It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of Melchizedek and Solomon's Seal…what do they really represent…?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Actually your post sounded to me like ancient philosophy.. Pythagoras sounding? I don't know.

If I liked and could understand notes and numbers I would be a musician, as I love music but I am lost.

Mathematics makes me want to vomit.

So, It is hard for more to perceive some of what you are saying.

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by Rex282

Actually your post sounded to me like ancient philosophy.. Pythagoras sounding? I don't know.
If I liked and could understand notes and numbers I would be a musician, as I love music but I am lost.

Stop. Vomit? that is very hard occurance to visualize, for me its just this: the window shades unwind and cover my concsiousness. The mathmatics are in the notations; the universal exists in the Chorals of "VISION" Hildegard von Bingin (700ad)A Nun, also Chorals same called "Celestial Night" she and her nunship sisters notated and sang. Were they lesbians no they were NUNS. Choralmysters at the female best. She had very interesting ideas about eye colors as well (she was an adept that spoke of herbs and remedies) Blue eyes do not trust, grey trust a bit, green, trust more, brown: heavenly trust in the OM). Whatever you do; DONT listen to Stravinskis 'Rite Of Spring" it might cause you to spontainiously experience an orgasm.
edit on 2-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Wow...

"brown: heavenly trust in the OM"

Of course, I'm browned eyed.

Whatever you do; DONT listen to Stravinskis 'Rite Of Spring" it might cause you to spontainiously experience an orgasm.

That's like asking me not to take my next breath.

posted on Jan, 3 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by Rex282

I'm neither a mathmatician or philosopher or metaphyscian or even a petaphysician.

Music is a mirror of how everything (the infinite equation) things work.It is all about "hearing" ... perception.Most people hear sounds/vibrations musicians hear the "inside" of the notes out .It is just a different perspective of perception.Nothing magical or mystical.

The numbers of the creator God when summed are "creation"...ART!...we are all children of THE Artist molding clay and vibrations into masterpieces...and of course those are all metaphors,
Metaphors have the most effect when they "are not" observed ... "judged".Yahoshua said the Kingdom of God comes WITHOUT observation it is neither here nor there but IN your midst.

That is the principle of quantum physics non locallity where two particles can have immediate effects on each other, even when separated by large distances(like a universe!!). They are neither "here nor there"...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

MamaJ
Gosh, shall I count the ways? lol

I first wondered who he was years ago when I read Genesis. Again in different ancient texts such as Enoch and the Book of Solomon, Dead Sea Scrolls, Gnostic writings, and so on.... I had no clue some Christian church's teach he was the same soul as Jesus until I began researching even more. After much reading I concluded he fit's the bill. Weird thing is the same church's who teach he is, doesn't teach reincarnation.

Thank you for your input…

I’ve read Enoch, along with many of the Gnostic texts, and some of the Dead sea scrolls.

The Gnostic text “Melchizedek” is interesting, because it starts with the sentence “Jesus Christ, the Son of God”…which seems like a strange way to start a book, about “Melchizedek”…

... which will happen in his name. Furthermore, they will say of him that he is unbegotten, though he has been begotten, (that) he does not eat, even though he eats, (that) he does not drink, even though he drinks, (that) he is uncircumcised, though he has been circumcised, (that) he is unfleshly, though he has come in the flesh, (that) he did not come to suffering, he came to suffering, (that) he did not rise from the dead, he arose from the dead.

And above, from “Melchizedek” again, the above paragraph is clearly talking about Jesus, but then the very next paragraph continues…

But all the tribes and all the peoples will speak the truth who are receiving from you yourself, O Melchizedek, Holy One, High-Priest, the perfect hope and the gifts of life.

Which appears to suggest that Jesus is! really Melchizedek. The phrase “Holy One” is used many times in the Old Testament, and I personally believe it is referring to Jesus himself. Of course Jesus is also known as the Holy One, in a few parts of the New Testament.

So yeah, there’s definitely some basis for Jesus being Melchizedek…

MamaJ
I have also researched if others think he is the same soul and came across many viewpoints saying yes, one being, Edgar Cayce's view, which I hold the same view.. as of now anyway. "Edgar Cayce's Story of the Bible" is equally intriguing. I have read it once and in the process of reading it again.

Modern research into both near-death experiences and reincarnation, such as that of Dr. Ian Stevenson, suggests there is strong evidence of reincarnation inbeing a scientific fact. Reports of people having past life memories [1][2][3][4][5][6] where specific information is remembered have been documented and verified.
Jesus Reincarnation Index
1. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Adam
2. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Melchizedek
3. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Joseph
4. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Joshua
5. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Buddha
6. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Horus
7. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Krishna
8. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Mithra
9. Edgar Cayce on the Reincarnations of Jesus

"When you see a likeness of yourself, you are happy. But when you see your images that came into being before you, and that neither die nor become visible, how much you will be able to tolerate!" - Jesus Christ, Gospel of Thomas

www.near-death.com...

