It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we could see WiFi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is short and sweet and just wanred to share. If we could see wifi and mobile frequencies.
link
What is the planetary effect we are having?
What if it has nothing to do with carbon footprint but simply a fogging of frequencies hence why die offs and animals lost. I could go furtger but hey

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I hate to be "that guy", but this has been posted already. I won't bother linking because we do have a search engine in the house...

Incidentally, I'd live to see "netbrellas" or "nethubs" happen, where thousands of digital trampolines placed strategically around the globe would be able to juggle millions of devices simultaneously within a global network, like a network of interconnected shopping malls for devices. Except the shopping malls would be superrouters or whatever.
edit on 11-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Does make you wonder what the effects are at a cellular level , biologically speaking

PDUK

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

PurpleDog UK
Does make you wonder what the effects are at a cellular level , biologically speaking

PDUK

And people laughed at my tinfoil hat!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The hex cells are far too small in that picture imo. Still interesting though.
edit on 11/12/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder
The hex grids are far too small in that picture imo. Still interesting though.
edit on 11/12/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

And the hexagons wouldn't be visible, I think. They are just boundaries, not actual walls of signal.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That idea is out there. And it can be done as it is. My wifi router lists a number of houses near by. If we all worked together (and the software exists) to allow an interconnected system that did not rely on an ISP to provide the access only the data, then it would only be a matter of time before it became relied on so much that it would be like leaving a light on.

I know there are small groups that engage in local community based access.. local hobbyists and so on.

I'd love to participate in such things, but I have no resources to. And at the start you have to have that. Best I can do is say hello to my neighbours via ssid.

"help help I'm being repressed."

but they all just walk past as if they have no idea where I am

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

PurpleDog UK

PDUK

Depending on the era, scientists will tell you that no, radiofrequences are bad (today's era), or No, radiofrequences heal (Tesla's era, before he got destroyed by the banks).

All depends on wether "uniting the World with cell communication" will go with or against the Elite's agenda. You can trust the Elite to bend science in the appropriate direction when it comes to that.

edit on 11-12-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
news.cnet.com...

another article along the same lines.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Hey, "that guy" just chiming in to say that this is in fact different, the title is mis labeled. The same artist Nickolay Lamm created another piece that visualizes what "cell" signals may look like.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

ATSmediaPRO

Hey, "that guy" just chiming in to say that this is in fact different, the title is mis labeled. The same artist Nickolay Lamm created another piece that visualizes what "cell" signals may look like.

The pic:

Hm, seems you're right. Thanks for the info mate!

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

shaneslaughta

Mesh networking.

Ahha! You did have content

That's the one I was thinking of too!!

your heart broke it
you could say your post died of a broken heart. ahha !

Mesh networking!

edit on 11-12-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Lol that's a big fail! My heart that is.

But yea, i dabbled with the idea. I have a bunch of n routers linked to my main broadband router.

Its not a Mesh setup, but its static wan and dhcp on the client side. All gigabit, and ipv6 ready.

Now if only time warner would get on the ball and loose this 10/100 port for 100/1000

edit on 12/11/2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I like the art, i just wish they had scaled the wave lengths.
Oh and its omni directional from the source....the last image with the fountain is showing directional RF.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
would I be first if i posted that wifi and cell signals are the framework for advanced time travel control technologies? we are just peons.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

I thought i wore my hat too tight. Might want to take it off and get the blood flowing to the old gray matter computer.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
But I can see WiFi. She is sleeping in a basket on top the desk close to the woodstove right now. She gets up every few hours to visit the cat food dish or the litter box. WiFi is no threat to humans....unless you get her pissed off and she may bite.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

rickymouse
But I can see WiFi. She is sleeping in a basket on top the desk close to the woodstove right now. She gets up every few hours to visit the cat food dish or the litter box. WiFi is no threat to humans....unless you get her pissed off and she may bite.

Umm, you're talking about cat5e or cat6 most likely.

Not wifi.

Ahhhaha.. oh god ..

*punches self in nose*

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I think he meant his Wifey, WIFI the cat. MEOW

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join