It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of Melchizedek and Solomon's Seal…what do they really represent…?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Looking at it from another angle though..

Math expresses and this expression creates through a process.

I don't see how that addresses my point.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Rex282

What bothers me is your persistent anthropomorphizing of numeric values and their functions. Math is not a person. Math is a process, not a personality.

Im not so sure about that AI; if perchance we are a carbon based matter form with a digital (1s and 0s) consciousness with an inate progressive instinct/instistance upon refining itself thats soul purpose is in a greater undertanding of itself I disagree. Not sure geometry, calculus, trig or any theoretical concepts is anything other than a discription of 'a process' by the human to explain its universe/being. Perfect in its desperation and probable accuracy. For instance; what this purpose of an algorithm; its a fixed set of numbers that hold in place 'something' or discribe something (a shape, a wave) as the common devisor ONLY; for me THIS is a very creative vehicle with so much potencial to change alter itself or begin to think for itself; why not?
edit on 29-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Rex282
vethumanbeing
reply to post by Rex282

Rex282VHB, I apologize for my tardy response.....
I saw Joe with a gun in his hand ..I think he was going down south to shoot his old lady.....I could be wrong..

He U2Ued me, hes been parolled, small problem with that avatar of his, she apparently stole the original six point star standard linen and copyrighted it to use as her own avatar; and Joe had to very quickly substitute (fitting for the moment) a King Kong movie frame; he as Kong, his wife in miniature represented as (Naomi Watts).

Rex282
On this note....I am not....
First ..I am NOT a mathematician. I'm a musician.It doesn't take a mathematician to calculate these numbers.It probably disqualifies them since none that I know are the least bit interested in these calculations.

You would then NOT be surprised to know that numbers or notes are the music of the universe. Bach fugues are very beautiful; and those that understand classical notation will understand this.

Rex282Just to clarify..." the numbers" themselves have "meaning" when they are in ratios.(relationship) calculated in an equation to equal a sum.In other words the number "7" by itself is the number 7...not the "number of "God"..There is no direct "symbolism" that represents a number 7 "entity".
3+4=7 now has a ratio/ relationship(btw 3=Ln2...4=Ln3 7=Ln4)...and of course from there it keeps "spinning" off new ratios dependent on what the numbers represent.

The numbers of the creator God work this way however numbers like ....666 DO NOT!!!=THE ANTICHRIST /Beast(nor is THE Antichrist or beast any number since there is no "antichrist beast"!!! 666 is in a ratio with other "numbers" which spin a multitude of meanings.

You are saying there is harmony or disharmony and if I play all of the minor 'black keys' I would cause discoordinance (or an abomination of natural sound). Some thought Stravinsky's Rite of Spring accomplished this; devil stuff, but it was a perfect balance in describing nature at its best and worst symphonically. Some say Eric Satie should never have touched a piano because they dont understand his notations.

Rex282
When I calculate the Fibonacci(Fn) and Lucas number(Ln) sequences I 'm not seeking the "meaning" of the numbers or even the ratios however sometimes the meaning(in a very limited way) are revealed.As with everything the "basis" has to be known first to build upon it. Arithmetic comes before trigonometry.

Can one take the Fibonacci spiral and the Lucas number and turn it into sound/music (what would it sound like).

Rex282
The knowledge of the numbers of the creator God are in the arithmetic stage.Add,subtract,divide,multiply.The first thing that is revealed is the creator Gods numbers are the Fibonacci number(Fn) sequence .The Fn is the basis for how EVERYTHING grows...i.e...LIFE(spirit...God IS spirit)!Just to reiterate they are (signifiers)..the "things" themselves aren't "numbers".For instance God the Father is not "literally the number "1".That signifies the Father in the equation.
Fn0=0Fn1=1Fn0+Fn1=Fn2

That is the first creative act of "summing" a calculation.God the Father is "self replicating".When the creator God(Father Fn1) replicates it creates ....the creator God(Son Fn2).The "equation" is just signifying.The creator God is not "literally" one entity like a material object and then made a duplicate "God" to have "2" Gods.God the Father and God the Son are "1".The creator God IS NOT two persons or entities or essences or ether or...whatever They are "1".( I and the Father ARE "ONE")

Fn0=0
Fn1=1
Fn2=1

That is the "signification" through math of the creator God.The most simple equation there is and everything "grows" from it.That reality is distorted through the lenses of space time continuum(The physical realm).The Fn spiral is also a metaphoric "picture" of what is happening.The Fn not only form a spiral the numbers when calculated a multitude of ways are more spirals (fractals)... self replicating inside of everything.That's why they can be "calculated in a"non" math way.