And here below is Edgar Cayce's take on the soul of Jesus ~ incarnates..

Amilius, Adam, Enoch, Hermes, Melchizedek, Joseph, Joshua, Aseph, Jeshua, Zend, Jesus.

More details can be found here.. www.near-death.com...

ETA: More links..

en.wikipedia.org...

lds-studies.blogspot.com...

www.hebrew-streams.org...

www.hebrew-streams.org...

Thanks for all the links…

Not sure what to make of all those incarnations! lol plus there’s a lot to cover…

Trying to bring this back on topic in my OP…it’s curious how Krishna’s foot, has Melchizedek’s Seal depicted on it. (see my reply post, too AfterInfinity)

So perhaps that’s an indication of either a reincarnation of Melchizedek himself, or the symbol represents some ancient secret knowledge, passed down by initiates, throughout the ages…

MamaJ
The meaning of the seal and ring can be found in ancient texts. The blessing, ring, and seal was given by Melchizedek. Its symbolic/symbolism from "heaven". Occult like and ritualistic in nature. Masons are known for their ring, secrets, symbols, and rituals.

Page 29 speaks of this and the "Most High", being Melchizedek. hermetic.com...

Thanks for bringing this up…

Thought I would highlight the parts (I think) you’re talking about, so that others can see it…

I say “I think”, because I can’t find any mention of Melchizedek in the text…?

But anyway, it’s still relevant because it mentions “Solomon’s Seal”…

From “The Greater Key of Solomon”….(page 29)

;by the indicible and ineffable virtue, force, and power of the Creator Himself, by His Almighty power, and by the Light and Flame which emanate from His Countenance, and which are before His Face; by the Angelical Powers which are in the Heavens, and by the most great Wisdom of Almighty God; by the Seal of David, by the Ring and Seal of Solomon, which was revealed unto him by the Most High and Sovereign Creator; and by the Nine Medals or Pentacles, which we have among our Symbols, which proceed and come from Heaven, and are among the Mysteries of Mysteries or Secrets of Secrets, which you can also behold in my hand, consecrated and exorcised with the due and requisite Ceremonies. By these, then, and by all the
Secrets which the Almighty encloseth in the Treasures of the Sovereign and Highest Wisdom, by His Hand, and by His marvellous power; I conjure, force, and exorcise ye that ye come without delay to perform in our presence that which we shall command ye.

This is all very intriguing…especially all this talk about “mysteries of mysteries” etc…,

I’m starting to think the symbols have something to do with tapping into primordial energy of the ether, or zero point energy.

And that last sentence about conjuring forces, which they shall command etc…looks very telling IMO…

- JC

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Allowing me to soapbox! OK--Robert A. Monroe (a radio stations owner in New England) started having OOBEs as a grown up educated man in the late 50s (thought he was going crazy). He went on to originate the Virginia Institute of Applied Sciences. He has developed a method by (sound hemi-sync) to balance the 2 brain hemispheres 100hz one ear 104hz the other (in the attempt to promote spontainous spirit separation from body). Three books written about his experiences : "Journeys Out of Body", "Far Journeys" and "Ultimate Journey". One of his first lab rats/students is Thomas Campbell, a theoretical physisist that wrote the trilogy "My Big Toe or The Theory of Everything": Unifying Philosophy, Physics, and Metaphysics (this book is an eyeopener). Happy new year to you as well TEMPLE-MAN

Thanks, for this…

I was aware of Munroe’s work, but didn’t know of the “TEO” (outside that of some unifying theory, and upgrade, on the “theory of evolution”) by Thomas Campbell, so thanks for brining it to my attention…

- JC

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Originally posted by Rex282
on that note...with calculator firm in hand press 144 then cos multiply x 2...then 666 then sin multiple x 2. phee phi pho phom...

(A) 144 cos multiply x 2 =

(B) 666 sin multiple x 2 =

(A) = -1.6180339887498948482045868343656

(B) = -1.6180339887498948482045868343656

And even switching this around, produces the same exact same figures…

(A) 144 sin multiply x 2 =

(B) 666 cos multiple x 2 =

(A) = 1.755705045849462583374119092781

(B) = 1.755705045849462583374119092781

So yes, there’s clearly a connection here…but having just found out, that the “Pythagorean theorem” relationships, holds for equilateral triangles as well; can you explain what the above connection to the numbers 144 and 666, means in simple terms…?

