It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - Was the Porsche Carrera GT the Roger Rodas/Paul Walker were in hit by a projectile?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hey ATSers, came across this video, and after watching it a couple of times, I started to watch it frame by frame. The video was taken by a security camera located on a building along the industrial road where Rodas and Walker were killed in the reported car accident from Sunday. Below is a freeze frame of the video which looks to be a strange white anomaly come onto screen just before smokes starts to billow from the car. Here is a link to the video. Was Paul Walker and Roger Rodas victims of some kind of foul play ? Was this a projectile fired from a drone aircraft? What do you guys think ? I think these few frames of video are enough reason to raise the question, of course it is not definitive, but I definitely deserves a look.

Paul Walker crash video - TMZ
edit on 2-12-2013 by Wewillallbefree because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
jesus christ...

its just part of the explosion..

are we going to do this every time some actor or known person dies? Every single time? drones, secret plots, super duper weapons?

you have too much time.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just watched the film "skulls" and in that film Paul walker had a red Porsche.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

majestic3
Just watched the film "skulls" and in that film Paul walker had a red Porsche.

Just watched fast & furious, there was a crash in that movie.

Hook line & sinker, conspiracy. Need more proof? Stop taking those lobotomy pills the docs are prescribing us…

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
People would of saw it, there are witnesses to the accident.

If there were people saying they saw something come down out of the sky and blow
the car up, I would be all ears.

I don't like to call people trolls, usually, some are just ignorant to the correct information.
This is pushing it..

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
relax, just like it says in the OP it's not definitive proof, if you watch it frame by frame the object comes from above the road down towards the car. If it was as a result of the initial explosion of the car, wouldn't it's native path be from the car outwards into the air? not inwards.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Assuming there is even the smallest possibility this is true, what possible reason would anyone have to do this? Just because someone is famous does not automatically make it suspicious. It is just a terrible, tragic death. They unfortunately happen to regular people too, but less people pay attention and analyze the moment. It is a very sad accident where someone was taken from us too early, end of story.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Wewillallbefree
relax, just like it says in the OP it's not definitive proof, if you watch it frame by frame the object comes from above the road down towards the car. If it was as a result of the initial explosion of the car, wouldn't it's native path be from the car outwards into the air? not inwards.

Why hasn't anyone said they saw a MISSILE come down out of the sky and blow the car up?
Of all the witnesses, on the road and not, NO ONE, NOT ONE PERSON, saw A MISSILE hit the car..

Try this one in the next thread,
Was the car Paul Walker died in rigged to crash?

A MISSILE???? Not even your die hard theorists can buy that one without AT LEAST a witness.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

You are correct. People would HAVE seen it. There isn't a conspiracy everywhere people...but that would definitely make life much more interesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here is a trailer for the new Paul Walker movie (2013)

^If this was his last trailer to appear in, the very last scene is him getting in a car crash.

I doubt his car was hit by a projectile, BUT if this is all fake, then the car had to blow up somehow. Most likely via remote control. Projectile could be possible but very unlikely due to possible mishaps.

Here is Paul Walker talking about another death hoax...

edit on 2-12-2013 by revolutionaryawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow, don't know about a projectile, but I am amazed at how quick the fire/rescue truck arrived... unbelievable response time. I know its a time lapse video but still that was quick.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Paul Walker's car is the first official target to self-destruct BEFORE the missile struck it.

Not only was there smoke while the "projectile" was still airborne, but the projectile is moving upward/outward.

It's nothing but debris from a high speed impact.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
can anyone offer up an alternative theory for the white anomoly travelling in a downward direction towards the crash scene?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
what we,r doing a james bond on him and his friend?what top secrets did he know?was he a spy?did the government want to shut him up before he went public?

of course not it was a car accident like anyone can have,why cause its a celebrity there has to be some crazy conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

revolutionaryawareness
Here is a trailer for the new Paul Walker movie (2013)

I doubt his car was hit by a projectile, BUT if this is all fake, then the car had to blow up somehow. Most likely via remote control. Projectile could be possible but very unlikely due to possible mishaps.

The thread is was it hit by a missle! Not r/c, or had a bomb on it, or even rigged to crash, a missile..

I wouldn't even had said a damn word if you guys would of put some thought in it,
if your going to come up with a good theory, make sure no one can actually prove you wrong so easily.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

It's probably just a boid. Why would anyone wanna kill a b/c-list actor? He hasn't even been very vocal about anything controversial that would piss off the wrong people. His friend believed that stuff in those Hollyweird movies and it cost them their lives. Speed kills. I've knew a few people who went out like that over the years. I almost got it too because there was a time that I was a dare-devil speed freak with access to high performance vehicles. I just don't see no conspiracy here.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

starfoxxx

Wewillallbefree

Why hasn't anyone said they saw a MISSILE come down out of the sky and blow the car up?
Of all the witnesses, on the road and not, NO ONE, NOT ONE PERSON, saw A MISSILE hit the car..

A MISSILE???? Not even your die hard theorists can buy that one without AT LEAST a witness.

Where does the op use the word missile? A projectile could mean anything.. i projectile vomited a few weeks ago after a few to many vodka redbulls..
This post is just an unnecessary attack on the op, we can't just slam anyone who thinks outside the box, no matter how silly it may seem.. most of the worlds biggest conspiracies started with people like the op and their 'crazy' ideas..
edit on 2/12/13 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
exactly, I intentionally tried to pick my words very carefully to encourage open debate about what the anomoly might have been. I made no argument that it was a missle, but low and behold a bunch of close minded negative nancys decend on the thread and derail it.

If anyone is still willing to offer a theory as to what that anomoly may be. I am all ears.

Misterlondon

starfoxxx

Wewillallbefree

Where does the op use the word missile? A projectile could mean anything.. i projectile vomited a few weeks ago after a few to many vodka redbulls..
This post is just an unnecessary attack on the op, we can't just slam anyone who thinks outside the box, no matter how silly it may seem.. most of the worlds biggest conspiracies started with people like the op and their 'crazy' ideas..
edit on 2/12/13 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

sparky31
of course not it was a car accident like anyone can have,why cause its a celebrity there has to be some crazy conspiracy?

Just look at the nonsense made up about when whatshername was killed by a drunk driver whilst not wearing a seatbelt in a Paris tunnel!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Or the Michael Hastings accident.

hellobruce

sparky31

Just look at the nonsense made up about when whatshername was killed by a drunk driver whilst not wearing a seatbelt in a Paris tunnel!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join