It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News anchor declares that 'Jesus and Santa are 'verifiably white'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

No conspiracy there - just facts. Many do not do enough research.

The lady on Fox - Megan Kelly is correct. Jesus IS a white man - i.e., a Caucasian. So is St Nicholas.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaLeonne

I have been watching this issue on social media rather closely and what's happening here (on ATS as well as many other socially oriented websites) is that many are succumbing to Obama's agenda of "the politics of racial division." Don't fall for it OK? Everything he does and says is a lie - a scheme - a scam.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Just take a look at Malta for a good example of what Semitic people's would look like. Their not Caucasian white, but definitely not black.

I go by the rule of 3 races - Asian, African and Caucasian. Caucasian includes many ethnicities that a lot of "whites" don't consider "white" such as the Semitic ethnic groups (including Turks, Kurds, Levantines, Semites, Berbers, etc etc) Persians, Caucasus ethnic groups etc etc.. even Indians and Arabs are sub groups of the same race (mDNA samplings showing Arabs are 89% Caucasian 7% African). All native people of the Middle East belong to the N Haplogroup, which is not found in Sub Saharan Africa, meaning dark skinned Arabs from Saudi Arabia genetically are connected more so to the whitest whitey in Norway than to Africans just a stones throw away. It's very interesting to see the migration of genetics following the trail left by mtDNA, but it also automatically destroys nearly every Afro-Centrist hypothesis.

Oh as for Malta, their population samples R and J haplogroups, making them ethnically Italian (Sicilian specifically), part of a sequence that originates in the same Eurasian region but ethnically not related to Semitic ethnicity. Jesus would have looked like a Palestinian most likely.
edit on 12/13/2013 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Megyn is over 2000 years old? How can anyone verify what skin tone Jesus had? I am disappointed in this woman for wanting to make children of dark skin feel left out. I do not think that is in the Spirit Jesus wants us to celebrate in his name.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

A star for you, your post got the best laugh out of me today so far,

Who cares what color the Jesus will be, he was supposedly born to Jewish middle eastern parents, so when it comes to racial profiles we know the results

As for Santa and the true story of Santa from were it originated is obvious that his racial background can not be denied either.

Now what makes me laugh is when people get outraged about what color the "son of god is or should have been", then again we most remember that very clear the bible said, that" God made man in his image, in his image he made man and woman," so looking at the gender of male and female and taking into consideration all the color spectrum found in humans this days I can pretty much say that God may have been a hermaphrodite and look like a chameleon, right?

edit on 13-12-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

MOMof3
I am disappointed in this woman for wanting to make children of dark skin feel left out.

How is telling the truth .. that both Jesus and St. Nicolas were caucasians ... somehow translated to this woman 'wanting to make children of dark skin feel left out'?? Should history be rewritten to follow politically correct standards? Or should the truth be the truth??

It's okay to praise MLK and make note that he was a black man ....
But it's not okay to state that the historical St. Nick and Jesus were caucasian??

That doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaLeonne

Jesus IS a white man

He wasn't white, he "might" have been caucasian according to that 3 tier system.

But the 3 tier you used is heavily disputed.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Arguing about the skin colour of two fictitious characters... Lets make them rainbow coloured and piss off the homophobes.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

santa claus is about a german man who went around during the december celebration and cut peoples heads off.... st. nick, is what they call him..... then, there is mithra, the god of most ancient mediterranean cultures... he was born dec. 25th, and is a sun god..... then there is Caesar's Messiah.... Look the documentary up on Youtube..... I can try to post it here.... we are essentially not worshipping a race, but a mindset... Built on destruction, lies, and bloody sacrificial murder.... so, what do they say about the truth... the saying goes it is rejected, then theoried, then accepted? we are in the first stage of a lot of things.... some Hebrew words have no known origin.... and it's about the only language that you find like that.... Askenazi jews probably did come from the flavians, which is why they claim, "godhood".... they know nothing of the truth, though.... I have Sephardic(Spanish) Jew in my history..... and i will never follow something that returns me to bondage, religion(religios)......

edit on 10/03/1987 by dovesdimension987 because: trying to post this video...

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

like all Roswell stories, the stories of what race Jesus was are unverifiable, ambiguous and mired in controversy and whimsical assumptions.

There is even a strong theory he was Indian. Go figure.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Since I have no personal knowledge of what Jesus looked like, and I know no one else here knows, I'm going to go out on a limb and cite the historical record... just for kicks and giggles of course

Publius Lentullus , President of Judea, wrote the following epistle to the Senate concerning the Nazarene called Jesus.

"There appeared in these our days a man, of the Jewish Nation, of great virtue, named Yeshua [Jesus], who is yet living among us... [snip] A man of stature somewhat tall, and comely, with very reverent countenance, such as the beholders may both love and fear, his hair of (the colour of) the chestnut, full ripe, plain to His ears, whence downwards it is more orient and curling and wavering about His shoulders. In the midst of His head is a seam or partition in His hair, after the manner of the Nazarenes. His forehead plain and very delicate; His face without spot or wrinkle, beautified with a lovely red; His nose and mouth so formed as nothing can be reprehended; His beard thickish, in colour like His hair, not very long, but forked; His look innocent and mature; His eyes grey, clear, and quick... [snip]"

The letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar describing the physical appearance of Jesus. Copies are in the Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.

