It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaky Aura

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It has been point out to me that i have a leaky aura. Being an open minded individual whos curious i did a little research. The conclusion ive come to after reading about this subject has me thinking hey this person might be right. Basically what it comes down to is im losing energy and feeling tired a lot. Thats what having a leaky aura is apparently.

Anyone have a solution?

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
[snip]

actually ontopic, get a sleep test. those are also symptoms of sleep apnoea

edit on 12-16-13 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Wrap your entire body in aluminum foil, shiney side in, and drink plenty of caffinated beverages.
might help.
Can't hurt....right?

Also, look at the bright side.
Of all the different parts of your body that could be leaky "Aura" ain't the worst leaky part you could have!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The 'metaphysical' sort claim to manipulate the aura by imagining it surrounding the body about a foot out, and the consistency of whipped cream, or shaving cream.
After becoming 'centered' and invoking prayer, the healer(s) 'smooth' the aura, covering any gaps.
Smudging is also said to help.
edit on 1u99America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
less alcohol, more jello and beef. A little more coconut oil and butter in the diet. Find a milder soap to wash up with. The idea that a big aura is good is not really good. It should not be leaking. It is more like a force field.

The idea that you should see an aura for it to be healthy is flawed. People can draw energy off an aura like that. If you are young and full of energy, than you can help others out but it seems that there are those who would want to drain every bit of this energy from people.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Am new on ATS so apologies if I mess up

First, what is causing the leak? Most drugs, inc. alcohol, can cause small holes to form. Negative thought patterns can too as they can cause a blockage in a chakra (the block will cause a leak eventually). So yes, imagining (visualising) white light going through and surrounding your body will help, but it will be temporary until you find the cause of the leak. Most 'hands on' healers will be able to help you with this and any good book on chakras will teach you how to keep your energy balanced and flowing easily.

I was incredibly skeptical of it all, until a friend took me for a Reiki healing. There is increasing scientific evidence for the benefit of energy healing, though not maybe so much understanding as to how it works, but suffice to say- it does.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Maybe try to change your attitude. If feeling depressed or overwhelmed. Try to fall in love with life. So every second eyes are beaming open and you become content and happy. It worked for me. Don't take heavy medicines in the morning, maybe eat healthy and change diet around. Mind over matter and body. If you could make yourself ecstatic for being alive and here , and not in a wheelchair or crippled/disabled and take your chance on earth and really cherish it. Don't let little things get you down or ruin your mood or aura. Someone ( my dad ) told me when he was in the army his Sargent said to him your richer than celebrities cause you have your youth.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

If you keep an open mind for too long it all falls out. It's time to put it back into order.

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I had one of those aura photos taken a year ago, and there were three "orbs" inside of it. The explainer told me that these are spirit people. I don't understand what they're doing in my aura, but I had another aura photo taken last month, only this time with my wife to see what our combined aura is, and those three orbs showed up again. In the same location - above my head the first time and above our heads the second time.

They are yellow against an orange/yellow band just above my head in both photos. I can't find any reference to these things online, and am only going on what the analyzer told me as to what they actually are. I also did notice that I don't see these things in other aura photos of other people.

Maybe I'm stealing bits of other people's auras? I'd hate to think that that's the case, but so far, I have no real facts to go on.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have always been fascinated with camera lenses for special effects, and when a friend of mine showed me a photo of herself that was taken at a psychic fair ( only cost her $35.00 !) showing crosses in her aura, I got out my photo album and showed her all of the pictures I had taken with crosses in them. It's the special effects camera lens, folks.
I have lenses that can produce orbs, too. I can change the lighting, or rotate the lens to place them anywhere I want in a photo.
After trying very, very hard to prove to myself that aura photography is possible, I was forced to draw the conclusion that it's snake oil.
I would love to be proven wrong, but I have yet to see a photo that can't be reproduced with common camera accessories.
Nugget

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
How about your not at peace...The more you worry about it, the harder it gets.

Also I thought some folk understood the "Light Bearer" Myth.

Radiating= Light Bulb= Bright Idea.

Almost like a contract with the Devil and God.
edit on 18-12-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Where exactly is your aura leaking? It's often caused by a health issue that needs to be addressed.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It so brilliant, it goes so stupid so fast...Its like the speed of light, and is timeless.

Sorry, Im just trying to shed a little...Light.

For dull minds. For this little light of mine...

Im going to let it shine.

Yea I'm going nowhere fast.
edit on 18-12-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join