It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News anchor declares that 'Jesus and Santa are 'verifiably white'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
There are some christians who actually believe that not only Jesus, but the entire population of Biblical Israelites were caucasian. They also hold that modern day European countries are actually descended from the 12 Israelite tribes, based on loose interpretations of extremely vague verses. In reality, there is nothing in European folklore, culture or tradition to make a half-decent case for Europeans having an Israelite past. Maybe such race centric theology stems from a belief that belonging to the same race as Jesus and the prophets brings them closer to God. ________________________________________On a side note, the ancient Israelites most probably resembled the Pashtun tribal population living in the Afghan-Pak border. Much has been written about Pashtun cultures similarity to that of the Israelites. While they are likely to harbor a deep resentment towards Jews, they have a very strong tradition of being descended from Israelites.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
i think it was in response to malissa perry's tirade.

santa and Jesus should be black. who cares.

why mess with something that works?
oh, Jesus was caucasian and so was santa.
wich means, white.

merry christmas!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
There are some christians who actually believe that not only Jesus, but the entire population of Biblical Israelites were caucasian.

Except Satan of course.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Funny how skin tone colors politics.

Zimmerman was white.
Santa needs to be black and/or white.
Jesus was (actually middle eastern)
Obama is half white.

MLK is weeping in Heaven right now, because "content of character" is GONE!

Who cares what color someone is???

Why is it even a factor?

Our president sucks. It's not because he is black, it is because he sucks!
Santa Claus is the spirit of Christmas, an off-shoot of St. Nicholas. A Jolly old elf.
Jesus was the son of God! He was every color!!!

But our namby-pamby insecure wussified society has to label everything. They have to feel fracking good about everything because (apparently) feeling good about yourself has to come from external sources and not from within!

Everyone is a victim because someone else somewhere has a different skin tone and that offended someone else who did something wrong.

*whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*

Black, white, green, blue, puce (is that even a real color?), anyone who bases their opinion solely on skin color is a racist.

Anyone who needs someone or something else to be a specific skin color is a racist.

Anyone who keeps focusing on THEIR skin color to present their opinions, is a racist.

Apologies for my rant, but it's cold outside, people are homeless, hungry. Our economy sucks. We have brave men and women overseas fighting.

And we're debating a news story on what color Jesus or Santa was/is/needs to be?

*facepalm*

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

CX
People should know by now to only watch Fox News for entertainment at the very most. Nothing factual will come from turning on that channel.

CX.

You're right and it's both sad and scary to see happen. For at least a few years there on the truck, my news was background 10-14hrs a day by satellite radio when audio books weren't running. CNN or Fox..and the point is, they were almost interchangeable. Almost. Not in the evenings, of course. They've both been off news and full commentary in the evenings....then fluffy morning shows on that end.

From about 10am to about 4pm though, it used to be not that long ago, both networks gave as good an imitation of hard news as MSM ever manages. Now it seems Newstaintment 24/7 on both.

That's scary because MSNBC is already tanked...if CNN and Fox are both gone for basic hard scheduled news...who is left? For a good % of America that aren't news hounds to check it all themselves? Scary question indeed, eh?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

MLK is weeping in heaven right now? Pics or it doesn't count (there he is, on the right of the picture, peeking out from behind the clouds, but I don't see him crying):

FOX News wouldn't mind it if everybody were white. In fact they are doing their best. And Christian. And the women are all blonde, the men goofs, and the only black people allowed have to know how to clear tables and which side the bread is buttered on. Rupert Murdoch is rolling over in his grave, and he's not even dead yet (just one of his hobbies).

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Aleister

FOX News wouldn't mind it if everybody were white. In fact they are doing their best. And Christian. And the women are all blonde, the men goofs, and the only black people allowed have to know how to clear tables and which side the bread is buttered on. Rupert Murdoch is rolling over in his grave, and he's not even dead yet (just one of his hobbies).

So what.

Your point?

Last time I checked, there was an off button on the tv box. Use it.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

My fav anchor with the women is Harris Faulkner, a very pretty black lady who reports the news without injecting her personal opinions into it and she's got a soothing voice, not squealy.
She's not on all the time tho, I think mostly weekends and holidays

And all the blondes look a like....same hair color, same hairstyle
Can't they do a different look?