- JC

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Me too me too. That was going to be my next question for Rex; the 144 and the 666 correlation if any. Templeman; you should check out that trilogy of Tom Cambells, he is explaining why scientists cant formulate a Unified Field Theory (because they dont understand non-physical matter reality); through his work with Monroe; turned out was a natural at acheiveing OOBEs (only halfway through this book its a monster) suspect much of this information was revealed to him in this manner. Thanks again for xmas song. I find it interesting you are calling Monroe Munroe? The family name was actually Munro; a past life name he had in Scotland in the 1100s. His father Donald and he as the son (Robert) built the Louris Castle tower, Munro Fields near Inverness, Scotland in 1151AD. that still exists. The Monroe Institute (of applied sciences) Center Tower in Nelson County, VA constructed in 1989 looks itentical, instead of stone, glass and metal. The pitch on the roof octagonal stucture identical and both have 4 stories.
edit on 8-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Templeman; you should check out that trilogy of Tom Cambells, he is explaining why scientists cant formulate a Unified Field Theory (because they dont understand non-physical matter reality); through his work with Monroe; turned out was a natural at acheiveing OOBEs (only halfway through this book its a monster) suspect much of this information was revealed to him in this manner.

So Tom Cambells wrote the TOE…and…

Monroe wrote the trilogy…"Journeys Out of Body", "Far Journeys" and "Ultimate Journey"…right?

Which one/book are you reading…?

On a side note – you are seriously chewing your way through some hefty amount of research; in more areas than one…it’s quite impressive…

vethumanbeing
Thanks again for xmas song. I find it interesting you are calling Monroe Munroe?

A Freudian slip perhaps lol

vethumanbeing
The family name was actually Munro; a past life name he had in Scotland in the 1100s.

Now that’s kinda strange in itself; having roughly the same past life name (Robert Munro), as he has now (Robert Monroe) etc…

vethumanbeing
His father Donald and he as the son (Robert) built the Louris Castle tower, Munro Fields near Inverness, Scotland in 1151AD. that still exists. The Monroe Institute (of applied sciences) Center Tower in Nelson County, VA constructed in 1989 looks itentical, instead of stone, glass and metal. The pitch on the roof octagonal stucture identical and both have 4 stories.

“Pitch on the roof” lol

The fiddler on the roof, could produce a high pitched sound up there; A baseball player could pitch a fastball up there; A sales person, could use a sales pitch up there; A building or roof, can also exhibit a certain pitch/slope, and last, but by no means least, there could be a soccer pitch lol up there…

Pitch! Yeah, tricky word that one…

- JC

edit on 8-1-2014 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Joecroft
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

JoecroftSo Tom Campbell wrote the TOE…and…
Monroe wrote the trilogy…"Journeys Out of Body", "Far Journeys" and "Ultimate Journey"…right?

Monroe wrote 3 books over a period of 15? years, Campbell wrote a trilogy that is now bound as one behemoth in an eyeblink. I have the separate Monroe books. How can I make this anymore complicated?

Joecroft Which one/book are you reading…?

Thomas Campbells, "My Big Toe" or the theory of Everything; Im on chapter 46.

Joecroft
On a side note – you are seriously chewing your way through some hefty amount of research; in more areas than one…it’s quite impressive.

Its my job to take inference/recomendations from my higher selves; otherwise I will not soul progress. Do I have the mental accuity to do this? Woof/arfybarkbark (where is my cookie)?

vethumanbeing
I find it interesting you are calling Monroe Munroe?

Joecroft A Freudian slip perhaps lol

I dont think so.

vethumanbeing
The family name was actually Munro; a past life name he had in Scotland in the 1100s.

JoecroftNow that’s kinda strange in itself; having roughly the same past life name (Robert Munro), as he has now (Robert Monroe) etc…

I find it synchronistic; the fact he was in this lifetime able to put his past blasted into the present that made actually made sense to him; after hed put alot of money and research behind his intuitions to prove it.

vethumanbeing
His father Donald and he as the son (Robert) built the Louris Castle tower, Munro Fields near Inverness, Scotland in 1151AD. that still exists. The Monroe Institute (of applied sciences) Center Tower in Nelson County, VA constructed in 1989 looks itentical, instead of stone, glass and metal. The pitch on the roof octagonal stucture identical and both have 4 stories.

JoecroftPitch on the roof lol The fiddler on the roof, could produce a high pitched sound up there; A baseball player could pitch a fastball up there; A sales person, could use a sales pitch up there; A building or roof, can also exhibit a certain pitch/slope, and last, but by no means least, there could be a soccer pitch lol up there…Pitch! Yeah, tricky word that one.

