It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's half-brother writes book, sets Obama straight on inaccuracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Drunken beatings and threats made with a knife: Obama's half-brother writes book on the horrors of living with the president's absent father in Kenya

'Barack thought I was too white and I thought he was too black,' Ndesandjo said. 'He was an American searching for his African roots.

'I was a Kenyan, I'm an American but I was living in Kenya, searching for my white roots.'

President Barack Obama gestures as he speaks to the media as he and first lady Michelle Obama meet with a group of mothers in the Oval Office of the White House in Washington, Wednesday, Dec. 18, 2013

The 500-page book includes an appendix listing a number of alleged factual errors in Obama's 1995 memoir, 'Dreams from my Father,' such as quotes incorrectly attributed to Ndesandjo's mother.

'It's a correction. A lot of the stuff that Barack wrote is wrong in that book and I can understand that because to me for him the book was a tool for fashioning an identity and he was using composites,' Ndesandjo said.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... -Kenya.html#ixzz2nz8HXNTE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I wonder exactly what the inaccuracies are,in Obama's book, Dreams, guess I will have to read his brothers book.

Not surprising though, along with his composite girlfriend.
edit on 103131p://bThursday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I see... I was wondering about this. It seems like Obama did not know his father or his half-siblings very well. That's interesting.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Makes me wonder just how well anyone knows obama.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

'It's a correction. A lot of the stuff that Barack wrote is wrong in that book and I can understand that because to me for him the book was a tool for fashioning an identity and he was using composites,' Ndesandjo said.

This is pretty telling - a tool for fashioning an identity - I just wonder who, in reality, was holding the tool.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Setting President Pinnochio straight on inaccuracies could keep someone busy for a lifetime.

... for all the good it would do, his uh, most devoted have been continuosly self-inoculated for facts, that Kool-Aid sure works a treat.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Catching Obama on these inaccuracies may prove to be harder than usual, because its gonna be "your word versus my word" type of arguments.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

darkbake
It seems like Obama did not know his father or his half-siblings very well.

He was raised in a white household and has 'abandoned by his foreign black rolling stone daddy' issues - IMHO. Seems really evident. I can't diagnose him long distance of course. But it wouldn't surprise me if this was the case.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

shaneslaughta
Makes me wonder just how well anyone knows obama.

Yea, with his track record of fibbing, the book should be interesting.
edit on 103131p://bFriday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Yea, with his track record of fibbing, the book should be interesting.

Yes, Very Interesting.

top topics

join