagree and leave it at that for the next couple of centuries and not force the world to accept lgbt or the 'different than standard love'. Because it leads to WW3 or civil wars or suicides, I hope people understand this. The latter not in my case but if an animal cannot procreate the way it wants to and has to view homosexuality as true like standard sexuality is true then it creates a lot of problems some people don't respond to very well, some might either fight or flight, fighting is not always possible with words only and then some people might either act violently against themselves or others.

I hope people understand this in time I truly do, and I wish people can see me as neutral in this matter, if not there is nothing for me to do about it as I can't start shoving it down people's throats as it wouldn't be neutral. No, I don't have a misses, I would like to but I don't want to have children until this matter is sorted in my country and otherwise the world since I'm prepared to emigrate about this to a nonlgbt country if my country fails to understand my neutral position and make people aware of this.

The issue I have is I can only get sexually aroused when certain conditions are met; I have met a woman and after several dates verified she is female and has the ability to produce children and if I were to marry she would have my children and she and I live happily ever after. There is no need for me to become sexually aroused when there are no eggs around it's that simple and I'm not going to change my programming over this. And in my case I was told from a young age I needed to accept this, which I couldn't which created all kinds of problems in my life which should have been solved by now. So that's my argument, I also don't like it I've become a dissident because I do not accept the 'scientific' position or truths which is enforced by the system of laws through psychiatry (as in; judges listen to psychiatrists' opinions, which are 'scientific' facts).

It's a mountain at first but it can be overcome.
edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: my gripe

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Double standard really.Gay men/women trying to shove there sexuality, heterosexual men/women shoving there sexuality on them. Both need to stop and mind there own business.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

CaptainHook
Double standard really.Gay men/women trying to shove there sexuality, heterosexual men/women shoving there sexuality on them. Both need to stop and mind there own business.

But we live on the same planet, one cannot ignore the other and when I have a child and he or she would see men kissing and have friends who have 2 fathers or 2 mothers then I have to explain it all while I shouldn't have to. If I leave it up to the homosexual people or supporters my childs spirit might be in danger, meaning he or she might not make it to heaven and I would have to go to hell in order to get them to heaven, where I believe everything is male/female, plus/minus etc. So that makes it mine and everyone's bussiness.

Humanity was once hetero only, it was standard and there was nothing else. Then someone in the past invented males could be attracted to males and females likely imitated them or vice versa although I believe it is the former, then after WW2 the homosexuals used APA to gain power and it is now a worldwide movement along with the LGBT movement.

So the 'standard' people want to be left alone or they are willing to listen but they can never accept such a thing as homosexuality. It is the latter who wants something from the former and this is forgotten by many or many do not want or dare not speak out because they would become dissidents like myself. I would like to remain neutral in this.

So let's all agree it is the homosexuals who came after the standard people, the standard was there first and is the highest and homosexuality is 2nd and the latter wants to make the former 'understand' what their beliefs are, which are just beliefs since it doesn't produce babies like male/female. And no, don't start with IVF or adoption, those are things meant to keep homosexuals happy, the latter wants it and the standards agree they should be allowed to which I believe is fair.

What is not fair is to make it part of a scientific doctrine and shove it up the worlds ass through psychiatry, bluntly stated. But what is fair is that nobody should get physically or mentally hurt and if so we can talk about it, but the homosexuals have to understand they are hurting themselves if they go against what is standard in the universe and what produces life by default, not by what was introduced after or next (by best wording) to the default. Point being, going against life is hurting yourself, I nor anyone can do anything about that, nobody invented the universe.
edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

spiritspeak
Because it leads to WW3 or civil wars or suicides, I hope people understand this.

I hope people understand this in time I truly do, and I wish people can see me as neutral in this matter,

I'm prepared to emigrate about this to a nonlgbt country if my country fails to understand my neutral position and make people aware of this.

The issue I have is I can only get sexually aroused when certain conditions are met; I have met a woman and after several dates verified she is female and has the ability to produce children and if I were to marry she would have my children and she and I live happily ever after. There is no need for me to become sexually aroused when there are no eggs around it's that simple and I'm not going to change my programming over this. And in my case I was told from a young age I needed to accept this, which I couldn't which created all kinds of problems in my life which should have been solved by now. So that's my argument, I also don't like it I've become a dissident because I do not accept the 'scientific' position or truths which is enforced by the system of laws through psychiatry (as in; judges listen to psychiatrists' opinions, which are 'scientific' facts).

