It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5% of the Population is Gay...Will Gay People ever stop pushing their Agenda?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

spiritspeak

How can I make you understand Adolf Hitler rallied people on the argument of love and how homosexuals should get rid of? Don't you understand if people push homosexuality like LGBT does and they go too far, others react and it can turn into a world war? Especially with Russia and the US on opposite sides. Without homosexuality, Hitler probably wouldn't have gotten so much power. Read your history, ask other people!

How can I make you understand that you're viewing the world through a myopic rosé colored lense and only acknowledging that which works towards your bigoted argument? It wasn't just homosexuals that the 3rd Reich was out to annihilate, it was anyone who was not a blonde haired, blue eyed, Nordic looking German. I implore you to take your own advice and read history, or rather all of it. Not just the parts that speak to you.

Suicide is always wrong, sure you can think about it forever but at some point a decision or judgement has to be made in order to move on to the next level of evolution.

A judgement? That's just now how evolution works. Perhaps after brushing up on history a cursory perusal of a 10th grade biology textbook would also benefit you.

You know there is this country called Russia and Uganda. You might want to consult someone you trust about this. And remember, it's hetero's too that should be considerate in their response but don't ask too much and understand people are just being patient and polite most of the times.

I disagree that people are "just being patient most of the time". I think tht most people just aren't as bigoted or ignorant as you come off on an Internet forum. While I do know many homophobic people, those who embrace beauty and joy far outnumber those with their mind in the Middle Ages. Heck, even an archaic society like Iran allows for transgendered people And sexual reassignment surgery.

Eggs can't be scrambled, it's all DNA and to scramble it one needs medical devices which don't really exist, unless you are suggesting physical abuse which isn't very nice of you to say. I'm not with a female because I haven't found one that passes all the questions and answers regarding free will, which I want her to understand if she would want to be with me forever.

Im curious, what is your concept of free will which someone else must understand to gain your blessing?

I'm not going into scientific theories, homosexuality is an abnormal expression. But we have that in common, I believe I can speak to spirits which I believe everyone should consider abnormal as well and I try to be aware of what I say and where I say things about my belief, which I seldom do because there are very few places I can talk about it. And I already got a schizophrenia diagnose, just like homosexuality was once considered a mental disease by APA. Ofcourse I could go on about spirits even from other planets and what they believe/think/whatever love is but then people might misunderstand and I can only find solace in my place in the afterlife, which is a place I can't disclose. And I also believe abnormal people shouldn't be physically abused or intentionally mentally abused just like LGBT, for that matter no one should be but especially not because of being different than the majority. But otherwise it's a 'different belief' thing.
edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: about the consent

edit on 20-2-2014 by spiritspeak because: no one should be abused instead of only abnormal

Of course you're not going to get into science, it would destroy your notions of normalcy if you had to actually look at data. An analogy I like to use is a comparison between Chimpanzee and Bonobo. Chimps have a patriarchal society. Tey engage in violence and hunt for meat. They are the macho, football playing hanging with the boys culture whereas Bonobo live in a matriarchal society. Violence is very rare and a large portion of this is their routine use of homosexual relations to maintain social hierarchy and encourage empathy. If it were up to me, I'd prefer to live in the society that utilizes empathy over violence. Just admit that it disgusts you and goes against your personal worldview and stop trying to make excuses for being a bigot. I'm sorry to be so blunt but after several pages of the same nonsense someone has to say it. I'd have a lot more respect for you if ou just came out and said it instead of hiding behind innuendo.

Name one person who's been harmed by a homosexual, I dare you. Your level of protestation reminds me of some of the black guys I know who have been outed regarding their DL relationships with other men.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

peter vlar
How can I make you understand that you're viewing the world through a myopic rosé colored lense and only acknowledging that which works towards your bigoted argument? It wasn't just homosexuals that the 3rd Reich was out to annihilate, it was anyone who was not a blonde haired, blue eyed, Nordic looking German. I implore you to take your own advice and read history, or rather all of it. Not just the parts that speak to you.

It was indeed as you say multiple arguments, but Hitler played the love card and it worked. I doubt he would have gotten to power without it.

A judgement? That's just now how evolution works. Perhaps after brushing up on history a cursory perusal of a 10th grade biology textbook would also benefit you.

I see, so I had public school and I passed all the tests but according to you, all of that is worthless?

I disagree that people are "just being patient most of the time". I think tht most people just aren't as bigoted or ignorant as you come off on an Internet forum. While I do know many homophobic people, those who embrace beauty and joy far outnumber those with their mind in the Middle Ages. Heck, even an archaic society like Iran allows for transgendered people And sexual reassignment surgery.

