It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flags & Hoaxes....Why Are They So Inept?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
With all the recent false flag events this year in the US being high on everyone's subject list, it got me thinking about the various angles to these "conspiracies" and one in particular. Why are these operations carried out with such seemingly atrocious planning and inconsistencies? Why so many clues left in plain sight? Is there an agenda inside an agenda? Or are the PTB simply totally inept?

Its quite obvious that these people have the power, resources, finances and manpower to carry out these scenarios perfectly, and I'm such many such events have been carried out just so without anyone being any the wiser, but lately it seems over the last few years, the agencies responsible are getting less and less careful...or so it would appear. I find it difficult to believe that with the sheer amount of black ops and false flag scenarios that have been carried out that TPTB are incapable of carrying out such an operation without such blatant errors and disregard for public intelligence that seem to be being made in the latest round of events. Some of these clues are simply ridiculous and I seriously doubt the various agencies really believed that everyone would just happily go along with the "official line" and no questions asked. Either there is another agenda or these people seriously think the entire population are illiterate braindead idiots!

For example: in the Sandy Hook affair, there are many many inconsistencies lies and clues for all to see with no attempt at covering them up. Its almost as if they are taunting those of us who can see these things. The big flashing sign saying "Remember everyone sign in" behind Gene Rosen's head in his interview, the video of people walking round and round the firehouse, the car park full of silver & black cars and the now famous Gene Rosen video of him rehearsing his lines for tv. Someone somewhere released these images to the public via the media. I don't believe for a second that if these images and videos were not meant to be seen they would have made past the alphabet agencies' censors, they only release what they want us to see for the sole purpose of furthering the agenda and ascertaining public reaction and I doubt very much that anything slips by them and certainly not in the quantities seen of late in sandy hook, aurora etc. So what's the end game here? Who releases this stuff? Someone must have given the go ahead for the Robbie Parker "grief" interview to be released as I cannot see the cameraman doing so off his own back, same goes for the Gene Rosen interview and all the others. What possible reason could there be to leave all these clues in plain sight and then have them broadcast throughout the media?

I can only presume that the perpetrators are so confident in their abilities that they think no-one will rumble them and their real agenda or could it be slightly more sinister? Is it possible that these errors and inconsistencies in false flag events are purposefully there to draw in the conspiracy theorists? The dissidents? The anti Government Americans? Are they waiting for the marches & protests, ready to pounce on naughty non-conformists and ship them off to the FEMA camps for re-education? And of course there will be no way of fighting back as the US will be gun free (except for the new militarised police and Homeland Security and Oh of course the TSA who will no doubt be armed to the teeth pretty soon too).

Due to the highly sensitive and emotional nature of some of these events, any conspiracy theorist has been in danger of being labelled a deranged insensitive nutjob for questioning the official line, but thats the job of the psy ops people, make each scenario highly charged with emotion and so unlikely that people will believe the official version as the alternative is just too disgusting to contemplate. Conspiracy theorists are therefore stuck between a rock and a hard place, not wishing to appear completely insensitive and bereft of emotion but convinced due to the sheer volume of lies inconsistencies and misinformation, that something's afoot. Therefore, is it possible that TPTB's plan (or part thereof) is to further vilify conspiracy theorists further and isolate them completely from any public support? Even on this conspiracy website, the words conspiracy theorist seems to be an insult in certain areas

I think even those that swear these events were exactly as the official stories claim, have to admit that the sheer amount of inconsistencies and bad journalism is strange in itself. There is an orchestra and somewhere there is a conductor, overseeing everything whilst making it all look random and unimportant to the masses but highly suspect to the few. Very clever...so what on earth could be next?

I am not American but I confess to being slightly scared at the way things are heading as quite often what happens in the US drip feeds over to the UK and the thought of my children living in some sort of militarised zone with worse than communist style propaganda and correct thinking is scary!