"... One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions! [snip] Your most obedient servant, Pontius Pilate"

"The Archko Volume", translated by Drs. McIntosh and Twyman of the Antiquarian Lodge, Genoa, Italy, from manuscripts in Constantinople and the records of the Senatorial Docket taken from the Vatican of Rome (1896)

"...He is the picture of his mother, only he has not her smooth, round face. His hair is a little more golden than hers, though it is as much from sunburn as anything else. He is tall, and his shoulders are a little drooped; his visage is thin and of a swarthy complexion, though this is from exposure. His eyes are large and a soft blue, and rather dull and heavy....' This Jew [Nazarite] is convinced that he is the Messiah of the world. ...this was the same person that was born of the virgin in Bethlehem some twenty-six years before..."

Source

I used this source because it includes many historical documents/manuscripts describing Jesus. These are just the first few, and represent the contemporary accounts available. All accounts seem to contradict each other to some extent. At least some can be found on Wikipedia and other neutral sources.

For those who do not understand how Jesus could be White, much less have golden hair and blue eyes, there is an explanation... At least some of Mary's family is reputed to have lived in Britain, as Druids, the remnants of the Lost Tribes of Israel. It is said that during Jesus' "lost years," that he was in England studying at a Druid University, and that Mary spent her final years in England, near Glastonbury Abbey. Perhaps at Beckery. I am quite intrigued by these legends, but I have no personal knowledge... I'm not THAT old!

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
There are TWO threads on this crap??

Oh come on.... LOL

Sheesh...
edit on 13/12/13 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Let me see if I have this straight.
Jesus is white, therefore he was not Jewish nor Semitic.
Therefore, he did not live and die in the Middle East, especially Jerusalem.
Therefore, he would not be the Son of God, nor the Savior of our sins.
If all this be true, why do we refer to this area as "The Holy Land" and why are we so inamired with Israel?
It seems the people of Fox have a lot of explaining to d.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What is next the liberal media claiming Jesus was a Jew?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

MamaLeonne
reply to post by luciddream

No conspiracy there - just facts. Many do not do enough research.

The lady on Fox - Megan Kelly is correct. Jesus IS a white man - i.e., a Caucasian. So is St Nicholas.

So, Santa is a fictional character depicted as white. You must have met St. Nicholis. And you were around 2,000 years ago and met Christ. Wow. He was the only caucasion born in the ME. His parents must have come from Long Island, NY. He was Jewish after all. You and Megyn Kelly need a lesson in native ethnicities. I'd like to see when you die and meet your maker, the look on your face when the savior resembles Richard Pryor.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Boadicea

Never heard those ideas before. It is sometimes said that it is entirely possible that Mary was raped by a Roman soldier, the virgin birth being a cover story to hide her rape from her husband as she would have been disowned. But then again light brown hair and red hair are found all over the Middle East and Persia. There seem to be a lot of misconceptions involving the ethnicity of the Middle East. It is where whites came from after all.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yeah who cares ?

Because a certain political ideology doesn't believe in any of them?

They don't like Fox news. They need to be taken off the air.

They don't like Santa. Only government should give out free stuff.

They don't like religion.

Sorry I missed the point here.

edit on 13-12-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Brilliant... a thread about ignorance and underlying intolerance that features numerous posts displaying religious ignornace and intollerance! Pot, Kettle, black.

Who really gives a flip? In my culture Santa Claus is white and the conceptualized painting of Jesus I saw every day in my parent's family room was a white man with blue eyes.

Oh, and for the record, the modern image of Santa Claus is absolutely verifiably a white man. His image was popularized (and attempted to be trademarked) by Coca-Cola 80 years ago. Thus, while the spirit behind Santa and its meaning to each person is personally subjective, his popularized image is what it is.... a portly white man with a huge beard in a red coat.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Boadicea

Sadly the description that have been used by the church came after the fact, none of the people that lived in the time of the man "name Jesus" by the church even wrote about him while he was alive, the writings has always been after the fact.

Remember nobody in the church wanted the son of a God to be comely and common, so he was depicted like a heavenly looking being with celestial traces.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Rockpuck

Never heard those ideas before.

I was pretty shocked the first time I heard them, but found them fascinating, and researched it as much as I could. There's actually a poem by William Blake, called "Jerusalem," about it.

Jerusalem
By William Blake
And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

More at the Source

To make it even more intriguing... There are also rumors that Jesus' paternal grandmother was Cleopatra of Jerusalem, none other than the daughter of Cleopatra and Julius, born after his assassination, and ultimately married to "an obscure Prince of the East," Joseph the Carpenter's father the mother. After the "obscure Prince's" death, Cleopatra of Jerusalem was married to Herod. Just think of the political implications if true -- or even if rumored to be true at the time: In one man, Jesus, would be the one heir to the Roman, Egyptian, Hebrew and Druid empires... Talk about a kingdom!

Rockpuck
It is sometimes said that it is entirely possible that Mary was raped by a Roman soldier, the virgin birth being a cover story to hide her rape from her husband as she would have been disowned.

I've read that also. I think the original source was the Talmud (?) and I believe the soldier's name was "Panterra." I don't like that story as much though
On an aside, some of the legends of Mary state that Joseph the Carpenter initially agreed only to be her guardian until an appropriate husband was found, but when she came up pregnant, he was visited by the Archangel Gabriel who instructed him to go ahead and marry Mary to protect her and Jesus.

Rockpuck
But then again light brown hair and red hair are found all over the Middle East and Persia. There seem to be a lot of misconceptions involving the ethnicity of the Middle East. It is where whites came from after all.

So true.... I've researched it some, and it boggles the mind -- the comings and goings of different peoples, the invasions and exoduses, the conquerings and exiles.... And for thousands of years. I find the Behistun (sp?) Stone fascinating as well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join