It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to recognize a reptilian politician!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

I didn't see any scales on them. so what makes them reptilian?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
You know, I'm not one to believe in this theory at all. But I do have an interesting story to relate.

Many years ago me and two of my friends were sitting watching the news, and some politician came on and was talking about something wretched they were doing. (Sadly I can't remember which one, this was... many years ago. It it was one of John Major's cabinet.) And I remarked that it was a bit weird because he didn't seem to be blinking.

And suddenly he blinked, but he blinked sideways, like a membrane was sweeping across his eyes like a lizards. And all three of us suddenly exclaimed 'WHOA! DID YOU FRICKING SEE THAT?!!?'

And indeed we had all seen it.

To this day I've never been able to explain it. One of the strangest experiences of my life.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Painterz
You know, I'm not one to believe in this theory at all. But I do have an interesting story to relate.

Many years ago me and two of my friends were sitting watching the news, and some politician came on and was talking about something wretched they were doing. (Sadly I can't remember which one, this was... many years ago. It it was one of John Major's cabinet.) And I remarked that it was a bit weird because he didn't seem to be blinking.

And suddenly he blinked, but he blinked sideways, like a membrane was sweeping across his eyes like a lizards. And all three of us suddenly exclaimed 'WHOA! DID YOU FRICKING SEE THAT?!!?'

And indeed we had all seen it.

To this day I've never been able to explain it. One of the strangest experiences of my life.

G,day mate. couple of points.
The sheila on the first page of this thread is really friggin ugly.
Historically Helen of Troy, the face that launched a thousand ships
This lady has the face that could sink a thousand ships.
re your odd event with the eye lids going sideways.
I was surfin the morning news shows about 4 weeks ago. approx 0815hr Adelaide time on ADS7 Network and noticed a woman with what was and still is to me, very odd/strange eyes and she did not blink. I doubted what registered and moved on changing channel. but just had to go back and double check.
An American woman was being interviewed.
Her eyes were almond in shape. perfect almond on a slight angle. i kept watching and then the other anomaly hit me like a bloody freight train the retina's of here eyes were NOT i say again NOT ROUND.
Like a pencil standing up. I then thought no like a cat.
By this time i had hit the pause button on the TV and approached the set for a closer examination.
NO not like a cat like a bloody reptile a friggin snake i said to the empty room.
cant forget what i saw. Mate i truly doubted that the woman was 100% human.
That is why i dropped in on this thread .

edit on 19-12-2013 by pronto because: spelling and time frame of event

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
They've all got old people lips. pretty much becuase they are all old people.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Just chiming in with my thoughts. I don't see how anyone can suggest these are reptilians. Still photos catch so many odd faces, have you ever been in a photo and then looked at it to see what sort of face you are pulling.
It's happened to me .. Everyone say cheese ... *click* ... Oh my god that's a horrid photo of me what sort of face am I pulling there. That photo isn't going to be in a frame

My point is still photos catch everyone unaware sometimes and I'm sure if you were to google the politicians in the OP and search for smiling photos there will be loads

To claim these are reptilians is a bit of a stretch, I could google 'unhappy musicians' and find photos of musicians pulling weird faces and say they are reptilian too

Either way I'm no expert I just believe calling people reptilians because of a few dodgy photos is a bit too much

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yeah guys can you highlight this on some of the pics, as i'm still not seeing what you're talking about. Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The people that I have singled out today are some of the biggest low life scumbags on the planet.

Being in skunk works I am only asking not expecting any answer,

however,

Do you know any of these you have singled out personally or are you going on your assumptions based on media and alternate media information?

They are enemy's of peace and responsible for the ushering in of the police state and eventually the NWO.

It could be seen that way and shown why, however the opposite could be shown and believed by many as well that being that they are trying to protect and spread peace.

I tend to side with your view, that they seem more corrupt than righteous, however I can assume to know their agendas but it always a negative one, whether that be true or not I prefer to have a more optimistic outlook and belief in people no matter how the world portrays them.

These people have one particular physical trait in common that I have always found to be odd, their mouths. Now does this make them our reptilian overlords, who knows, you be the judge.

Does that make them our Reptilian overlords?

Because they have mouths?

I have a mouth and assume you do too having the screen name "jaws1975"

What do you find odd about their mouths?

These are photos taken at certain moments in time when these people are either talking or doing whatever.