Fn24 is an excellent example.When calculating 46,368 in physical "realm math" logic you would not add and subtract the "grouped" numbers and come up with a "logical" sum YET the Fn do!!
368-46=322

322 being one of the factors of the sum 46,368(144x322).Procucts of "9" have a similar quirky summing.
46+368=414
414/9=46= # chromosomes
4x6=24(Fn24)

more non logic math logic...

46x368=16,928
1x6x9x2x8=864
864/9=96
864x1,0000=864,000=mean diameter of the Sun.
4x6x3x6x8=3456
3456/864=4
3x4x5x6=360
3456/144=24
3456/9=384
384-24=360
384/4=96
96x6=576=spirit(pnuema in Greek)

free bonus calculations
√144=12
√322=17.94435844492636
12+17.94435844492636=
√888=29.79932885150268

..spin ,spin, spin there is a reason spin, spin, spin.

The "spinning fractals" as I call them are inherent in the creator God number sequence.I don't know what they "all" mean".It is impossible to "know" what any of them mean unless it is revealed because they have infinite meaning!The scriptures have some of these numbers written on the "outside" like 666, 144.. others are "below" the surface like 888,543....The vast majority are all hidden from mans perception.The few I calculated are "sign" posts that are evidence pointing to their existence.

It is not a coincidence that
2/3=.666
and
5/3=1.666......
and
89/144=1.6180555555...and 233/144=1.61805555555...

all Fibonacci numbers.

Nor that both 666 and 144 are back to back in the book of "Revelation" and they calculate the most significant ratio in math The Golden ratio of phi/Phi..666 is the most "maligned " number yet 888 is hardly known at all yet 888=Iesous(Yahoshua)..Jesus is the most known name on the planet
on top of that 666 and 888 are in a very significant ratio..as parts of the triple of a Pythagorean right triangle.
666²+888²=1110²

To "tie" them to one meaning is to not know them as numerologist cabbala bible coders and general "theology do with religious mysticism BS. Those interpretations are just "if the facts don't fit the theory,...change the facts".The beauty of the creators God math spinning fractals is they can't be manipulated.They are "written" in everything.`They are what existence is "made" of.They are not "convenient" coincidences. They are not religious "doctrines" that can be manipulated and twisted into something else.They all have functions..real functions..not vague teachings by a method to live life by.

This just a very "small" Introduction.The majority of the numbers I calculated don't have a "specific" interpretation.However the calculation of 666 IS the beginning of phi/Phi signifying the "process" of salvation(growth) into a relationship with the creator God.HOWEVER it is also a multitude of things most of which are and will remain(until needed) unknown. That is it's most prominent"outside" purpose.
The numbers of the creator God are what everything that lives(exists)"sums" to.The definition of spirit is life do the math.

Thankyou for this explaination; have you thought about writing a book on this (seriously consider it). Numbers are Gods validation IT exists if any other DID.

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Originally posted by Rex282
I saw Joe with a gun in his hand ..I think he was going down south to shoot his old lady.....I could be wrong..

Is this a “Hey’ Joe where you going with that gun” song reference…?

I can assure you, the only thing I have in my hand right now, is a calculator lol

- JC

edit on 29-12-2013 by Joecroft because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing
Im certain I am not the only one wanting a better insight. (where did Joe go, not jail again).

I’ve never been to jail in my entire life, not even a flying visit…

vethumanbeing
He U2Ued me, hes been parolled, small problem with that avatar of his, she apparently stole the original six point star standard linen and copyrighted it to use as her own avatar; and Joe had to very quickly substitute (fitting for the moment) a King Kong movie frame; he as Kong, his wife in miniature represented as (Naomi Watts).