We usually flip from CNN to Fox, can't stand CNN any more either but really can't stand MSNBC...ugh

Man I miss the good old days of news reporting!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

And I enjoy the weirdness when they have a couple of their blondes sitting on stools wearing skimpy dresses, in high heels doing the toe-to-the-floor thing to extend the visual of their long legs.

The movie "Network" didn't go far enough to show how crazy the news business would evolve. Howard Beale, if he were real and alive today, might have gotten O'Reilly's spot.
edit on 13-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Our president sucks. It's not because he is black, it is because he sucks!

^^^^^What he said^^^^^

No argument from me
Couldn't have said it any better

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
whenever Kelly starts getting upset over something, she gets that psychotic look on her face...as if you don't know if she going to pick up a hot toddy and have a drink with you, or, pick up a kitchen knife, walk over and slit your throat...I bet her husband has probably had that same thought, deep in the back of his mind a couple of times...I think it would suck to be her husband, no matter how good looking she is. maybe at home she is like that 1970's movie vamp, the Nazi woman torturer "ELSA, THE SHEWOLF"...wearing black leather boots, black leather corset, Nazi-emblemed officers hat, all the while un-mercilessly whipping some helpless sap.....I can picture her now at home...husband says, "Hey, honey, I'm going to go play golf with the boys".....she'll say "nein, get back here and lick this floor clean, you stinking Russian commie"......uhmmm,....maybe I'm digressing a little too much into my own...oh never mind, you get the picture
edit on 13-12-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2013 by jimmyx because: addtions

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Saint Nicholas was white, he was of Greek ethnicity. He was also a midget, he was only 4 feet 11 inches tall.

Jesus was also white, as he was a Semite in the Levant region of the Middle East. He would have been darker than a Northern European for sure, but Semites are still white.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Rockpuck
Saint Nicholas was white, he was of Greek ethnicity. He was also a midget, he was only 4 feet 11 inches tall.

Indeedy, but it is worth noting that Father Christmas and Santa Claus were two distinct myths, the former being the English one and the latter the European one based on St Nicholas. They merged during the 17th/18th century, probably as a result of the American melting pot, to become what we know today.

Rockpuck
Jesus was also white, as he was a Semite in the Levant region of the Middle East. He would have been darker than a Northern European for sure, but Semites are still white.

Just take a look at Malta for a good example of what Semitic people's would look like. Their not Caucasian white, but definitely not black.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

One of the main functions of the media is to keep us all divided. And they are doing a damned
good job of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Jesus was from the Palestinian area. Saint Nicholas was from Turkey.
I'm sure they'd have looked like the majority of the people from that area.
Not 'european white'. Probably 'olive' skin and dark hair and dark eyes.
They technically would have been caucasian.
The only other races would be negroid and asian.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Fox is just letting her on and allowing this on air is to get the rating from "those type of people".

We discussing this only falls into their plan.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n
There are some christians who actually believe that not only Jesus, but the entire population of Biblical Israelites were caucasian.

They were.

Asian. Negroid. Caucasian. Those are the choices. Caucasian doesn't mean 'Lilly white european'. Being an olive skinned black/brown haired 'Palestinian' means you are a 'caucasian'. My hispanic daughter is technically 'caucasian' ... and she's got darker skin then some of the 'black' kids in her school.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Olive skinned is white. Ask any Latino or Italian or Greek and they will tell you that.
What you think only Lilly white is Caucasian ???

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
There are many who do not support out of africa models.

The red haired mummies, blond and red, found throughout the world.

And this!

Best research I've seen.

Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization - 1/6

Its all theories. And so in a world of illusion, where the real history is buried, we can choose what we believe.

I believe she is right!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

FlyersFan
Jesus was from the Palestinian area. Saint Nicholas was from Turkey.
I'm sure they'd have looked like the majority of the people from that area.
Not 'european white'. Probably 'olive' skin and dark hair and dark eyes.
They technically would have been caucasian.
The only other races would be negroid and asian.

Don't forget that Jesus also had hair of wool and his skin was of Bronze. If Jesus were alive today he would be called an Arab or black. In no way would he have been called Caucasian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join