Sure there are many other countries besides Russia and Uganda, just naming a few. Please stop using the homophobe argument, you may call me worldwarphobic though. There was homosexuality in the middle ages I believe or well I don't but some say that's true. I'm not arguing transgenders and I don't want to involve them as I understand not all transgenders are homosexual which isn't something which can be researched for facts though but I believe I have a point. I don't want to get into mutilation either, which is what I believe it is. But to each their own if it makes them and others happy as long as no one involves me in it.

Im curious, what is your concept of free will which someone else must understand to gain your blessing?

I'm not blessing anything or anyone. I'm not going to educate you on free will, it's something you must find out yourself, this goes for everyone. And everything, in case of AI about to reach sentience.

Of course you're not going to get into science, it would destroy your notions of normalcy if you had to actually look at data.

I'll never consider homosexuality as a theory which can become fact, because I can't. If others say they can good for them, I don't want to know anything more but to defend myself nonviolently in deed and words against those untruths and to prevent people from igniting worldwide riots or wars. Or get rid of my wrong notions on sexuality as everyone around me has these and I can't help being born in this world and finding out later in life how messed up things were, which cannot be undone (not that I have done anything but with women, which wasn't the best of me in retrospect but I didn't know). Even if people think they are not fighting over love which I believe is what we all fight for. It's just my opinion, it can't harm anyone. If that can diminish someone's sense of love, it's not love.

An analogy I like to use is a comparison between Chimpanzee and Bonobo. Chimps have a patriarchal society. Tey engage in violence and hunt for meat. They are the macho, football playing hanging with the boys culture whereas Bonobo live in a matriarchal society. Violence is very rare and a large portion of this is their routine use of homosexual relations to maintain social hierarchy and encourage empathy. If it were up to me, I'd prefer to live in the society that utilizes empathy over violence. Just admit that it disgusts you and goes against your personal worldview and stop trying to make excuses for being a bigot. I'm sorry to be so blunt but after several pages of the same nonsense someone has to say it. I'd have a lot more respect for you if ou just came out and said it instead of hiding behind innuendo.

Yeah well I imagined ET's who were beyond sexuality and my life changed. Sorry you are blunt? What do you believe, that your words can hurt me in any way as if I were to harm myself? No apologies necessary but thanks for responding.

I don't care much for extra respect, just the basic human respect will do. There are few things that disgust me and even then I wouldn't choose to express that but do something more constructive. I'd appreciate it if you would stop calling me bigot but I guess you won't and be inconsiderate as you are. I can't come out of anything and tell you you are doing it wrong and hurting a lot of people. I know I can't explain my views on sexuality and you probably are not able to understand, it's a subject you have to grow over and become mature I guess, I wish you the best of luck and I hope one day you can have a woman and love her and have children with her, even if it means up in heaven some day, some time or moment.

Name one person who's been harmed by a homosexual, I dare you. Your level of protestation reminds me of some of the black guys I know who have been outed regarding their DL relationships with other men.

Well there's an horde of women out there feeling hurt because males don't choose them but males AND they keep on doing it. Ask them, I dare you. But be prepared for the "Fight or Flight" effect and choose the latter, then tell her you are sorry and try to be considerate and understanding. I don't want to respond to 'black guys' if it were just 'guys' I would. But if it matters to you, my physical body is caucasian. I believe that's because white people stayed indoors too much while they should have gotten a tan and DNA adapted to this so it wouldn't look so unhealthy.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritspeak

You keep saying your neutral on the whole LGBT debate, but you are far from neutral on this debate. You seem to have an opinion on every LGBT thread on ATS so it seems your anything but neutral.

To say white people are white because they stay indoors leads me to believe you have no idea what you are talking about. I could explain the science behind skin colour but I won't waste my time.
edit on 21.2.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

flammadraco

You keep saying your neutral on the whole LGBT debate, but you are far from neutral on this debate. You seem to have an opinion on every LGBT thread on ATS so it seems your anything but neutral.

Allright I would like to remain neutral but I know it's almost impossible without a spaceship. I'm not objecting to people wanting to live that life, I don't have anything more to say about the subject not that I ever considered myself an authority of any kind, just trying to formulate my opinion so I won't get into trouble.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Having an opinion is ok even if your opinion could be considered as being a bigot. However to keep saying your neutral on this subject is not being entirely honest of you. Your not likely to escape on a spaceship anytime soon though, so your going to have to get used to the idea that every country in the world has gay people no matter what you want to believe.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

spiritspeak

CaptainHook
Double standard really.Gay men/women trying to shove there sexuality, heterosexual men/women shoving there sexuality on them. Both need to stop and mind there own business.

