It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Obama Advisor John Podesta An Advocate For UFO Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Not really know where to put this article I thought that this was the right place to do so.
But it seems that this new Advisor John Podesta could bring us what we are waiting for so long ?
But I think that many of you here know this man better then I do, so please fill me in I like to hear what we could expect from this Advisor? Does he has the power to really change the things like our new Pope does for the people ? Because he has to know that the truth will set him free...

For all of you who hope the U.S. government will lift the veil on its alleged stockpile of evidence that Earth is being visited by extraterrestrials -- take heart. This week, former Clinton chief of staff and UFO advocate John Podesta was named as President Obama's newest advisor.

Podesta, 64, has more than once publicly urged the U.S. government to release any UFO files that could help scientists determine "the real nature of this phenomenon."

After seeing this I remembered another article I read that the president had spoken to Shirley Maclaine about Area 51. Are these signs that something is happening within the administration?

President Barack Obama on Sunday likely became the first actual President to publicly acknowledge Area 51, the top-secret government testing ground that has become a focal point for generations of extraterrestrial enthusiasts.

Actress Shirley MacLaine, who has claimed to have seen many UFOs, received Kennedy Center Honors in a ceremony on Sunday for her lifetime contributions to the performing arts. The President couldn’t resist the opportunity to joke about the decades of conspiracy theories surrounding mysterious lights and aliens at the Nevada installation. Read more: Obama Becomes First President to Acknowledge ‘Area 51’

Time

Huffingtonpost

edit on 0b42America/ChicagoThu, 12 Dec 2013 14:25:42 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 12 Dec 2013 14:25:42 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 0b49America/ChicagoThu, 12 Dec 2013 14:28:49 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 12 Dec 2013 14:28:49 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Apparantly he was White House Chief of Staff under President Bill Clinton, from 1998 until 2001. So if he didn't reach disclosure with Clinton then the same probably goes with Obama.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

But it looks like Obama wants to know more about the subject then the previous presidents did?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I read somewhere that Clinton did try to find out about ETs during his presidency and was allegedly told to stop asking unless he wanted to end up like JFK. Podesta seems sincere in his efforts but I think the power to disclose is in the hands of folks high above his (and Obama's) position.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is just another distraction play from the great liar in chief. If anything will be disclosed, it will be minimal and old news, as they desprately need something to remove focus from the many failures and blantant lies from these traitors. Therefore do not expect anything of real substance....

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

0bserver1

But it looks like Obama wants to know more about the subject then the previous presidents did?

Well he started out that way, but he found out early that the game was for keeps. I remember reading quote where he said something like I don't want to end up like Kennedy.

Of course one of the theories is Kennedy was killed for pushing for disclosure and wanting to know everything and being told he could not know everything. Not sure I believe it but one of theories.

The Bot

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

I had the feeling that many would answer that nothing would change, and knowing that he was within the Clinton administration as well . Then I think he will get allot of critiques on his shoulders if he doesn't do what he promised in the video..

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Right you are, more and more people do not believe anything from the government anymore, sad, sad days......

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I am hopeful, but not wildly optimistic, that Podesta may play a role in disclosure. Maybe he was even brought in as a consultant for that purpose? We can hope.

In his second term, with Obamacare in shambles, the President needs a distraction and something to add to his legacy. Being the "disclosure president" for something so huge, would make Mr. Obama forever remembered.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

0bserver1

I think that is entirely wishful thinking on your part.
Besides there seems to be evidence that Presidents Clinton, Carter, Reagan and others were all quite interested in UFOs, and yet we got no "official disclosure" under their watch. No reason at all to expect anything different from Obama who has plenty other issues to worry about.

And what sort of evidence do you think that presidents have access to? Probably nothing more than what is already out there in the public domain - which includes mountains and mountains of drivel and disinformation that buries any significant evidence.

It won't make a whit of difference if Obama said he was going to disclose "all the government knows" about UFOs, because they almost certainly don't know much more than your average UFO researcher.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

teslahowitzer
This is just another distraction play from the great liar in chief. If anything will be disclosed, it will be minimal and old news, as they desprately need something to remove focus from the many failures and blantant lies from these traitors. Therefore do not expect anything of real substance....

Well to be honest any "old news" disclosure would be better than the stony silence of 60 years! I would rather have acknowledgement that we have been visited than nothing at all. So ok, it might be out of date news but does it really matter? We would finally have the Disclosure we all are waiting for. Just to hear those magical words announced on the news

"And today's top story...the American Government has admitted today that Planet Earth was visited in the past by an advanced Ailen civilisation and will be giving a press conference shortly to give the evidence of such a momentous event. However the White House refused to be drawn into speculation if Earth is currently being visited today....."

That would be enough for me to be honest. The rest of the truth can come out a few years time when society has had a chance to absorb this paradigm shifting news.

new topics

top topics

join