It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like clockwork: Another school shooting rings in 1st anniversary of massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

In wake of yesterday's attempted school massacre where the shooter, an 18yo student himself, allegedly shot himself dead after wounding a fellow female student, instead of the coach teacher with which he was angry.

Where is any camera footage of yesterday's events as they allegedly happened, aside from students rounded up outside and someone hearing 2 shots fired?

news.yahoo.com...

Obama said today that "the US government hasn't done enough to make its communities safer by keeping dangerous people from getting guns"

Okay, the chief executive of the country and "leader" of its government for the past 5 years, only says his government/leadership is inadequate to stop dangerous people "from getting guns".

Which leads to to question, what is the overall agenda if he and his government can't supposedly stop people from getting guns?

edit on 14-12-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If my commander in chief even cares to the slightest degree about "keeping guns away from dangerous people," he should take a hard, long look at himself and his administration.

Unfortunately, I don't think he (they) care, and this is all part of an agenda.

The level of hipocricy and deceit is unparalleled, there's really no words for it.

Welcome to our Orwellian reality.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hundreds of millions of guns owned by people who delusionally think they have 'rights', hundreds of millions of people all being lied to from the time of their birth about everything; the nature of the universe, 'who' designed and built it, 'who' died for your sins that you're guilty of from the get-go, more secret documents deigned necessary because of national security than there are open information sources, idiotic patriotism memes being the norm, public education little more than a joke, ditto mental and physical health care, and a second generation now coming up with little hope of things changing for the better, or even a deadly silly job in an equally appalling economic system.

What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This was a truly spontaneous real shooting, not made for public consumption.
I imagine we will be able to discuss this shooting on ATS.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

g146541
This was a truly spontaneous real shooting, not made for public consumption.
I imagine we will be able to discuss this shooting on ATS.

The Wash state news channel we watched this morning provocatively showed a map with columbine, this shooting and one of the others I was too slow to note, it formed a triangle they flashed the map for a sec.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

It is really sad that this has become the "norm" in America.
Actually its quite disgusting to think that every 4-5 months you hear of another shooting like this occuring.
It doesn't matter if it is a school/airport/military bases/police rampages or a mall. Why are all these shootings happening in the last half of Obama's 8 year term? (its a retorical question)

I like most people on this sight look into all these events and have come to the conclusion that they are all planned False Flag Events ment to rip rights and freedom's away from us the people.

I believe that USA and Canada should follow in Icelands footprints.
All I am saying is that IT WORKED FOR THEM!
All we have to do is make more people WAKE UP.

We can't rely on our governments or the UN to save us, as they are the ones trying Trying to kill and enslave us.

We could do the same thing, we just have to have the determination to want to create a change.

Until that day comes, we will continue to see events like that of which unfolded yesterday and in previous months.

This is just my opinion on the subject. Sorry if I went off topic.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Why do you think that this is a spontaneous shooting?

What makes this shooting so different the all the other shootings and killing spree's that have made it to the ATS forums this past year alone?

I am not saying your wrong, please don't take this as a personal attack on you, I am merely curious as to why you came to that assumption so soon.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

Is cool no bad feelings, you just ask a question.
The only person who perished was the shooter, and there is no media circus.
I think this was the real deal.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, theres no video footage (nor raw eyewitness testimony) proving this 18yo student actually shot himself, nor anyone for the matter. What if this innocent, albeit irate, teen was frame and sacrificed? There is no tangible proof, either way so either theory is good as the next.

To just believe the media that a teen just so happened to perpetrate another school shooting and kill himself JUST LIKE ADAM LANZA ALSO DID exactly 1 year ago.. is... iGNORANT.

Why not go against the engrained American grain... and..... DENY iT?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here's a thought. Hold media responsible for giving the brain dead ideas. Time to clean up the source. Make a big deal out of it so someone with low self esteem and an IQ of 60 gets it into their head that they need to go out with a bang because they can't cope. Hell, why we are at it might as well hold big pharma responsible also. The teachers who give awards and trophies for losing so as not to hurt the losers feelings are taking a big driver out of the kids well-being.

I want to cuss. I know people are going to say I have no sympathy for the children but they are the ones keeping this bull@#$% alive. The world regressed mentally by catering to everyone's feelings. You think maybe a balance can be held? Jesus H Christ!

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

That is a good point, but could the media be targeting certain audiences?

The reason why I say that is when the chris dorner man hunt was going on. I was talking to friends from around the north america and a good chunk of them did not even hear about that in their local media, also the same thing happened with sandy hook.
But is was all over my local media for a couple months.
It's just something that I have picked up on a couple times this year.

I hope your right though, we don't need another false flag attack.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

RomeByFire
If my commander in chief even cares to the slightest degree about "keeping guns away from dangerous people," he should take a hard, long look at himself and his administration.

The level of hipocricy and deceit is unparalleled, there's really no words for it.

Welcome to our Orwellian reality

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

he cares only about destroying the USA as ordered by his globalist bosses . . . they know it will be easier overtly setting up their global government on the ashes of the USA.

