It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy Eviscerates the Media's Interest in Benghazi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The most pertinent question I heard was: Do you know why Ambassador Chris Stevens was in Benghazi?

You have to get past the first 45 seconds of rhetoric, but the rest of the video is well worth it. Don't get distracted by the guy who's biting his lips to keep from laughing at the tongue lashing Gowdy gives the media.

For those of you who don't know, Ambassador Stevens was murdered and something horrifying was perpetrated during or after. I could not bring myself to post much of what I found. Suffice it to say that Snopes still says unconfirmed. My first hand knowledge of the ME tells me it's accurately described.

I hope Gowdy buries the former SecState in this.
edit on 9122013 by Snarl because: Video Link Fixed

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Your getting an error message up for that video , sorry.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Alternate source: Alternate

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Thanks , that was brilliant S&F.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Thank you.

Americans will stand for cause and rise, when remaining unseen would serve personally, just as well. I still have faith in my country and my countrymen.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Too bad that was in Oct and still nothing has been done. Nothing ever will be done and no one is ever going to be held accountable. No one is going to be charged and the truth will never be known.

There are too many people who don't care, don't know, or don't want to, because their "team" was in charge when it happened and frankly any crime done by someone with a (d) after their name is not important. Just look at this site as an example. 99.9% of the leftist won't comment or even read this thread and if any do, it will be to make excuses.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

I'll have to give you that. The value of the thing can only be defined in political capital after this much time.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
i like that guy.

he is absolutely right about the media.
this is the first time i've seen this vid.
he is on greta's show a lot.

top topics

join