It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. King's face found in a cloud in iconic 1960s photograph

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Aleister

I'm afraid my hardware needs an upgrade. Or maybe just a flash.
I don't see any faces in those particular clouds.

That's the fun of this one, if it were easy these faces would have been discovered long ago. I think a poster may have found the Bevel face, but I'm not sure where he's grabbing the section from, and it could use a lesser zoom to see the detail. But the King one is very obvious to me, as the face the other poster has circled is becoming obvious to him.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
here it is. Is that the Bevel face?

edit on 5-12-2013 by alienjuggalo because: I can't spell

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

unb3k44n7

Aleister

unb3k44n7

Aleister

unb3k44n7

So, you took the time to author a thread about a thread you previously authored that points out the same things except with the addition of stating your disapproval of what people thought about your previous thread?

On another note, nobody really called 'you' a liar, since you didn't take the photo for 1 and you weren't the original author to claim there are faces in the clouds, you're just rehashing thoughts and photos that you read/found on the internet or elsewhere in which somebody else originally claimed/said could be seen in the photograph.

Yes, I am the original author.

No, not technically.
The claim there are faces in the clouds was not your original claim or idea.

Yes, although the James Bevel face was "discovered" in 2009 the other faces, including the only one I'm focused on in this thread, were "discovered" as I wrote the uncyclopedia page. Maybe I'm good at seeing faces in clouds, but the key is to point those out well enough so that other people can see them. I'm trying to do so without having to trace them, as I don't know how to do that and haven't learned since yesterday. Thanks for looking for clarity.
edit on 5-12-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

Oh wow, you DID actually write the uncyclopedia page on it. My argument is invalid then.

I actually already looked at the photo on Tuesday night for a while and could only vaguely find the alleged Lady Liberty cloud on the bottom right and what looks like a shape of a face in the cloud that one of the users above posted a close up of that is not even pointed out on your article.

But anyways we all see what we want, whether it be rocks that looks like buildings, creatures and faces on Mars, or faces in clouds, or nothing at all.

Every once in awhile you get an Arken spine that is a touch above the "seeing what we want" stage. And you may have seen the Goddess of Liberty! She's maybe my favorite on the pic, but no, I'll stop talking of that one. This thread is on the Dr. King face, and someone will find that eye and then see the entire head (hopefully someone who can trace it in and do a side-by-side comparison, which I would love to do but don't have the tools).

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

alienjuggalo
here it is. Is that the Bevil face?

Yep, love you man. You are the first to see it either here or on uncy besides me, you found it independently, and, as you said, it gets clearer the more you see it there. Please read the uncyclopedia article linked, and I'll copy a link to the page it's linked to, which is named "James Bevel's face in a cloud", back in a minute. Here tis: en.uncyclopedia.co...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alienjuggalo

That looks like samuel jackson in pulp fiction.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

abe froman
reply to post by alienjuggalo

That looks like samuel jackson in pulp fiction.

I really really have to sign off now, but with one face finally seen, I can leave the thread in your guys capable hands for a few hours. Things call me to leave my computer, and I must answer. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Yep, love you man

You're not getting my Bud Light.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey

hey hey

I found him too.

Look.

just keep looking.

He's in the left middle, just above the other dark contour.

Amazing!!!! I would author two threads on this, but I don't really feel there is a context.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread on the same topic.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join