The “Parolled” was a joke…

If you were applying for a position in a local tabloid newspaper, Id say, you’ve got the job lol

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don’t see myself as King Kong, and my wife is not (Naomi Watts).

vethumanbeing
“she apparently stole the original six point star standard linen and copyrighted it to use as her own avatar ”

Who stole… who is she…?

vethumanbeing
“his wife in miniature represented as (Naomi Watts).”

Miniature! lol

Come on, Naomi Watts, is normal sized…she only looks small because ___________ (fill in the blank) lol

- JC

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Joecroft
Not sure about the everything happening at once outside our planet. Accounts of people visiting the afterlife and having NDE’s experiences, seem to report this lack of time in those realms, but I don’t think it’s a case of everything happending at once but more to do with a lack of a physical body being present.

vethumanbeing
Those that undergo a deep hypnotic state of somnombulistic 'hyperawareness' can travel back and forth in time with ease; no body attached. Its more of pinpointing a time reference one wants to visit, and can do so in spiritform come back and report of what theyve experienced/seen/encountered. There is alot of information regarding this out there (valid and well documented).

According to the dictionary definition…somnombulistic = Sleepwalking…

Seems more like remote viewing, with a time machine option built in…

The only thing I’m ware of that comes close to what you described above, are a few cases involving psychics, who help the police. Some are capable of seeing the crime in the past, and in a few rare cases, they have seen the purpetrators next crime, in the future, before it took place!

Where can I find some “well documented” information on this 'hyperawareness' …any videos…links…articles etc…?

PS – Happy New Year…

- JC

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

MamaJ

Numbers are what makes letters possible, in my opinion of course.

I want to now go back to page one and go page by page as this thread is one of interest.

I am on a hunt to find out everything and anything I can about Melchizedek.

This gut feeling I have about him is not going away and I want to see if there is a real connection or if I am simply putting more into him than exists. For many reasons I am thinking he was an incarnate of Jesus/Adam. He is not the only one I believe to be an incarnate of Jesus but he is the most mysterious.

Hi, welcome to my thread, I’m glad you find it of interest…

I have a similar opinion, in that Letters further back in time, were mostly derived from sacred geometry, and sacred geometry, is rooted in mathematics.

I’m curious though, what makes you think Melchizedek, was an earlier incarnation of Jesus…?

- JC

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

I’m curious though, what makes you think Melchizedek, was an earlier incarnation of Jesus…?

Gosh, shall I count the ways? lol

I first wondered who he was years ago when I read Genesis. Again in different ancient texts such as Enoch and the Book of Solomon, Dead Sea Scrolls, Gnostic writings, and so on.... I had no clue some Christian church's teach he was the same soul as Jesus until I began researching even more. After much reading I concluded he fit's the bill. Weird thing is the same church's who teach he is, doesn't teach reincarnation.

I have also researched if others think he is the same soul and came across many viewpoints saying yes, one being, Edgar Cayce's view, which I hold the same view.. as of now anyway. "Edgar Cayce's Story of the Bible" is equally intriguing. I have read it once and in the process of reading it again.

Modern research into both near-death experiences and reincarnation, such as that of Dr. Ian Stevenson, suggests there is strong evidence of reincarnation inbeing a scientific fact. Reports of people having past life memories [1][2][3][4][5][6] where specific information is remembered have been documented and verified.
Jesus Reincarnation Index
1. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Adam
2. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Melchizedek
3. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Joseph
4. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Joshua
5. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Buddha
6. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Horus
7. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Krishna
8. Jesus as a Reincarnation of Mithra
9. Edgar Cayce on the Reincarnations of Jesus

"When you see a likeness of yourself, you are happy. But when you see your images that came into being before you, and that neither die nor become visible, how much you will be able to tolerate!" - Jesus Christ, Gospel of Thomas
www.near-death.com...

And here below is Edgar Cayce's take on the soul of Jesus ~ incarnates..

Amilius, Adam, Enoch, Hermes, Melchizedek, Joseph, Joshua, Aseph, Jeshua, Zend, Jesus.

More details can be found here.. www.near-death.com...

