It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Bush Snr Be Prosecuted For Withholding The Truth On Ailens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

mirageman
Is this like a sort of spin off thread or something?

Bush when quizzed on UFOs said "" I know some," "I know a fair amount".

He knew that many UFOs reports historically were tracked to reconnaissance aircraft & space programs (e.g. CORONA) which the CIA would be running or using their services.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

mirageman

I couldn't really find out much more about what he knew about UFOs so good luck to you on getting a bit more evidence.

Clear admission of guilt.

I believe I heard him say "I did it." too, which obviously means he killed the dinosaurs. When will he be held accountable for genocide? Him and the other aliens??

*Pops antipsychotics… "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeé"
edit on 4-12-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Should your parent be prosecuted for withholding the truth about Santa Claus?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is only my thoughts, I have no proof, photographic evidence or taped conversations to suggest that what I am saying is fact.
A President, Prime Minster or any other variation of a countries leader maybe is a "poster boy" for the country he or she represents. We elect these people into power more on the way he talks or the way he looks and not so much on policies, as the policies that the person is trying to portray as his or hers beliefs are but a way of assisting in controlling you into believing in them.
Afghanistan was and is an unpopular war very much like the Vietnam war, so what does a Person do to get into the White House, for example, he says " I will withdraw troops from Afghanistan" and we will pull out within 5 years( please the times for extraction are for example purposes only, andI do not know the exact timescale of the public address that was given by Obama) that is to get the public vote. It is no different than an actor/actress trying to sell a fragrance for a major company.
The "President" or "Prime Minister" is but a face for an organisation, and to believe that they have in-depth knowledge of "Aliens" and their "agenda" is lubricous. A President or Prime Minister or who ever is in office for a minimum of 4 years, the lies over Alien contact has been going on for decades. The "Book of Secrets" supposedly given to each President is nothing more than a Hollywood money maker.
My point being is that a President is but a face for a corporation that has a bigger agenda with limited knowledge on the true workings of a countries secrets, "need to know" basis springs to mind.
And that in mind...not every President needs to know everything! Why do you think he/she is always advised and never the adviser on subjects of National Security? Just in case the retired President develops a conscience and wants to repent on his/her deathbed!
So....bringing a law suit against a former President over "with held" information is a none starter.
The only way we can get the "Truth" is to work together and DEMAND DISCLOSURE just imagine 300 million people with-holding their yearly tax payments until we knew the truth about Alien Visitation, now that would get certain questions answered!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
there is a solution and an ironic one too

these people are a liability to all , a professional medical group should step up with some truth serum, a large televised amphitheatre and some 'spilling of the beans' should happen.. no doubt this could only be done with force.. so you drs best get training

funBox

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

mbkennel

mirageman

He knew that many UFOs reports historically were tracked to reconnaissance aircraft & space programs (e.g. CORONA) which the CIA would be running or using their services.

This may be the right scenario of what he meant. The guy wouldn't talk about top secrets he had privy to, so in saying he knew a lot about UFO's he may have meant that some of them could be explained by being honest about some of the classified missions, not that aliens were creepy crawling around military bases. So this is one explanation which makes sense, among many.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

That depends...

In your scenario are my parents rich???

Point somewhat taken... eventually they come clean...

In the ET case.....

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You would need evidence to support the charges. If he was in charge of that how could you prosecute ?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

Yeah what he,said.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

The truth about his son? What that he suffers ADD?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Claiming national security would mean proving they are a threat. Since they have never invaded or even shown a tendency to makes security a moot point. If we needed to be protected he would have to say from what.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

They are. As soon as a kid learns the truth they start asking for bigger more expensive toys. The little ones don't ask for Xbox. They ask for dollys and toy trucks and such. Once the kid knows they punish the parents into the big ticket items. LOL

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Xcathdra

OpinionatedB

That depends...

In your scenario are my parents rich???

Point somewhat taken... eventually they come clean...

In the ET case.....

I dont know about you but I never let the cat out of the bag. Some other snot nosed brat did that.
edit on 5-12-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join