It's a mountain at first but it can be overcome.
edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: my gripe

Homosexuality has never in the history of civilization caused or created World War or Civil War. And the 'cause' of suicide is never a black and white issue. It is very safe to say however, that many homosexual people, especially young folks still trying to come to terms with themselves, have committed suicide because of heterosexual bullying, ostracizing, torment and base hatred.

I don't know where in this world you think you may emigrate to that is LGBT free?

Is this woman aware that you can only be aroused when scrambled eggs are on the table? And if so, she has actually consented to a relationship??

I don't know which country you were born and raised in, and couldn't possibly know in which doctrines you have formed and place your beliefs in. I do not mock them now. I am only in a state of somewhat disbelief at some things you have said.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

spiritspeak

(edit) last attempt. If male/male or female/female love is the same as male/female, then why choose the former since the latter produces babies or has the potential to create life, while the other does not.

And if a gay male or female knows love like hetero's, than that must mean they were at some point hetero so why the change?

Not everyone wants or needs children. I know that comes as a surprise to people who do desire to procreate, but it is true nonetheless. Also, male/male and female/female couples adopt. Thank God.
Do you know how many unwanted and unloved children there are in this world due to heterosexual procreation? You should, write thank you notes to all LGBT persons who have enough love in their heart to take in a child who is not their own, and show it the love and stability it never knew with its heterosexual parents.

No one was 'at some point' hetero. Homosexuality is not a choice. See, when you are born, you are either heteorsexual or homosexual. Since they do not have testing in hospital, such as apgar, pku, et al., one doesn't know when they take baby home that they are hetero or homo.

Love is not sex. Feels almost the same, but you don't have to love someone to have sex with them, and you don't have to love someone because you had sex with them. Love is deeper than that. Therefore, love is NOT all about the sexual movement of two bodies.
Sex is an expression of love, yes. But sex is not in and of itself, love. Therefore, two 'humans' regardless of gender can love one another. It really is quite simple when you break it down to the fact that love isn't actually 'sex' and love isn't a 'gender.'

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

StarlightNine
Homosexuality has never in the history of civilization caused or created World War or Civil War.

How can I make you understand Adolf Hitler rallied people on the argument of love and how homosexuals should get rid of? Don't you understand if people push homosexuality like LGBT does and they go too far, others react and it can turn into a world war? Especially with Russia and the US on opposite sides. Without homosexuality, Hitler probably wouldn't have gotten so much power. Read your history, ask other people!

And the 'cause' of suicide is never a black and white issue.

Suicide is always wrong, sure you can think about it forever but at some point a decision or judgement has to be made in order to move on to the next level of evolution.

I don't know where in this world you think you may emigrate to that is LGBT free?

You know there is this country called Russia and Uganda. You might want to consult someone you trust about this. And remember, it's hetero's too that should be considerate in their response but don't ask too much and understand people are just being patient and polite most of the times.

Is this woman aware that you can only be aroused when scrambled eggs are on the table? And if so, she has actually consented to a relationship??

I don't know which country you were born and raised in, and couldn't possibly know in which doctrines you have formed and place your beliefs in. I do not mock them now. I am only in a state of somewhat disbelief at some things you have said.

Eggs can't be scrambled, it's all DNA and to scramble it one needs medical devices which don't really exist, unless you are suggesting physical abuse which isn't very nice of you to say. I'm not with a female because I haven't found one that passes all the questions and answers regarding free will, which I want her to understand if she would want to be with me forever.

I'm not going into scientific theories, homosexuality is an abnormal expression. But we have that in common, I believe I can speak to spirits which I believe everyone should consider abnormal as well and I try to be aware of what I say and where I say things about my belief, which I seldom do because there are very few places I can talk about it. And I already got a schizophrenia diagnose, just like homosexuality was once considered a mental disease by APA. Ofcourse I could go on about spirits even from other planets and what they believe/think/whatever love is but then people might misunderstand and I can only find solace in my place in the afterlife, which is a place I can't disclose. And I also believe abnormal people shouldn't be physically abused or intentionally mentally abused just like LGBT, for that matter no one should be but especially not because of being different than the majority. But otherwise it's a 'different belief' thing.
edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: about the consent

edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: no one should be abused instead of only abnormal

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join