ETA: More links..

en.wikipedia.org...

lds-studies.blogspot.com...

www.hebrew-streams.org...

www.hebrew-streams.org...

edit on 31-12-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The meaning of the seal and ring can be found in ancient texts. The blessing, ring, and seal was given by Melchizedek. Its symbolic/symbolism from "heaven". Occult like and ritualistic in nature. Masons are known for their ring, secrets, symbols, and rituals.

Page 29 speaks of this and the "Most High", being Melchizedek. hermetic.com...

I'm wondering if the "Jinns" or the "Ginnis" are spirit guides. I have no idea though.. lots of speculation.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I clearly stated here (and most of my post about the numbers) that the numbers are NOT anthropomorphizing. They signify...define by metaphor.For example a name signifies the "nature" of the thing or person named.The Aramaic Cephas (Petros in Greek Peter in English) means stone but does not literally mean that person is a stone.Yahoshua called Simon that for a reason that is never explained with a "definition" he was signifying by a metaphor.It was only extrapolated later that the newly "named" Peter was the foundational "rock"(not true in the least) of the "new church" and voila a religion is born.

The numbers of names have their meaning in ratio calculating through equations.They aren't literal... the number is not the person just as the name isn't yet both are signifying.The higher "degree" of the numbers is they are in an equation that can't be altered or manipulated or "known".It is the creator Gods math.There is no "interpretation" on what it means because it is signifying.It "is" what it "is".(The essence of the name of the creator God)

The general consensus of the religious is that "man" can know God by studying all the varying things that were "written" and or "practicing" a religion.I completely disagree.There is no "deciphering" at all of any kind of the scriptures.It was never wrote to be "deciphered" because there is nothing to decipher.The foundation of all that "was" written(which is not what is called the bible of today) is an equation.An "incalculable" equation by the carnal mind of man.The words are the exterior surface and can only be understood by the carnal mind as "babel"...the confusion of language.It has proven to be so by the myriad of "interpretations" in conflict with each other resulting in a myriad of false religions.

Any anthropomorphizing is not being done by me ...or the creator God for that matter.It is someone reading "in" to what they want to believe..I am only writing what I know.I am not trying to convince anyone of any of it.I know it is impossible and more importantly.. futile.I am only stating the Fibonacci number sequence is the foundation EVERYTHING is built (created) from.Fn0+Fn1=Fn2....(0+1=1) is the beginning of it all.When that is grasped (revealed) for the simplicity and the infinite complexity it is then....the equation is being revealed.The numbers are "signifying" what is and that signifying is Life...spirit...the creator God is spirit(not "A" spirit).

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Joecroft
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

Joecroft
Not sure about the everything happening at once outside our planet. Accounts of people visiting the afterlife and having NDE’s experiences, seem to report this lack of time in those realms, but I don’t think it’s a case of everything happending at once but more to do with a lack of a physical body being present.

And you would be correct; because when you/spirit are out of body you can visit any point in time (history) with ease; just cannot infuence it, (observer style only allowed). This all things happening at once; if you are observing from a non-linear time frame to you it would appear that world history occured in an eyeblink.

vethumanbeing
Those that undergo a deep hypnotic state of somnombulistic 'hyperawareness' can travel back and forth in time with ease; no body attached. Its more of pinpointing a time reference one wants to visit, and can do so in spiritform come back and report of what theyve experienced/seen/encountered. There is alot of information regarding this out there (valid and well documented).

Joecroft
According to the dictionary definition…somnombulistic = Sleepwalking…Seems more like remote viewing, with a time machine option built in..

That is a good analogy; select the coordinants tune into them and poof you are there.

Joecroft
The only thing I’m ware of that comes close to what you described above, are a few cases involving psychics, who help the police. Some are capable of seeing the crime in the past, and in a few rare cases, they have seen the purpetrators next crime, in the future, before it took place!

Psychics; have never met one (yet); but my understanding is they are confined to exploring this material world, reading the dead or vibration of residual violent/turbulent negative energy. Not sure about future telling; I think that falls somewhere else, do not know; mystic tarot or kabalistic teachings.

