It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Khufu Cartouche in GP Dated - Centuries Old

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Out of curiosity you ever read any of evidence presented here?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Another question, why was the orion belt also important to the pre-Columbian cultures in the Americas?

Was it also agricultural?

Anyone?
edit on 10-12-2013 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reject
reply to post by reject

That almost always seems to be the idea. There was one island culture, if I remember correctly (might have to dig) that would look at the pleiades star cluster during solstice. If they could see all 7 sisters they knew it would be a good year and if not they would plan accordingly. Very accurate and simple. At a time we knew our planet, now it's just a rock we step upon.

All the years as a child in school and all the teachers that go with it, not one taught us how to live in harmony with our host.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Deaf Alien

The problem is i do understand evidence and know the difference between evidence conjecture. See to prove his theory we would need to be able to date the pyramid at 10500 bc we do thois with something called evidence. Like finding the workers graves in giza see if they were dated to 10500 bc hes right. However the workers tombs were not dated to 10500 BC. So this means in order for the pyramid to be earlier we need evidence of an earlier civilization. To do this we use things archeologists like to call finds such as pottery etc.

So drawing lines on a map and saying see this lines up here and this means this and look they made a calendar in giza knowing that someday some bright individual will put it all together. Never mind the fact they could have just wrote it down on a stella or carved it on an obelisk and saved alot of building time. Because storing stuff doesnt require you to spend 20 years to build a pyramid. And as we can see wasnt very safe since obviously they were stolen blind being theres nothing in them.

So in conclusion i understand evidence do you?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

reject
reply to post by reject

Another question, why was the orion belt also important to the pre-Columbian cultures in the Americas?

Anyone?

It wasnt however it would be used to make observations. And every culture on the planet looked for patterns in the sky and would form some sort of constellation from them. Off hand id orions belt was important to egyptians and Hindu and later greek due to mithra worship which is Osirus in all reality.Most pre columbian cultures in fact worshiped the milky way itself seeing this as a rip where everything was created. And do to the fact its an impressive sight no wonder.Here have a look at had this on my Ipad as a background once.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Deaf Alien

Evidence, where???

This should we call it theory is based on the same idea as putting fictional literature book (for example Qur'an, Bible or Moby Dick) in computer, count each word and make important analysis out of it, such as - word water was used 70 times, word soil 30, thus they knew that earth is 70% covered with water...

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply.

Don't you think it's a bit too much of a coincidence that the great pyramid complex is patterned after orion just like Anasazi villages?

Ancient Americas, irregardless of latitude. seemed to have a special interest in Orion.

These continents are on the opposite sides of the world but its ancient cultures have a similar obsession with pyramids also.

(It makes me go, "wtf.")

Why is that?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

reject

Thanks for the reply.

Don't you think it's a bit too much of a coincidence that the great pyramid complex is patterned after orion just like Anasazi villages?

Ancient Americas, irregardless of latitude. seemed to have a special interest in Orion.

These continents are on the opposite sides of the world but its ancient cultures have a similar obsession with pyramids also.

(It makes me go, "wtf.")

Why is that?

Well as far as the Egyptians Orion was important it was so important they used it as a sign for there season. Also it was religiously important as well we see this on a pyramid-ion (cap stone for a pyramid) as it pointed to Orion and mentioned it it was the birthplace of Osiris. As far as the pyramids being modeled after Orion's belt there is no evidence to confirm this and i can say there is an easier explanation of why there similar.

First as Mr Crighton pointed out the southeast corners do indeed line up. I dont believe this was an accident at all. If Menkhaurs pyramid were bigger close to the same as the other two you would have seen them in a straight diagonal line in perfect north south east directions. The reason we see this bend like Orion's belt is Menkhaur could not make a pyramid that big resources became a problem. This is obvious from the fact it was never completed it. So looking at them they would have been the same distance apart from each other and point in the 4 cardinal directions this was important thats why they were staggered the way they were. Cant have one pyramid blocking another can we? So if they were all relatively the same size we would be marveling at how accurately the plotted a straight line though the pyramids instead of just the south east corner.

As fas as the Anasazi never had an interest in them and really have no idea what they did because i didnt look in to it. so ill take your word for it.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Hello Dragonridr,

D: As far as the pyramids being modeled after Orion's belt there is no evidence to confirm this ...