Yes its a big wall of text I could have split if up with more pretty pictures of kittens and puppies but hey reading is good for the eyes

(post by RamblinCheese666 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RamblinCheese666

errr WTH??? cheers for that amazing contribution and there's absolutely no way you read all that within 1min of me posting it!!
edit on 1-12-2013 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Exactly…

Rinse and repeat. Brainwash complete.

What were we talking about again?

Thats how they do it. To some it seems inept but it is an effective technique.

Most people believe either the official line or laugh at the "silliness".

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Now that looks like an ODD ATS'er.
Good movement
lots of tongue
keyboard babble
BS at the fingertips for sure.
She's not a rock, maybe ceramic missing type but no one perfect
sure to please
hooked
confused
nuts

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I've given a lot of thought to this topic.

The first thought that came to mind is that it is part of a test to see who will swallow the OS hook, line, and sinker, and who will ask questions.

Another thought I've had is that we are being conditioned to distrust and hate the American government to the point that citizens will eventually welcome any change, even U.N. governance.

Nobody in Germany would have been daft enough to support their government in 1945, right?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by notquitesure

Yup that's a possibility too but why make so many blatant errors and leave so many clues around? Its as though they are daring people to do or say something in highly emotional situations and sit back and await the backlash from the public towards those that dare question. But...it all seems so shabby and haphazard for such supposedly serious scenarios

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
False Flags are not intended to be focused on nor are they really suppose to fool anybody. They are simply used as a pretext to a much larger event so that the false flag itself is forgotten about. They tend to be very small scale and immediately overshadowed by a much larger story. The fake Polish attack on a radio station by the Germans, followed immediately by a German declaration of war and in invasion. For example if Sandy Hook was a false flag it would have immediately been followed up by something much bigger such as martial law. False Flags are simply an excuse that leads to a much larger action immediately after. They are rare because they are so easly seen through. That is the reality of them. The ATS version is everything is a false flag that never leads anywhere.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Clues left behind doesn't mean our goverment is crappy at pulling off false flags. You may not want to believe it, but I sense that they are guiding us. They know the number of conspiracy theorists are growing, and that's exactly what they want. Enlightened humans to help bring on their New World Order.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I think it's more about personal choice on topics like this vs "the man" making mistakes.
Please note I am not trying to be confrontational in saying what I do below..

I am on the opposite side of the fence and don't see all major events as false flags. I often wonder how people that believe everything that happens is a false flag can make the logic jumps they do. How they can ignore the ways scenarios play out in the real world. How the media isn't going to get everything right because situations remain fluid. Nothing I say to you is going to convince you that Sandy Hook was anything other than what you believe it was. Nothing I say to you is going to convince you that any other FF you believe in anything but that.

In the end , the truth is some place in the middle. Not everything you believe is a false flag was and not everything I believe was just a random occurrence was.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

Nope I don't believe for a moment they are crap at it...in fact its probably what they do best which is why I'm so confused I suppose as to why they would appear incompetent at it.

In reply to Mr Spad, I thought that the last 2years of "false flags" were all focussed on one issue..gun control so therefore it was as you describe an agenda hidden within a crisis/catastrophe or thats the way I read them.

The more I read and hear and research the more I am leaning towards some big event happening at some point...who knows maybe even civil war again! I can't imagine that many Americans willingly handing over their guns and losing their 2nd amendment rights so maybe that is the fear of TPTB

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

…why make so many blatant errors and leave so many clues around?

So that people who maybe question the official BS will then go, nawwww, they couldn't be that stupid… could they?

That way we are left to doubt our own awareness. And the people divide into two camps that bicker incessantly about meaningless aspects of the event (magic bullets and controlled demo) instead of focusing on why and whom is responsible.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think they enjoy pulling the wool over the eyes of the masses. As for the rest of us, they're in our face, going "na, na, na, na, NA, NA! - what'cha gonna do, huh?"

Anyway, the un-inept tend to make an honest living...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Slowly the errors become plausible not because they have substance and evidence, but because they have been piled so high on other errors and illogical conclusions that people go "Hey this is a really large pile of stuff. It has to be true!" instead of realising they're standing on a pile of lies.