Joecroft
Where can I find some “well documented” information on this 'hyperawareness' …any videos…links…articles etc…?
PS – Happy New Year…- JC

Allowing me to soapbox! OK--Robert A. Monroe (a radio stations owner in New England) started having OOBEs as a grown up educated man in the late 50s (thought he was going crazy). He went on to originate the Virginia Institute of Applied Sciences. He has developed a method by (sound hemi-sync) to balance the 2 brain hemispheres 100hz one ear 104hz the other (in the attempt to promote spontainous spirit separation from body). Three books written about his experiences : "Journeys Out of Body", "Far Journeys" and "Ultimate Journey". One of his first lab rats/students is Thomas Campbell, a theoretical physisist that wrote the trilogy "My Big Toe or The Theory of Everything": Unifying Philosophy, Physics, and Metaphysics (this book is an eyeopener). Happy new year to you as well TEMPLE-MAN.
edit on 31-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Oh.. ok... I see. I think. lol

What you are saying makes sense. Are you saying that the Fibonacci sequence is God's math? It is ... what it is without any interpretation to be had?

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

And yet, even in denying the anthropomorphic labels being applied to such equations, you continue to refer to a concept known as God. In what sense are you using this word? I think perhaps you ought to clarify that before you continue to use it in any descriptive application here. My point being simply to eliminate misunderstanding while examining such a delicate subject.
edit on 31-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Thomas Campbell, a theoretical physisist that wrote the trilogy "My Big Toe or The Theory of Everything": Unifying Philosophy, Physics, and Metaphysics

An eye opener indeed! www.monroeinstitute.org...

The “TOE” in the title of Thomas Campbell’s trilogy means Theory Of Everything: not only the philosophy, physics, and metaphysics mentioned in the subtitle but also the other physical sciences, the social sciences, mathematics, computer science, mind and matter, the normal and the paranormal. “It is the task of this trilogy,” he writes, “to clearly and completely construct your consciousness, your world, your science, and your existence in a general, logical, scientific way that comprehensively explains all the personal and professional data you have collected during a lifetime” (author’s emphasis). Less formally, My Big TOE is a “Reality 101” course, which presents a scientific basis for psi phenomena in a comprehensive pattern of cosmic unfolding. Although Campbell does not incorporate any data from psi research (the TOE is an objective edifice built on a foundation of his own subjective paranormal experiences), he successfully demonstrates the conclusion that “you are an individuated portion of a larger fractal pattern that constitutes All That Is within a digital virtual reality based upon evolving consciousness. . . .”

This has nothing to do with the OP but I did want to give others a link to this amazing book.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Excellent resource. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Rex282
I clearly stated here (and most of my post about the numbers) that the numbers are NOT anthropomorphizing. They signify...define by metaphor.For example a name signifies the "nature" of the thing or person named.The Aramaic Cephas (Petros in Greek Peter in English) means stone but does not literally mean that person is a stone.Yahoshua called Simon that for a reason that is never explained with a "definition" he was signifying by a metaphor.It was only extrapolated later that the newly "named" Peter was the foundational "rock"(not true in the least) of the "new church" and voila a religion is born.

As in 'Christ' actually means 'brother' in another language. Numbers are attached to the English alphabet, T has a numerical value and does N and also a repeated T etc (does not mean it (TNT; my initials BTW) is going to blow anything up. Defining by metaphor would be completely in line with the old testament writings (take it as a metaphor/symbolic/poetic) nothing more. (aside to Joe) There is the strange superstition of NEVER changing your birthname as my Scottish Rite Mason G-dad did. Andrew Ferris changed to Mitchell Charles; he needed to abrieviate MC so as to not have to write too many letters (genious or kookism). Mc.....(you fill in the banks JC). Lied about his age to .gov and lived to be 104 not the 94 on death cert.

Rex282
The numbers of names have their meaning in ratio calculating through equations.They aren't literal... the number is not the person just as the name isn't yet both are signifying.The higher "degree" of the numbers is they are in an equation that can't be altered or manipulated or "known".It is the creator Gods math.There is no "interpretation" on what it means because it is signifying.It "is" what it "is".(The essence of the name of the creator God)

There are higher vibratory numbers in numerology, those being 11, 29 and 33. I dont know why; would you hazard a guess; just as the number or calculation 144 is of great interest.

Rex282
The general consensus of the religious is that "man" can know God by studying all the varying things that were "written" and or "practicing" a religion.I completely disagree.There is no "deciphering" at all of any kind of the scriptures.It was never wrote to be "deciphered" because there is nothing to decipher.The foundation of all that "was" written(which is not what is called the bible of today) is an equation.