SC: Many trillions to one against such an outcome occurring is proof beyond reasonable doubt that the three Gizamids were designed with Orion’s Belt as the underlying ‘template’. If you doubt this then I suggest you attempt The Challenge I set you earlier. A few days or weeks attempting that challenge and you will quickly realise the near impossibility of the Gizamid proportions (i.e. its geo-stellar fingerprint) matching the Belt star asterism that they present to us. And yet it is there for us to see and so we must conclude that this was no accident; it was intentional design using Orion’s Belt (no other visible star asterism will work).

And it is not merely the main pyramids that invoke the use of Orion’s Belt—the two sets of so-called ‘Queens Pyramids’ present to us the two unique moments of the max and min precessional cycle of Orion’s Belt. And then to then find that the so-called ‘Lehner-Goedicke Line’ ‘connects’ these two culminations is simply beyond the realms of random chance. It is all carefully planned, deliberate design we are observing here.

D: ...and i can say there is an easier explanation of why there similar.

First as Mr Crighton pointed out the southeast corners do indeed line up. I dont believe this was an accident at all. If Menkhaurs pyramid were bigger close to the same as the other two you would have seen them in a straight diagonal line in perfect north south east directions. The reason we see this bend like Orion's belt is Menkhaur could not make a pyramid that big resources became a problem.

SC: First of all, I suggest again that you attempt The Challenge I set you before attempting to dismiss this evidence. Secondly, insisting Menkaure ran out of resources is nothing more than orthodox mantra. It’s a guess. They have no proof of that assertion—none whatsoever. The reason Menkaure’s pyramid (G3) is so much smaller is, imo, the result of the geo-stellar fingerprint of Orion’s Belt. Not only would this make G3 much smaller than G1 and G2 but it will ALSO result in G3 being a very slight rectangle (not square i.e. a regular quadrilateral) on its north-south axis. And, lo and behold, this is precisely what we find—G3 is very slightly longer on its north-south axis than its east-west axis. A prediction and clear outcome of how it was designed in relation to the other two pyramids via the Orion Belt geo-stellar fingerprint.

D: This is obvious from the fact it was never completed it.

SC: More orthodox dogma. There is clear evidence in G3 (and other early, giant pyramids) of restoration works which implies the structures were much older and the 4th dynasty were making restoration works—which they never quite completed.

D: So looking at them they would have been the same distance apart from each other and point in the 4 cardinal directions this was important thats why they were staggered the way they were. Cant have one pyramid blocking another can we?

SC: So why are the three satellites to the south of Menkaure’s pyramid blocking his path to the southern skies?

D: So if they were all relatively the same size we would be marveling at how accurately the plotted a straight line though the pyramids instead of just the south east corner.

SC: We already marvel at that with their present sizes! It’s not just the line connecting the southeast corners (i.e. the 'Lehner-Goedicke Line') that is significant—it’s the two ‘inter-quarter’ lines that are significant. Observe again:

Marvellous, isn’t it! Again, the above ‘inter-quarter’ lines are an expected outcome of the geo-stellar fingerprint of Orion’s Belt.

Regards,

SC

edit on 11/12/2013 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/12/2013 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Scott Creighton

Hello Dragonridr,

D: As far as the pyramids being modeled after Orion's belt there is no evidence to confirm this ...

SC: Many trillions to one against such an outcome occurring is proof beyond reasonable doubt that the three Gizamids were designed with Orion’s Belt as the underlying ‘template’. If you doubt this then I suggest you attempt The Challenge I set you earlier. A few days or weeks attempting that challenge and you will quickly realise the near impossibility of the Gizamid proportions (i.e. its geo-stellar fingerprint) matching the Belt star asterism that they present to us. And yet it is there for us to see and so we must conclude that this was no accident; it was intentional design using Orion’s Belt (no other visible star asterism will work).

And it is not merely the main pyramids that invoke the use of Orion’s Belt—the two sets of so-called ‘Queens Pyramids’ present to us the two unique moments of the max and min precessional cycle of Orion’s Belt. And then to then find that the so-called ‘Lehner-Goedicke Line’ ‘connects’ these two culminations is simply beyond the realms of random chance. It is all carefully planned, deliberate design we are observing here.