It's join the dots. One thing leads to another, leads to another, the brain fills in the story and viola! You have a legit story, created in the minds of those who want to prove they're ability to see behind the veil. And that is the hardest sort of story to break down, because it HAS to be real, because it just makes sense. Not because 1+1 = 2, but because it fits in their mind. It has to be. No different than when someone says "God speaks to me!" you cannot tell them what is in their mind is only in their mind, all the clues point to it being real.

Makes great movies.

Makes terrible real life people..

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

phyllida
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

Nope I don't believe for a moment they are crap at it...in fact its probably what they do best which is why I'm so confused I suppose as to why they would appear incompetent at it.

You miss the freaking obvious : people screw up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People screw up all the time in all walks of life from the lowly toilet cleaner to the presidents and prime ministers. The difference is the higher up the ladder you are the greater the number of people, vested interests and money there is to ensure nobody finds out about the screw ups. These "cover ups" are not conspiracies but plain old fashioned ass covering exercises.

What is more likely:

1. George Bush is sitting there in that classroom during 911 with that book upside down because he's worried the BBC might spill the beans on all the secret demolitions he informed them about.
OR
2. George Bush is sitting there in that classroom during 911 with that book upside down thinking "sh.t I hope they don't find out I dismissed military action on a potential threat attack on the twin towers because I said it was too implausible".......

Ones a conspiracy the other is a cock-up based on arrogance.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The really short answer to this is because they really are not false flags at all. We here at ATS will label nearly anything a "false flag" with no evidence at all except our paranoid delusions.

Look at the evidence. People here regularly mistake plain old contrails for "chemtrails" deliberately dousing us with something no one can explain for reasons that are as silly as saying dog poop causes rats in laboratory cancer. Someone sees a comet. It goes behind the sun, doesn't come back out, and is this a natural event. Noooooo! They are DELIBERATELY withholding it from us!

Another example: Some deluded waitress makes up a story about being stiffed for a tip because she's a lesbian, shows the note around, and gets thousands in donations. Turns out this person is a compulsive liar, is exposed as such by her victim and those who know her, and what happens?

people still believe her and accuse those who exposed her of being homophobes.

This stuff is completely nuts, and ATS is in the middle of it.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Oh God, someone is seeing conspiracies hidden with the conspiracies..... It had to come !!!

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
or maybe they are so cocky that they think they can get away with anything .

nsa spying what ya going to do about it - moan on the internet .

they do not give a damm

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I truly believe that TPTB think the people are this stupid.

I truly believe they are getting anxious to "conquer" and steal everything that the middle class and lower class still has - and that they are getting desperate.

They are so out of touch with the mindset of the stupid people that they don't understand that someone stupid enough to believe the sandy hook thing, is going out to buy more guns....

I think they've pushed the whole "civil-racial" war to it's ultimate demise - outside of the ghetto's in the large cities where minorities are killing eachother anyway, racial war isn't going to happen in the USA - revolution against a bunch of nitwit thieving politicians might though.

So, what's their answer? More false flags......

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I am not a believer of the so-called NWO, so the government-run false flags is something I do not believe in.

Overally I am quite a sceptic when it comes to such matters, although when I would think a bit "out of the box", I would follow the money.

If you follow the money, there is always one clear winner to all of this - arms companies and dealers. When a war starts, there are also companies handling the resources/building up the nations besides the obvious gun companies. When there is a shooting, always some push comes from the media/politicians for making tougher laws, although such things rarely happen, while absolutely every time, the moment something like that happens, the guns companies sales, stocks and profits skyrocket due to the increased sales to all the people "afraid of" government taking their guns.

Recent policies have been very positive for the gun companies. Nothing definite has happened but due to constant pushes towards the matter, which are already known failures usually due to strong right-wing opposition, have lead to all-time high profits and stock prices, resulting in certain individuals earning billions from it.
edit on 2-12-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join