It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cook who survived 3 Days Under Sea in Shipwreck - Rescue video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am not one to run around making posts all that often. However every once in a while you get to see something truly amazing. Just for fun try putting yourself int he mindset of the cook. Then put yourself into the mindset of the diver when a hand came reaching through the water at him..... Yikes!

www.liveleak.com... PS please tell me why I cant make a damn video work on this site? Typed in the video number, the entire link couple of different things. WTF am I missing?

edit on 3-12-2013 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2013 by Mamatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
A cook can make a gourmet meal out of dirt! There is no doubt in my mind this cook did JUST that to survive.

Here is the Youtube video:

Btw, this is an amazing video...I wonder what was going through the mind of the cook when the divers discovered him.

The shortened video:

edit on 3-12-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Truly amazing! Survived with no food or water for 3 days?!!! Can you imagine how scared he must have been? I know I would have been scared, trapped underwater....Glad someone made it out alive! Thoughts and prayers to the other 11 who didn't make it....

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Some peoples minds would have broken. At 120 down the cook had zero chances of survival trying to make it out on his own. Only thing that would be as scary is a mine collapse. However I don't do much mining so I never thought much about it. I do however do a fair bit of boating and diving so this event I can relate to. In part due to a nearly deadly boating accident of my own. Thankfully it was warm water or the hypothermia would have killed him.

Makes one think about adding Spare Air canisters throughout a vessel. Could have saved some lives with a couple thousand in gear.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Wow... 3 days down there? Well dead men tell no tales and sure it wasnt dirt he was "cooking"... very very lucky and tough guy!!

I did get a laugh out of the diver's scare... lol

awesome survivor's story!

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Those are some really nice rescuers. I've met counselors with less tact.

This is a nice story. Nice to see little fragments of happy endings thrown in here and there.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Yup that was the original thread. It did not however have the rescue video on it so I thought the video deserved it's own post.

Thanks for trying to help though

top topics

join