It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Dreaming About Her Dead Father

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

She told me how her win streak started in the aftermath of a dream about her deceased father. “In the dream, he was standing there talking to me and the room was dark. He said he was trying to help me but had been having difficulty getting through. He said, ‘Play the 7912 and you’ll win!’” She woke up and wrote down the number sequence and played it that afternoon to win $5,000 in the Play 4 state lottery drawing.

After this experience, Janine continued playing and winning sizeable amounts of money in the lottery using only the numbers she visualized in her dreams. One of her co-workers, legal secretary Susan Miller, admitted to me in an interview that in the beginning everyone in their law office laughed at Janine’s claims about having prophetic dreams. “But as Janine began winning, everyone’s attitude changed and they got real serious about her numbers. For an entire month she won consistently and everyone, even the attorneys, were asking for her numbers and betting on her picks at lunch time.”

A paralegal in the firm’s litigation department, Ron Warner, was also initially skeptical about Janine’s claims, until he began to see the results firsthand. “Janine would come up to me at noon and say, ‘I had another dream. Let’s go play my numbers.’ So I made about a dozen trips with her to watch her place bets.”

During their lunch trips each day, Janine and Ron drove down Federal Highway to the Jai-Alai building where counters of agents were waiting to take bets on the lottery, dog and horse races, and Jai-Alai, a sport that originated in the Basque region of Spain. Janine usually handed over her betting money to a ticket agent with brazenly confident comments such as, “I already know who will win! Please punch them up for me.”

Source

I wish I had a dollar from every time a skeptic suggested to a person in a forum. That if they were really psychic, they could win a State Lottery.

This is an example of where that is what seem to be happening.

Any thoughts?
edit on 8-12-2013 by Kashai because: Content Edit

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Many, many years ago I had a dream where I played lotto and won. An especially weird dream because I never played the lotto, and in the dream I didn't win the grand prize, but instead the 2nd largest prize for 5 out of 6 plus the bonus number. In the dream, I saw each numbered ball being picked out of the hopper in sequential order. I woke up amused and decided to buy a ticket that day.

Unfortunately, I wasn't very intelligent about it and didn't write the numbers down. When I went to buy the ticket, I had forgotten all but the last number they pulled in my dream. I bought the ticket anyways and that night I sat to watch the live broadcast of the number selection.

Needless to say I didn't win. But I did find it interesting that the very last number they pulled matched the last number I saw them pull in my dream.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

I wish someone would come to me in my sleep and tell me the numbers

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I wish somebody would just give me a whole bunch of money.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I remember having a dream back in my high school years that still haunts me to this day. In the dream I was traipsing around a forest with my brother until we came across a small cabin thats a general store. I don't know what we were doing in the forest - whether being chased or running from something. Anyways I walk in the store and noticed something posted that said along the lines of "Lottery Winning Numbers" As I was about to flip the page to see the numbers underneath - I get woken up by my mother for school. Still to this day - I wondered what would my dream or subconscious have shown me on the page. Its not until many years later in my mid thirties did I win a jackpot unexpectedly. Maybe I was meant to win earlier in my high school but since I didn't - it resolved itself in the later years.

I had a strange incidence regarding lottery thats also on the paranormal forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

That the idea that somebody who is psychic should predict the lottery is literally the silliest thing I've ever heard. There are dozens, if not hundreds, of ways that metaphysical abilities are known to show up, and the fact that some so-called skeptics think it's all the same thing shows an amazing amount of ignorance.

It also shows that they've not bothered to actually do the research, just decided that it's all a bunch of tosh and then demand that you deliver evidence to their feet when there's tons of it sitting out there if they'd just bother to do a Google search.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The issue at hand is that numbers do not lie.

Any thoughts?

top topics

join