But we live on the same planet, one cannot ignore the other and when I have a child and he or she would see men kissing and have friends who have 2 fathers or 2 mothers then I have to explain it all while I shouldn't have to. If I leave it up to the homosexual people or supporters my childs spirit might be in danger, meaning he or she might not make it to heaven and I would have to go to hell in order to get them to heaven, where I believe everything is male/female, plus/minus etc. So that makes it mine and everyone's bussiness.

Humanity was once hetero only, it was standard and there was nothing else. Then someone in the past invented males could be attracted to males and females likely imitated them or vice versa although I believe it is the former, then after WW2 the homosexuals used APA to gain power and it is now a worldwide movement along with the LGBT movement.

So the 'standard' people want to be left alone or they are willing to listen but they can never accept such a thing as homosexuality. It is the latter who wants something from the former and this is forgotten by many or many do not want or dare not speak out because they would become dissidents like myself. I would like to remain neutral in this.

So let's all agree it is the homosexuals who came after the standard people, the standard was there first and is the highest and homosexuality is 2nd and the latter wants to make the former 'understand' what their beliefs are, which are just beliefs since it doesn't produce babies like male/female. And no, don't start with IVF or adoption, those are things meant to keep homosexuals happy, the latter wants it and the standards agree they should be allowed to which I believe is fair.

What is not fair is to make it part of a scientific doctrine and shove it up the worlds ass through psychiatry, bluntly stated. But what is fair is that nobody should get physically or mentally hurt and if so we can talk about it, but the homosexuals have to understand they are hurting themselves if they go against what is standard in the universe and what produces life by default, not by what was introduced after or next (by best wording) to the default. Point being, going against life is hurting yourself, I nor anyone can do anything about that, nobody invented the universe.

first paragraph- May i ask you this? Why would God hate two human beings for loving each other? regardless where love is from. It's all the same person to person. Love doesn't magically change if someone is homosexual. Does it say in the bible that God is love and merciful? If God truly disliked people sexuality. He won't of made it where homosexual to be born and please don't say "They choose to be like that". There are evidence stating the opposite. Science have proven the homosexual are born gay. www.youtube.com... It's just as much as a sin for hetrosexual to have intercourse and as much gay men (for example) to butt sex each other. If your child wants to be gay for whatever reason is there choice, not yours. You can only give them advice but nothing more then that. They will never change there hormones. People have different religion believes and people don't even believe in God/Goddess. Why should they be forced by your morality/Religion? What they do is none of your business. It's only effect them because they are the ones who will deal with it, not you. Your own child is not superiority over other children, nor adult.

2nd paragraph- Homosexuals existed since the dawn of time. Look at animals. Humanity are animals just like any other animals. Please, like heterosexual never did no such crime? Take a look at past people who were in power..like Hitler for example. He was straight and guess what? he killed millions of innocent lives.

3rd paragraph-No, people should just stop with a bs and mind there own business. No one should or forced there morality onto others to say their sexuality is bad/immoral.

4th paragraph-Whether they came from standard or not. No one has the right to say such filth about other sexuality. So what a man like to love men, so what if a women loves to love women. SO what...It's there own personal life, not some form of public debate.

5th paragraph- No one is trying to have homosexual to shove heterosexual ass. They're trying to have the same equality, same treatment, not to feel embarrassed, humiliated ect.. They shouldn't feel a shamed of your religion and other people morality. Confining them to to believe there sexuality is bad, unnatural is physically and mentally destroying people. Look at the animal kingdom. Bisexuality exist. Look at wolves for example..Male wolves will dominated another male wolf, i even seen a male lion hump another male lion. Fact is it's not against the "natural order". Sitting on your computer is unnatural, driving cars is unnatural.. ect...

Don't give me the religious bs and "the whole natural order". Humanity is gaining population and certainly earth can afford a few homosexuals now and then. It's not like our race is going down.

Anyways, there nothing i can say or anyone to even change your mind set. I'm going to do a favor and stop here. Reply if you want. I won't.
edit on 21-2-2014 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2014 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
In a roundabout way are you saying that We ( Homosexuals ) were a big cause of Hitler?

like, is that the T really?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Darth_Prime
In a roundabout way are you saying that We ( Homosexuals ) were a big cause of Hitler?

like, is that the T really?

