It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to recognize a reptilian politician!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The people that I have singled out today are some of the biggest low life scumbags on the planet. They are enemy's of peace and responsible for the ushering in of the police state and eventually the NWO. These people have one particular physical trait in common that I have always found to be odd, their mouths. Now does this make them our reptilian overlords, who knows, you be the judge.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't see them as Reptillians. Some do look a little like Zombies though

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
David Icke is right.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

So they're reptiles because they have odd mouths?

edit on 18-12-2013 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Look at the pic of Feinstein and tell me it doesn't look like Rumsfeld with a wig on.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You folks are missing the obvious. These politicians are obviously Reptilians and the proof is there for all to see. Look closely and you can't help but notice that each and every photo the OP posted is of a human that has the nature of a snake.

And you guys thought he meant aliens.....

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Though not a politician, many consider him the HRIC(head reptilian in charge), David Rockefeller ladies and gentlemen.....

He has got that reptilian mouth too!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't know, they all look like lawyers to me. Lawyers are slimy fish like creatures, not reptillians. They taste pretty good smoked....after they have visited a hell of a smokehouse.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Mamatus
You folks are missing the obvious. These politicians are obviously Reptilians and the proof is there for all to see. Look closely and you can't help but notice that each and every photo the OP posted is of a human that has the nature of a snake.

And you guys thought he meant aliens.....

Yeah, you can't see that in still pics....

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Couldn't you just release a few flies?

If they unroll their tongue and snatch that fly...I would love to see that pic.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Reptile Men? To me, these people look more like Beetle Men...

It was curious how that beetle-like type proliferated in the Ministries: little dumpy men, growing stout very early in life, with short legs, swift scuttling movements, and fat inscrutable faces with very small eyes. It was the type that seemed to flourish best under the dominion of the Party.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Its in their eyes and demeanors. Unfortunately being very articulate, educated, and animated on moving film its hard to see them.

Still pics are the best to capture them.Geithner

Tony Blaire

Nancy Pelosi

Reptilian is much more than just physical Dinosaur looking people. Come on folks. Seriously
Thats why you keep missing them. You are looking for some kind of Gorn from Star Trek or Raptor from Jurassic Park that talks

edit on 18-12-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2013 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
John Kerry is an obvious reptile, notice how his little reptile tongue keeps darting from his mouth as he speaks. It also looks like his human head hardly fits anymore.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyD

Kerry has changed a WHOLE LOT. Only thing that has stayed the same is the thick full Hair...and yes his tongue moves so much youd think he had Tardive Dyskinesia from too many anti-psychotic meds.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Look at a picture of Diane Feinstein is how I do it.
2nd line reserved for moar politicians.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You forgot Obama. Our Master Of Drones overlord.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well, whatever they are, they all operate predominantly from the reptilian brain.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

whyamIhere
Couldn't you just release a few flies?

If they unroll their tongue and snatch that fly...I would love to see that pic.

A Sir David full speed and slow-mo .GIF, pulling one off an eyebrow?

It would be the avatar of the year... but I'm probably pushing it for how many lists I can be on before somebody has to write up a contract LMAO.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

jaws1975
Though not a politician, many consider him the HRIC(head reptilian in charge), David Rockefeller ladies and gentlemen.....

He has got that reptilian mouth too!

And I've noticed in the last ten years the man can't fully smile.
It always seems to have a percentage of frown in it. Maybe fer God's sake we're getting to them a little.

There are a couple shots of Connie Rice that won't even upload, they're so evil. Sorry honey, you made the cut too.
edit on 18-12-2013 by derfreebie because: Credit where it's due NOT.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Lest we forget..........

hmmmmmm

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join