It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5% of the Population is Gay...Will Gay People ever stop pushing their Agenda?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by spiritspeak

I'm not claiming lgbt are trying to start a world war or economic one but they do confront people with having to make a choice, do I work for a pro-lgbt company or one who is against?

Companies are not generally encouraged to make decisions based on sexual preference. Otherwise, they risk a multimillion lawsuit that could cost them street cred and clientele. Remember the Abercrombie representative who was slammed on the news for broadcasting his prejudice against "ugly" consumers who frequented his retailers? Imagine if he'd been talking about gays. Or blacks. Or women.

That was not about the point I was trying to make. LGBT activists force people to take a stand against or pro with the default being pro. They create gaps between realities which might be talked about but not every company wants to see themselves as pro-lgbt and it's naieve to assume all companies except a few bad ones just go along with that.

What if LinkedIn had a picture of whether the company you worked for is pro or against. In countries with antigay laws, might someone get into trouble just by association? Like a Russian company would supply to a pro lgbt company and other companies would start to complain and that company would go bust, the trade going to other countries who have antigay laws.

May I remind people of WW2 and how Hitler used the argument very succesfully and how this might happen again unintentionally. How it was a crisis back then and how people see a crisis these days.

It might not have happened yet but it's not difficult to imagine this happening. In a short time span, it might appear as if pro-lgbt countries are just lesser products of evolution, possibly evil sent by Satan or djinns themselves, the anti-lgbt countries and the world economy could switch overnight from capitalistic West to Russia/Middle-East/Africa possibly India and China as well as they would have enough in common and the same goals while the West would have different goals. It would only take one individual or group of people to create such a situation, they might already be doing this and just biding their time supporting LGBTS while secretly waiting for LGBT's to cross a line and mayhem to start.
edit on 5-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Why are we the ones to always start "Mayhem"?

i mean, i guess i should feel flattered that people believe that I and other homosexuals have that much power over the world and people...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Darth_Prime
Why are we the ones to always start "Mayhem"?

I didn't say you are the ones to start mayhem, in fact I suggested it would be someone from a country where there are different laws. It's the lgbt that appears to be setting a stage which could be easily taken advantage of. Unintentionally perhaps but they are labeling people, groups and companies. They appear to be going for worldwide domination so everyone will come to think the subject is normal and whatever they say exists to everyone as if it were something real instead of having the default which says it does not exist and isn't real or not in the way homosexuals mean.

In a group this works but on a world scene it doesn't since there are countries who ban the very idea. Even though people don't have to start a war over it, it can be a dealbreaker for some and this might mean economic loss because of people not willing to trade with what lgbt says are prolgbt or ok companies in any way.

How about someone from a company saying something negative about the subject and the company loses money/shares etc? All these things are damaging to the economy itself yet I don't see too many people talking about it. Which might be because anyone speaking out against lgbt risks a social ban, possible a fine or maybe even jail.

i mean, i guess i should feel flattered that people believe that I and other homosexuals have that much power over the world and people...

That is not what I said. What I meant was, during WW2 Hitler labeled people homosexual and made them a scapegoat. The idea of love can be very powerful and Hitler used it to rally the masses. There's crisis in many countries, there's people labeling themselves and others, there is industrialization going on. There is this movement who purports an ideal and if you speak out againt, you there is the chance to become demonized by lgbt and their supporters. They are too much 'either with us or against us' and there is no option for people to choose neither lgbt nor anti-lgbt groups, at least none that I am aware of.

Point being, lgbt is doing the same as Hitler making people wear markings and so groups appears and it only takes one guy or woman (who in fact is likely not going to lgbt but ant-lgbt to use it against them or is active in lgbt planning to change sides) to use this to their own advantage and the west might be crippled because of it. So that is why people shouldn't push their agenda. Everybody knows abuse is bad, doesn't matter what preference. If it were judaism or buddhism or christianity how would it look like if people had to say they are projudaism/probuddhism/prochristianity or risk getting a bad rep.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I bet its a similar ratio of gay and militant gays to militant political/religious straight people.

So dont really see the problem.

edit on 6-2-2014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Or you could just respect lgbt people. That's always an option.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

Or you could just respect lgbt people. That's always an option.

I can respect people, no problem. Did you know about that time where in a country one massive group formed and if you said anything bad about their ideology, you got institutionalized or demonized and became an outcast?