Indeed; all apply, as references are as beautiful and all encompasing metaphors in this current lifetime remembered as past.

edit on 8-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There was some talk about chakras in this thread, but I did not see anyone mentioning that the hearth chakra

has the same symbol as the Star of David, and may even be the origin for the Star of David in my mind.

To those discussing "hidden" chakras, there are 7 "main" nadi chakras, but there are several "minor" and transpersonal chakras (i.e. not within the body). There is also a 13 chakra system which include some of the minor chakras in the body.

-MM
edit on 16-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
There was some talk about chakras in this thread, but I did not see anyone mentioning that the hearth chakra

has the same symbol as the Star of David, and may even be the origin for the Star of David in my mind.

To those discussing "hidden" chakras, there are 7 "main" nadi chakras, but there are several "minor" and transpersonal chakras (i.e. not within the body). There is also a 13 chakra system which include some of the minor chakras in the body.

-MM

The 3D Egyption Merkaba vehicle was the template for the Star of David (3 pyramids or 12 points of reference overlaid that rotate/spin). The Judaic Star of David only shows the 2D 6 points (and if was borrowed probably do not know the significance of what the vehicle does). This image shown is interesting because it looks like "the flower of life" has also been incorporated around the exterior. WHY?
edit on 16-8-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The Merkaba symbol is a marriage beteeen the male - the triangle pointing upwards - and the female - the triangle pointing downwards. These are all ancient symbols. The theory is that the Yogi or wise man that can merge his chakras this way is turned into light energy and can travel across vast distances (perhaps even time and parallell universes). I'm convinced that some of the "UFO"s people see in the sky - the ones that are just dots of light energy and no visible craft - are actually merkabas.

Perhaps the petals on the chakras are symbolic for the number of Nadis that are connected to it - nadis are pipes that connect chakras. Supposedly there are 72,000 nadis in the human body, if this includes the transpersonal chakras I don't know.

-MM

edit on 17-8-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Here at 5:23 is what a Yogi says about the chakra:

-MM

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hey I just wanted to share that the square on the outside is a box or 4 corners. that is the earth, north south east ans west. the second box is the heavens, put them together and you have the distance between the 2 worlds removed by the blood of Yashua called the prince of peace or Melchizedek in the old testament. thanks for sharing. I had a vision of this and scetched it out, then went ot see if anyone else had the same picture, and the mosaic has a simailar ornament on his head.
thanks for sharing.

Melissa
[email protected]

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: melbelieves

Hey Melissa, thanks for your input and Welcome to ATS. I’m the OP of this thread…

Originally posted by melbelieves
Hey I just wanted to share that the square on the outside is a box or 4 corners. that is the earth, north south east ans west. the second box is the heavens, put them together and you have the distance between the 2 worlds removed by the blood of Yashua called the prince of peace or Melchizedek in the old testament. thanks for sharing.

Yes, I believe you’re right, Melchizedek's Seal has a similar parallel to that of Solomon’s Seal (Star of David)…in that it represents the higher spiritual realm, connecting to the lower physical realm, but also in reality the lower spiritual as well, because spirit permeates throughout all physical creation…

Just out of curiosity though, what is the distance between the 2 realms/worlds…?

Originally posted by melbelieves
I had a vision of this and scetched it out, then went ot see if anyone else had the same picture, and the mosaic has a simailar ornament on his head.
thanks for sharing.

Do you mean you sketched something similar to one of the mosaics in my OP…? there are a few mosaics presented in my OP, which one did you mean…?

- JC

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

The Merkaba symbol is a marriage beteeen the male - the triangle pointing upwards - and the female - the triangle pointing downwards. These are all ancient symbols. The theory is that the Yogi or wise man that can merge his chakras this way is turned into light energy and can travel across vast distances (perhaps even time and parallell universes). I'm convinced that some of the "UFO"s people see in the sky - the ones that are just dots of light energy and no visible craft - are actually merkabas.

Perhaps the petals on the chakras are symbolic for the number of Nadis that are connected to it - nadis are pipes that connect chakras. Supposedly there are 72,000 nadis in the human body, if this includes the transpersonal chakras I don't know.
-MM

There is the third one centered within the two that does not spin; if looking three dimensionally, I suppose it may mean spirit/God connection to the human. The Merkaba activation is a vehicle for traveling the extraterrestrial. You have a point.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

as far as i remember it is in a room that you can open with a key that the keymaker makes.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Originally posted by Damla
as far as i remember it is in a room that you can open with a key that the keymaker makes.

Hey there Damla…

You must be the female version of the Dalai Lama lol

I always thought the matrix was all around us and in us…

Your signature is absolutely correct though…there’s always a master and an apprentice…

- JC

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

That is matrix, not the source of matrix.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join