If someone was to take as many photos of YOU as there are photos taken of celebrities and politicians I bet a thread could be started showing the photos of you and how your eyebrows make you a grey alien and how your nose makes you a nordic.

I was looking for reptilian thread the other day, so thanks for feeding my urges.

Oh and I always entertain what you propose and who are reptilians as its been flooded over sites like ATS in the past and keeps coming back, never anything new really, just pics like yours or video footage of a news reader shapeshifting.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

jaws1975
Though not a politician, many consider him the HRIC(head reptilian in charge), David Rockefeller ladies and gentlemen.....

He has got that reptilian mouth too!

Leaving the Royals for last?

Is William the new incoming Overlord?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Painterz
and some politician came on ....
And suddenly he blinked, but he blinked sideways,

Oh man ... any chance you can remember which politician or anything about him?
Did the others on the stage see it and dismiss it? If so, then they'd be 'in the know' too.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pronto

By this time i had hit the pause button on the TV and approached the set for a closer examination. NO not like a cat like a bloody reptile a friggin snake i said to the empty room. cant forget what i saw. Mate i truly doubted that the woman was 100% human. That is why i dropped in on this thread .

There's the example I was waiting for

Thanks for that

No doubt it was something extraordinary and she must have been an alien or something with eyes like that.

What else could it possibly be, it was on the news right?

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

G,day mate. the lady was being interviewed in one of those segments you get on the 7 network morning show. i normally settle on the ABC for a while.
but, even that mob cheat and spool/repeat their items.
what gets me laughing is that sometimes i have seen the item here on ATS 3 to 4 days prior.
I don't put much store into aliens from other planets. But, as you are a Victorian I could list you as an alien.
lol
edit on 19-12-2013 by pronto because: Had to add a bit of intra state razz

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
My mother in law has a mouth like that. I can't stand being around her. Once in a while, she smiles and suddenly looks human, like she is shapeshifting.
Creeps the hell out of me...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
To those asking what makes them reptilian I would say first they are all clearly snakes at heart, now does that translate into them being reptilian aliens? Like I said before who knows, but I find it very odd how the biggest snakes in government have snake looking mouths and snake like tongues.

Maybe it is due to elitist inbreeding, maybe it is an overidentification with their reptilian brain that manifests physically in the form of a snake mouth, maybe they are the reptilian overlords that keep the ones in the know scared to death of stepping out of line. Or maybe it's nothing, which isn't a very conversational notion, so again you be the judge, all opinions are valid.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well, without knowing any these people all i'm looking at is a few still pics of well known people. You suggest they're Reptile people, i say show me some better evidence.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Damn I was hoping for real evidence not just pics of sad faced people

It's amazing how some people can just make random crap up, sorry OP no offence but no. And if anyone has seen me post before I'm not trolling or just trying to debunk everything, but I come into most of these threads with my mind full of thoughts and hope but then it's disappointment. so I wish before you all make threads you actually think twice. Makes sad pouty face then leaves thread and no I've not just turned reptilian .

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

bluemooone2
Lest we forget..........

hmmmmmm

Looks like it's skin suit is slipping off.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Robertsy

This is getting anywhere.

No evidence.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

rickymouse
I don't know, they all look like lawyers to me. Lawyers are slimy fish like creatures, not reptillians. They taste pretty good smoked....after they have visited a hell of a smokehouse.

I dunno.

I would guess their flesh was just as poisoned as their minds. Still, we could do some testing for suitability as fertilizer.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

jaws1975
The people that I have singled out today are some of the biggest low life scumbags on the planet. They are enemy's of peace and responsible for the ushering in of the police state and eventually the NWO. These people have one particular physical trait in common that I have always found to be odd, their mouths. Now does this make them our reptilian overlords, who knows, you be the judge.

Because they're ugly and photographs exist which makes their mouths look funny, they're our reptilian overlords?

Nobody needs to be the judge as that's patently ridiculous.

edit on 20-12-2013 by briocheplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'd definitely say it makes more sense to think of them as human beings who have the nature of snakes but unfortunately, that isn't the way most people will read it. That's the way I always thought of it once I realized that David sounds far too intelligent most of the time to actually believe something that crazy. But most people will take it literally and unfortunately, it's another black mark on our credibility (as if we need another one).

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join