I agree; its just a postulation of events that probably never occured but throughout the ages has kept Theologian Scholars, and layman busy decifering ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of great value: the edited bible texts; the real information gold is in the gnostic texts; there within is the truth. Im trying to keep up with you here brother.

Rex282
An "incalculable" equation by the carnal mind of man.The words are the exterior surface and can only be understood by the carnal mind as "babel"...the confusion of language.It has proven to be so by the myriad of "interpretations" in conflict with each other resulting in a myriad of false religions.

Religion does not equate to 'spirituality'. Religion is a doctrine and one cannot find faith in an organization thats main focus is to gain power with more constituants in belief of; true knowledge of ones spirit and how it relates to 'the absolute' or the "Unbounded Oneness" is a purely individualized quest (YOUR ON YOUR OWN and should be personal; Id say six gun in hand).

Rex282
Any anthropomorphizing is not being done by me ...or the creator God for that matter.It is someone reading "in" to what they want to believe..I am only writing what I know.I am not trying to convince anyone of any of it.I know it is impossible and more importantly.. futile.I am only stating the Fibonacci number sequence is the foundation EVERYTHING is built (created) from.Fn0+Fn1=Fn2....(0+1=1) is the beginning of it all.When that is grasped (revealed) for the simplicity and the infinite complexity it is then....the equation is being revealed.The numbers are "signifying" what is and that signifying is Life...spirit...the creator God is spirit(not "A" spirit).

Fibonacci spiral rules as does genious Tesla. Its not that complicated as you say, the easier the fundimental equation is the more profound IT IS; then for some reason becomes (invisible) to those that think it has to be VERY VERY complex and overthought . Its crazy fun; dog chasing tail, tail wagging dog, everyone waiting for the 'cookie' pause/break (what flavor).

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

MamaJ
The meaning of the seal and ring can be found in ancient texts. The blessing, ring, and seal was given by Melchizedek. Its symbolic/symbolism from "heaven". Occult like and ritualistic in nature. Masons are known for their ring, secrets, symbols, and rituals.

Page 29 speaks of this and the "Most High", being Melchizedek. hermetic.com...
I'm wondering if the "Jinns" or the "Ginnis" are spirit guides. I have no idea though.. lots of speculation.

I have information about the Melchizedeks, there are 4 give me a chance to tunnel/research and hopefully within a day or two can respond.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by Rex282

Oh.. ok... I see. I think. lol
What you are saying makes sense. Are you saying that the Fibonacci sequence is God's math? It is ... what it is without any interpretation to be had?

It is; its a sequence of numbers that describe the 'golden spiral' "evidenced by the galaxy, the embryo, the cactus, the chambered nautilus clam, 'golden spirals' based on phi are echoed in Natures natural forms". ibid pg 291 "Christ Conscousness" Norman Paulsen.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

No problem. I once read a book ( just went upstairs to find it) called "Mere Creation, Science, Faith & Intelligent Design". I purchased it at a yard sale years ago. It was written in 1998 by a team of experts from the fields of biology, physics, astrophysics, engineering, mathematics, philosophy, ecology, and anthropology. I highly recommend it!

Anyway.... the end of the book the author gives a scenario and it's on page 395. I really can't believe I went right to it.. anyways...

It goes into FAP ( Final Anthropic Principle). Research this along with Barrow and Tipler 1988, 23 and you can read all about it. They equate the meaning of intelligent life with immortality.
1. Any living creature is fundamentally a type of computer.
2.What's really important in a computer is the program, not the hardware that runs it.
3. Humans may become extinct but intelligent programs do not have to run on the "special hardware" of their bodies.
4. Intelligent life can thus continue to exist forever as long as there is some type of construction material for the computer hardware and the energy to run them.

On page 434 the book speaks about computer viruses and cellular automata.

This book gives the readers all kinds of theories by which science can help aid the spiritual side without the dogma. www.logos.com...

Again.. off topic from the OP.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I think that's essentially what the Spirit Science videos say as well. Its been a while but I do think Afterinfinity linked to one of the videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join