Look at riots against LGBT, those people there don't know how to mentally defend themselves against LGBTers. If they would, the LGBTer would have gone back to his house feeling bad about himself. So they resort to violence. Instead, antilgbt groups should kidnap such persons, tell them all about the Universe and life and what is good and then put it on Youtube. No harm done except wasting someone's time, might even get a police report about how it is a bad thing to rob someone of his freedom.

In Russia they are just beginning to formulate their stance and it is against. But in western countries people are celebrating, mocking Russia and I don't think that is a good thing. If anything, Russia should be pumping out antigay propaganda 24/7 through the internet just as other countries should because I don't see anything holding back LGBT as a movement or any organization offering a different option everyone can understand and find themselves in.

All those people need to be educated about sexuality and how it formed over history if they want to understand how they can never 'lose' against any LGBTer and how they don't want them to accept homosexuality the same as heterosexuality but live in peace together.
edit on 6-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I'm sorry, are you saying people should have the right to be ignorant?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

AfterInfinity

I'm sorry, are you saying people should have the right to be ignorant?

All one needs to know about the universe and life is how to gather food, build a home and procreate. There is only one way to that. The idea there might be something better out there just isn't so, one can look forever for it but never find it. Or one can pretend it has been found and try to make a planet believe in it. That just won't work unless there is a war to force those countries to change their laws. I don't think LGBT as a group really sees the dangers of this and how this is going to work out over the next decades.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I do show respect to all people by my actions.

Can anybody respect why I don't want to explain "Tranny" to my young daughter?

I would prefer to wait....What about my rights?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

All one needs to know about the universe and life is how to gather food, build a home and procreate. There is only one way to that. The idea there might be something better out there just isn't so, one can look forever for it but never find it. Or one can pretend it has been found and try to make a planet believe in it. That just won't work unless there is a war to force those countries to change their laws. I don't think LGBT as a group really sees the dangers of this and how this is going to work out over the next decades.

So your argument is that love isn't real? I'm not sure what you're getting at here. You seem to think that the purpose of life extends no further than survival itself.
edit on 6-2-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

whyamIhere
I do show respect to all people by my actions.

Can anybody respect why I don't want to explain "Tranny" to my young daughter?

I would prefer to wait....What about my rights?

Respect? Sure. That's your decision to make. Understand? Not exactly. What's wrong with explaining to your kid that some people like to dress up as the opposite sex? Or that some feel they were born with the wrong gender? There's worse and much more screwed up things in this world that she probably knows a lot about already. She knows what rape is, she knows what murder is, and she knows what disease is. Or...does she? I shouldn't assume. Either way, "trannies" are a relatively tame topic to discuss. Dolphins like to get high on puffer fish poison. Try explaining that one to her.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
So your argument is that love isn't real?

I suppose you are referring to the romantic, exclusive love between two people but not any of the others like the love for one's car and everything that comes with it or the love for one's pet or a tree or the sun. Which for me is only there between opposite sexes and it's purpose is to select partners so they understand they need to mate and this keeps the species existing. When babies appear in good health is when I can say those peoples' love is real. When dating it becomes more real depending on the circumstances and how the future will develop because there are many other things to consider as well.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. You seem to think that the purpose of life extends no further than survival itself.

Yes, both physically and mentally. My point is mainly, homosexuality isn't there originally, not necessary and can add confusion and cause violence in societies who chose to have laws. Yet I don't see the lgbt movement ever gaining anything from such countries so why do they keep on trying and not try something else instead. Like all non-lgbters can emigrate safely and we'll have two major economies or the movement can tell it's members how to behave and how not in countries who don't want it to prevent violence from erupting. Or maybe assure those countries they will never be forced to change their laws or boycotted or given a bad deal. Because if we all need to share the planet everyone needs to understand what leads to where in the larger picture.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

We will certainly have the talk when the time comes. It is as simple as respect.

I just am not willing to give my right to parent as I see fit.

To me, it's not about what anybody does in the privacy of their own home.

I just don't think anybody should lead with their sexuality.

To me it's just not that important. If I ever thought she was Gay and struggling.

I would certainly immediately educate her.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I suppose you are referring to the romantic, exclusive love between two people but not any of the others like the love for one's car and everything that comes with it or the love for one's pet or a tree or the sun. Which for me is only there between opposite sexes and it's purpose is to select partners so they understand they need to mate and this keeps the species existing.