As the fact your willing to accept multiple configurations the odds become much lower. When i said you had to invert orion in order to match it to the pyramids you dismissed this by saying its perspective and we dont know how the egyptians looked at it. If we swapped Mankhaurs pyramid with the great pyramid your claim would still be the same. So just the fact you want to see this connection lowers the odds greatly.As we already seen even you conceded the angle is wrong and doesnt match orion either so again built in error correction in your theory.Since you seem to agree if Menkaurs pyramid was relatively the same size we would have a straight diagonal line through the center of each pyramid what makes your theory any more valid then Menkar not being able to make it full size. The simple answer nothing at all.And a satellite pyramid blocking it its smaller so how would that work? As far being incomplete you claim it was restoration work however it was far from restoration work the pyramid itself was never completed. So you claim they restored the other pyramids and just didnt do anything on Menkaures this defies logic and reason.

Now for your challenge this is set up on a false premise and a useless endeavor. The pyramids in Giza were not randomly thrown down on the Giza plateau were they? As i said even you cant deny if menkars pyramid was the same size as the other 2 the pyramids would be spaced equally apart each with there own view of the 4 cardnal directions. So the real issue is why Mekaurs pyramid was smaller isnt it?

See i dont know if your aware of this but menkaurs pyramid was completed in stages this is why archeologists think he may have had the idea to expand it later bu resources never came available.He cleared enough land however to do so which seems like alot of wasted effort unless you planned to use it dont you think? As i said you have a theory its not evidence until you find proof. Tomorrow someone will sit down draw circles and tell us how giza is modeled after our solar system using pie. As humans we can make connections that arent there its what we do are brains are programmed to see them. Sometimes it sees things that arent there.

As i said you can tell people about your theory you can display the correlations but you cant pass it off as fact until you have archeological evidence your claim is right. So i guess your going to have to find the quarry they used to build these in 10500 BC since obviously the ones we found arent that old. And your going to have to find workers to build them since the ones we date at Khufus time in the workers village obviously according to you couldnt have done this. When you prove these two things your theory can move from wild conjecture to proof positive. Until then your dismissing other facts to meet your theory Such as all those workers that tell us in their tombs what they did working on Khufus pyramid.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Maybe the pyramid is very old and was emptied prior to Khufu (my belief) and Khufu just adopted it as an abandoned building. There is nothing saying it can't be dated to remote antiquity. People have been thieving since they were swinging in the trees. Whatever was in there when it was built was long gone by the time Khufu commissioned work on it.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Restricted
Maybe the pyramid is very old and was emptied prior to Khufu (my belief) and Khufu just adopted it as an abandoned building. There is nothing saying it can't be dated to remote antiquity. People have been thieving since they were swinging in the trees. Whatever was in there when it was built was long gone by the time Khufu commissioned work on it.

Maybe it flew in from alpha centauri without archaeological evidence this is useless speculation.I could just as easily say god built the pyramid in 10500 BC it is just as likely a scenario for example as this Mythical society that left behind no evidence. Thats why in science you have to prove a hypothesis you cant just make a claim without any evidence to back it up. I could just as easily come up with a theory that the parthenon in greece is dated wrong and was built in 100 CE. Evidence contradicts this assumption but none the less im sure i could convince some people otherwise.

People want to believe the pyramids are older because it fits in to their beliefs of UFOs or Atlantis or belief that in the past we were more advanced whatever one you want. But the problem becomes proving those assumptions you would have to find Atlantis. Though this wont happen because Atlantis was an allegory used by plato in a class to teach someone. But as they say i digress unless some new evidence is undug showing the pyramids were already there before koufu then the trail stops with him. This is where all the evidence leads us in the detective story of who built the great pyramid.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Being a smarta** doesn't help you. Grow up.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Restricted

Being a smarta** doesn't help you. Grow up.

Im sorry wasnt actually talking to you didnt mean for you to take it personally. I was merely pointing out possibilities mean nothing without evidence and using your post to do so. Do not take it to mean anything other then what i said it wasnt an attack at you.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

He there,
Great debate, although sometimes too emotional. I'm actually learning a lot from both sides of the fence.

But I should say Egyptian egyptologists are the main responsible for this endless miths, quarrels and conjectures:

The GP is THE most important construction of ancient (and present) times. Did they REALLY studied it inside out? i mean, REALLY? No, they didn't and that Hideous Dr. Hawass was mostly responsible for that.

How many DNA tests were madr so far? How many non intrusive ground penetrating and Sound radar (or whatever, you got the point) on the GP were denied? Many.