Actually I think its closer to "you people"
Are responsible for the holocaust. Which is a pretty amazing stretch of reality in my world. I find it pretty amusing, in a sad sort of way. I bet it would be a mind F### for them to try and grasp that I grew up w two moms yet still turned out straight, married a lady and had kids. As far as I'm concerned you did me a favor by opening up the pool of available ladies and reducing competition in the dating pool. Keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Well, there's a backhanded compliment for ya. Got any sources to back your claims?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I didn't mean it as a backhanded compliment at all. Sometimes when i think im utilizing some tongue in cheek humor to add a little levity that it doesnt always translate in print. Which claim would you like a citation for? My mom and her girlfriend? I think Sister Carol is still alive, I could probably get her to verify that she expelled me from catholic school for beating up kids for saying i was a fag because my mother made me that way. Or that I'm straight and married w kids? I can send pics and a copy of the marriage cert. I can honestly say it was all true. But the extra ladies was only because I was in a band! If only I played guitar and not bass... It could have been epic.
edit on 21-2-2014 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

ETA
Now that I read the post again I realize it looks like in thanking him for the holocaust and that just wasnt what I meant. Apologies if I came off as offensive.
edit on 21-2-2014 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I wasn't offended, i thought it had a Sarcastic tone to it!

some people don't believe the Holocaust happened, so i guess not everyone blames the Gays for Hitler

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone, I'll have to consider everything said. Maybe one day I can post a reply until then peace!

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Wellllll, actually, no. Apparently there is much more to be said about it - and this time it's from researchers who are homosexual themselves!

dailycaller.com...

"Nobody is ‘born that way,’ gay historians say"

I looked everywhere that I could think of for ATS' policy on posting quotes from articles and such (I've read where ATS is particularly sensitive to this issue) and can't find anything. I'd love to post a few quotes from this article but don't want to upset anyone more than I usually do.
edit on 20-3-2014 by Ollie769 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ollie769

Anecdotal statements from Sociologists, Anthropologists and Cultural Historians is not anything close to definitive, not close to scientific and reeks from an appalling lack of peer reviewed data. Sorry, that article has nothing definitive at all in it. It's an oped piece disguised as science.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Riiight. Any scientist with the intellectual integrity to follow his or her findings and report them even though they go against their chosen social background will never have any impact on homosexual dogma will they? It's an op-ed piece that quotes serious scientific studies.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ollie769

Ohhhhhh so THAT'S why the daily caller put it into their "opinion" section. Makes perfect sense now. Just read it all again and I still don't see any references to or links to studies, peer reviewed or otherwise. It's oped, nothing more. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Well, lead a horse to water ... or was that culture?

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I've actually been seeing many people who don't like gays acting like they do because they don't want be be called "redneck" or "prejudice." I don't know if this LGBT coverage has been fixing people's problems with gays or just making them keep their "hate" secret. I heard of some guy getting fired because he called a person who had changed themselves into a woman "sir." Lately there's been so many names for people's sexuality that I don't know what some people even call themselves. I am sick of hearing about gays on TV though.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
gay rights is an issue and they are 'in your face about it' just like anyone else would be if they were :the butt of the joke, beat up, bullied, harassed, killed, discriminated against, blackmailed...this list goes on.

I grew up hating myself and for what? so some idiot I didn't know could feel secure in his sexuality or not have to know I exist?

NRA members throw a fit if you mention gun laws
Christians freak out every Christmas over Happy Holidays

BTW, there are more than 5%...5% are the ones that are out and honest. there are many men who dare not be identified as gay/bi but they sure love to hook up with men, behind their girlfriends and wives back. go look on craigslist and you'll find them. I have a friend who only hooks up with 'straight' guys.

sexuality is fluid and not a big deal. gays want rights because the closet doors have been slammed in their faces for too long.

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

ODarkThirty
I've actually been seeing many people who don't like gays acting like they do because they don't want be be called "redneck" or "prejudice." I don't know if this LGBT coverage has been fixing people's problems with gays or just making them keep their "hate" secret. I heard of some guy getting fired because he called a person who had changed themselves into a woman "sir." Lately there's been so many names for people's sexuality that I don't know what some people even call themselves. I am sick of hearing about gays on TV though.

the most transparent post...wow.

do you know any gay people? I know of lots of gay people getting fired everyday in this country...just because they are gay (in the closet too) and their employers found out...that was going on in the military till recently

some people just cannot be bothered with other peoples plight in this world. they are nothing but a nuance or something. have a little understanding of what it may be like to be different in a way you cant change.

a couple years ago I started working with a very macho tough black guy ex gang member...I didn't feel comfortable working with him and I found out later, he didn't feel comfortable working with me. Im masc but im out and proud so to speak. anyway he and I got to know each other over 3 years of working together. We became great friends and he told me 'you know, Id never ever think im a million years Id have a gay friend...but now I do'

moral of the story is we ARE ALL HUMAN we are all on this rock trying to figure it all out and live another day.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join