That's a cold stance to take on the matter. In that case, you should be opposed to any and all marriage.

Yes, both physically and mentally. My point is mainly, homosexuality isn't there originally, not necessary and can add confusion and cause violence in societies who chose to have laws. Yet I don't see the lgbt movement ever gaining anything from such countries so why do they keep on trying and not try something else instead.

What else are they supposed to try? They want to be recognized as a legitimate union in the eyes of society and enjoy all the legal benefits therein. That's not unreasonable.

Like all non-lgbters can emigrate safely and we'll have two major economies or the movement can tell it's members how to behave and how not in countries who don't want it to prevent violence from erupting. Or maybe assure those countries they will never be forced to change their laws or boycotted or given a bad deal. Because if we all need to share the planet everyone needs to understand what leads to where in the larger picture.

It's amazing how far people will go to avoid being civil to one another.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Damn. Sometimes, I really don't know if I should just cry or give in to thoughts of violence at the utter ignorance of people.

You could always round up all LGBT people and intern them in camps. Is that a solution to the problem do you think?
At least, then you could then 'control' them. Keep them from running amok and wreaking havoc on life as we know it.

The only thing to do then would be to feed them once in a while. Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

whyamIhere

I just don't think anybody should lead with their sexuality.

That is one argument some use, to claim they are more evolved as they view the subject from both sides so they should be able to understand any situation better. Contrary to people who cannot deal with the subject who are according to some not mature enough.

Why is it parents must educate and talk about something while they shouldn't? Who is going to pay for that time, what if it were psychiatrists or teachers. If everything gay was banned there would be no exposure to a child and there would be less people having to talk about this and they could spend more time on other things which make money.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

StarlightNine

Damn. Sometimes, I really don't know if I should just cry or give in to thoughts of violence at the utter ignorance of people.

You could always round up all LGBT people and intern them in camps. Is that a solution to the problem do you think?
At least, then you could then 'control' them. Keep them from running amok and wreaking havoc on life as we know it.

I do believe in the option to be able to choose a community and that the world would be more harmonious just because some people don't have to deal with eachother directly. But they should all be self controlling otherwise who is going to control them 24/7? It wouldn't make any sense, they should really be given seeds to grow and harvest and education to feed themselves, like everybody. Which I would want my wife to do, so she must spend time on learning everything about it while I can do other things. Or am I oldfashioned and everything bad to you if that is what I prefer.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

spiritspeak

StarlightNine

I do believe in the option to be able to choose a community and that the world would be more harmonious just because some people don't have to deal with eachother directly. But they should all be self controlling otherwise who is going to control them 24/7? It wouldn't make any sense, they should really be given seeds to grow and harvest and education to feed themselves, like everybody. Which I would want my wife to do, so she must spend time on learning everything about it while I can do other things. Or am I oldfashioned and everything bad to you if that is what I prefer.

You could always study the Nazi's way of control, to create your perfect plan on divide and separate.
Dealing directly with people. What a strange concept for a human to ponder.

The 'community' is the human one you are living in. Well, it is the one most of us are living in.

Have you enough food and water and supplies, so that when you need to flee to the mountains away from the gays, you can last awhile?
Oh, say a lifetime? I swear, a tear has dropped onto my laptop.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StarlightNine

You could always study the Nazi's way of control, to create your perfect plan on divide and separate

The man chooses not to embrace the Homosexual Lifestyle.

We are not going to suggest the man is a Nazi.

This is an opportunity to share your thoughts with someone.

He has not called anybody names.

Let's stay on topic if we are going to have a respectful discussion.

Thanks in advance...

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

whyamIhere
reply to post by StarlightNine

You could always study the Nazi's way of control, to create your perfect plan on divide and separate

The man chooses not to embrace the Homosexual Lifestyle.

We are not going to suggest the man is a Nazi.

This is an opportunity to share your thoughts with someone.

He has not called anybody names.

Let's stay on topic if we are going to have a respectful discussion.

Thanks in advance...

No one suggested anyone was a Nazi. That was your implication that I or anyone else has done so.
One merely posited suggestion that is reminiscent of a plan, that seemed to fit into the person's line of thinking on the matter.

I have taken the opportunity to share my thoughts. Just as another has done so.
It is quite on topic, and has been given in the most respectful way that could possibly be given.
In light of the preposterous suggestion that was mentioned that one should separate humans like cattle.

You are quite welcome, Sir. In advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join