It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien. Rare Britney Spears and William Orbit Demo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
William Orbit. A producer I've admired since the early 90's when he was involved with British tech house label guerilla records, went on to hit the big time with his genius musicality and production on Maddona's Ray Of Light Album bringing a nice UK techno/Electronica feel to the whole thing. Now he's given a nice warm feel to the Britney Spears track 'Alien.' This is a demo with just the background vocals.

Grab this quickly if you want it. It's working OK in Australia so far and I've acknowledged the copyright after the upload.

Oh yeah. Who makes what of this?

edit on 3-12-2013 by cyoshi because: Spelling

edit on 3-12-2013 by cyoshi because: Typos.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
LOL, is she trying to copy Katy Perry's ET???

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Could be you know....could be. I think old Billy has that 'feel' down quite nicely....very basic track but the recording is nice.

edit on 3-12-2013 by cyoshi because: More to say.

edit on 3-12-2013 by cyoshi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

The same as I make of this .

Although the Bowie song is better

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

cyoshi

I think its #, like the rest of her music. No doubt the video will be one for the wank bank though, like the rest of the fabricated music slut stars that make videos which should be only played after 11PM.

Also, the picture is so photo-shopped its unreal. Skank-ass trailer trash she is

Sorry for bashign your thread, just hate these 'celebrities'

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

You can say what you like, but I will be clear about this. I DO NOT APPROVE OF WOMEN BEING SPOKEN ABOUT IN THAT WAY.....I'm a big fan of the producer though. She's had a tough life, born into it and I think she's going to turn out to be a fine lady. She is genuinely pretty too, without the make up and editing.

edit on 3-12-2013 by cyoshi because: more to say

edit on 3-12-2013 by cyoshi because: spelling

edit on 3-12-2013 by cyoshi because: typo

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

cyoshi
reply to post by n00bUK

You can say what you like, but I will be clear about this. I DO NOT APPROVE OF WOMEN BEING SPOKEN ABOUT IN THAT WAY....

O.k o.k

She might not be a whore, but the music she puts out, the things she wears, the actions she takes are like the outfit of a whore - So she can't be dressing up and acting like a whore and then saying she aint one...

It's like me dressing up as a cop, driving a cop car - When somebody comes up to me and asks me for help, I'll be like "Sorry - I know I'm acting like a cop, dressing like one, but i aint one"

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I think it's nice when women flaunt themselves, very uplifting when you're a man.....It's a pity so many people are sexually repressed, then it might not be an issue.....it's fine for men to go bare chested in general which is taking it further than women go most of the time.....those sluty naughty men

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

cyoshi
reply to post by n00bUK

I think it's nice when women flaunt themselves, very uplifting when you're a man.....It's a pity so many people are sexually repressed, then it might not be an issue.....it's fine for men to go bare chested in general which is taking it further than women go most of the time.....those sluty naughty men

I have a grilfriend, of nearly 9 years. a very, very sexy one who still makes me shoot my muck fast so the sexualy repressed comment holds no factual basis.

Its only since my daughter arrived 3 years ago that I look down on 'Artits' like birntey spears and the rest of them

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The digital effects are far too grainy. I would expect this quality from a mid level consumer application, not a professional one.

When I say digital effects, I am specifically referring to the string pads played on a synth or controller.
edit on 12-3-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited for more.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

It's just a quick demo....if you look at William Orbits facebook page it's full of demos and errors because he experiments a lot....the end result is of course mastered to a professional degree....albeit a unique one.

The audio on this is a low 192kbps bit rate.

edit on 3-12-2013 by cyoshi because: errop

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Sorry wasn't meaning you....yes I get what you mean and it is a worry.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cyoshi

Yes thankyou for this. I too have been following mr Orbit for years (mid 90's) and he really is a exellent
producer. The mentioned madonna album is her best, because of him. Didnt care much for this tho...
I like watching britney
Dont think the photo is shopped at all.. she's clearly really out there in space, infront of
the galaxy.

nah thats not britney its swamp gas

top topics

join