And, they certainly want every excuse to remove guns from patriotic healthy sane citizens.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

I'm sure that the media does target audiences, advertising makes the world go around.
As far as the Dorner thing, it was pretty well out there and for a good reason.
If there were cops going nuts in neighborhoods, the PTB wanted folks to believe it was for a just reason.
Then the cops became judge jury and executioners and BBQ'ed the poor guy.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I am just trying to make sense out of this.

You mentioned many things which demonstrate we as humans are not perfect. When we get in big groups, we are probable even less so.

Your last line:

What could possibly go wrong?

If all you state is accurate in context, why is story not the norm?

A viable answer is this behavior is not the norm. Millions of Americans go about their lives everyday without causing anything even remotely like this. 99.9999% go through their entire lives without causing anything like this. Yet once in a while someone steps outside the law in dramatic fashion and the media hyperventilates over it. Why not? It's news dammit. Then the cause is OBVIOUSLY all the things wrong with this country. Sure! Never mind the other 99.9999% of Americans in the same soup never doing anything similar.

How galactically unsupported can an argument get?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I've learned to avoid mainstream media and I haven't trusted any official stories since the Warren Report was published. It's pretty easy to see that a lot of events are staged psyops. The weird thing is that the events seeming to be designed to push through gun control legislation end up prompting tremendously high volume gun sales, so they kind of work in reverse. But rumor is that the latest plan is what they are calling a 'backdoor' tactic, which is to shut down lead smelters to general consumer ammo manufacturing so that ammo will be way too expensive for the public, but will still be economical for govt agencies. Who knows what they're up to. It's not as easy to figure out as you might think. The current administration, with their psyops, have driven gun sales way up, which does help the overall economy. It's all kind of strangely decadent and sick from any angle you look at it. I suspect the last few events were psyops leading up to the Sandy Hoax anniversary. I'm not convinced that anyone died in that event and the Boston thing seemed totally faked, too. There seems to be some kind of satanic or luciferian element in these staged events that reeks of secret societies. I'll bet the upcoming Super Bowl halftime is full of cult ritual, as usual. PS --- don't bother trolls, I won't respond to you.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

BO XIAN

RomeByFire

Welcome to our Orwellian reality

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

he cares only about destroying the USA as ordered by his globalist bosses . . . they know it will be easier overtly setting up their global government on the ashes of the USA.

And, they certainly want every excuse to remove guns from patriotic healthy sane citizens.

And their you have people who should not have access to guns. Anyone who thinks their Globalist bosses should be on the list.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

snypwsd
reply to post by g146541

Why do you think that this is a spontaneous shooting?

The outstanding difference between this and other mass shooting events is not the body count but rather the fact they came out with a believable motive fairly quickly. That motive being the age-old one of revenge for some perceived wrong. However, that one seems to be slowly falling apart.

In almost all the other big random-rage shooting events, motive was and is a mystery.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

switching yard
There seems to be some kind of satanic or luciferian element in these staged events that reeks of secret societies. I'll bet the upcoming Super Bowl halftime is full of cult ritual, as usual. PS --- don't bother trolls, I won't respond to you.

You might very well be onto something.

What bewilders me, is the majority of us Americans seems to just accept it and fall into being the next (actors or) victims despite all the morbid signs of satanic ritual sacrifices, like hoards of Disney lemmings jumping off the cliff one after the other..

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have to ask in curiosity, the same thing that comes to mind on each garden variety shooting or crime spree event that hits the news.

- Was there a gain to be had by anyone but the shooter, in whatever sick and twisted way he saw that?

- Is there evidence, not blind hunch, which leads to a reasonable suspicion of more happening here?

- Does anything stand out as not being possible or likely by a disturbed person that fits the one directly involved?

^^^ I figure if those basic questions don't ring with a hollow note of something wrong? Well, tragedies happen every day. Many per day, actually. The Media picks up on a tiny fraction of them but rarely misses a shooting with 3 or more casualties or happening on school or Government property of any kind. (anyone else notice the pattern for reporting criteria?). The fact media reports it, in my mind, doesn't mean anything for it being a conspiracy....except for that reporting criteria I mentioned. That does seem to be a conspiracy, though not clear enough to grab onto.

This one seems, as horrible as it is to have to say with accuracy, a 'routine' case of someone going postal. Thank God, he short circuited somewhere along the planning phase, because the damage was low compared to other recent incidents that shook the nation. (having said that, my deepest wishes go for a quick recovery to the girl he did shoot, seemingly by pure random choice)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

gardener
Well, theres no video footage (nor raw eyewitness testimony) proving this 18yo student actually shot himself, nor anyone for the matter. What if this innocent, albeit irate, teen was frame and sacrificed? There is no tangible proof, either way so either theory is good as the next.

To just believe the media that a teen just so happened to perpetrate another school shooting and kill himself JUST LIKE ADAM LANZA ALSO DID exactly 1 year ago.. is... iGNORANT.

Why not go against the engrained American grain... and..... DENY iT?

Yep. No video evidence of him actually shooting anyone just like there was no video evidence of adam lanza shooting anyone.

Just take our word for it. Suckers.

Kill the patsy before he can talk paint him as a [insert smear and/or propaganda]. Same strategy being implemented in this new murder spree.

top topics

join