The Research within the GP is far from satisfactory so far. It's actually quite pathetic.
To be honest, the Egyptologists also lack solid proof.

I believe the Miths increase Tourism and bring money in, more then any twist in science.

And what happened to the Shafts?

Lord Adef

edit on 11-12-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

LordAdef

He there,
Great debate, although sometimes too emotional. I'm actually learning a lot from both sides of the fence.

But I should say Egyptian egyptologists are the main responsible for this endless miths, quarrels and conjectures:

The GP is THE most important construction of ancient (and present) times. Did they REALLY studied it inside out? i mean, REALLY? No, they didn't and that Hideous Dr. Hawass was mostly responsible for that.

How many DNA tests were madr so far? How many non intrusive ground penetrating and Sound radar (or whatever, you got the point) on the GP were denied? Many.

The Research within the GP is far from satisfactory so far. It's actually quite pathetic.
To be honest, the Egyptologists also lack solid proof.

I believe the Miths increase Tourism and bring money in, more then any twist in science.

And what happened to the Shafts?

Lord Adef

edit on 11-12-2013 by LordAdef because: (no reason given)

Well your right and i wont say Egyptology doesnt have there share of problems. The bigest one was an over bearing glory hound in charge of everything. Zahi Hawass wanted things done his way and also would go out of his way to make sure either him or Egyptian archaeologists would get to make discoveries he though would be significant.the great pyramid is a great example there is no doubt now there is another room in the great pyramid. But there isnt a group in Egypt with the technology to get in to it. And German and french archaeologists have made hundreds of proposals. But have continually met with no. In other areas finds could be made then if he thought a significant find would be made he wouldnt allow there permit for next season but instead hire his own crew and do the dig. People didnt understand how often he hijacked archaeological sights. But if you paid attention to the show he was on he wasnt consulting on archaeologist on sight he was the one in charge of most of those digs. Now i ask you how can one man run multiple dig sites? Simple answer they cant and using students from Cairo university with little or no experience to run a dig is well stupidity.

Problem is now with him gone there is no organization what so ever currently so im thinking its even worse now! There is archaeologists from every country dying to get in to Egypt right now but the situation has deteriorated to the point even if you did you would have to hire armed guards. And Egypt has a rule you have to hire local workers who of course would run at the first sign of trouble. So it will be several years before any real archaeologists work in Egypt.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
ya, people were so stupid to not know anything about growing foods.

build a millions tons thing a ma jig, so u know what to do at what time. lol!!!

oh!!!! , and in case you can't see the stars, it's all here!!

yup! if you can't have kids, come here!!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

reject

oh wow...mr. Creighton, you are an actual expert on the great pyramid who used to believe it was not even 5,000 years old but now entertains the possibility it is 20,000 years old?

Diodorus did claim the Egyptians of his time, 1st century bc, didn't know who really built it; and, along with Herodotus, said it wasn't where Khufu is buried.

Going by popular culture alone, based on the movie "10,000 BC," just going back a little over half as far as your time frame, prehistoric primitive man had no capabilities to build something like that.

At best, there were very small individual tribes at just 10,000 BC. Gobekli Tepe, maybe; but its builders didn't even want to leave a trace they were ever there for some reason so they buried it.

But the Great Pyramid being 20,000 years old? How?

I can't even begin to imagine the horrors of building that thing 5,000 years ago; how they amassed all those workers and how even larger their army must have been to keep those people working and not uniting in revolution.

yeah, pretty amazing, eh?

but they are there.

right?
they were there when they found them.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by tsingtao

I see you never been a farmer do you know how popular the farmers almanac is? Its only job tell farmers in each area when to plant and harvest.This is why knowing when the floods ends and when the ground was ready is kinda important or they starve . See december 15th was the 2nd month of peret this is when they could plant crops. After the nile flood has sufficiently disappeared. and there growing season started. Now technically yeah they could wait risk planting to late to get maximum yield at harvest but that means some people may go hungry. This was just there way of maximizing the amount of food they could produce and also a good time for a celebration. You know sort of like thanksgiving this whole holiday is just when farmers had to have their crops done by.

edit on 12/9/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

if i was oliver W. douglus, and bought the haney place, maybe.

how come hootersville didn't have megalithic stuff?
or did arnold tell everyone, when it was time?

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

i''m sorry Scott. Butt this was the Geminid stuff going on tonigth,.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join