It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Harmony Through Better Communications.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

charles1952

BUT C'MON GUYS, BE HONEST. Haven't you seen these problems over and over on threads and between individuals? You may have done one or two yourselves, I have. I'm just telling everyone to notice what there doing, and if it's wrong, stop it.

If the shoe fits, stuff it in your mouth so you don't let the world know what an idiot you are.

With respect,
Charles1952

You are pushing people to think outside their boxes and some people do not respond well to that because it is against their programing that they have been taught by their upbringing. They like their Indoctrination/brainwashing and want it to be true, ignoring anything that is against it.

I do not think your post about stupid is fair. People who cannot adapt to new information and question the old are not stupid but unwise. You need to have some brain power to understand your Indoctrination and follow it.

This kind of fighting seems to be part of being human, at least if you look at most humans. Some rise above it.

I think I will stay in the trenches and fight a little
. Seems you are doing the same.
edit on 29-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

That was fast!

Being quick is one of the first things that I was taught in "Trolling 101", at Underbridge University.

Phage is my source, good ole Phage.

That's good enough for me. He's definitely one of our more credible members.

Thanks for taking my post as it was intended.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Dear Charles,

There are a lot of decent, worthy posters here and I'm glad you stopped by to add one to the count.

Thank you! I certainly do appreciate that.

Ah, heck, catch a nap, I'm gonna preach for a few lines.

I can't say that surprises me...

There are upset posters. They seem to wear their irritation as a hair shirt that they keep scratching and struggling under. After enough time, they explode then settle back to being irritated. ATS Motto to the contrary, I don't mind ignorance. We all have bushels of it. We can fix that by learning new facts. I even welcome disagreement, it's how I learn to use the new facts. I don't even mind stupid so much, adjustments can be made.

But I am not yet able to tolerate people whose hearts have been consumed by hate, envy, anger, pettiness, dishonor and darkness. Thankfully, those aren't the majority, and I'm grateful for everyday I can spend listening to the knowledge and wisdom of ATSers whom I admire.

That was a pretty darn good "sermon", and, being one of the guilty, I can assure you that it didn't fall on, only, deaf ears.

I almost wish we could create a League of Friendly Posters, and accept for membership those who have demonstrated that they care for each other more than winning an argument.

For the most part, that's what my "friends list" is all about, and I feel very honored by you allowing me to add you to it.

One of these days, Milt, you're going to have to give me lessons in cool. I think the last musical trend I can positively identify is Disco, I don't have any earphones, and I've never spent more than $19.95 for tennis shoes. I've got the same mustache I had in the Army 40 years ago. I took nine months to try to kiss my first high school girlfriend, six weeks later she was engaged to somebody else.

Milt! I gotta get me some of that cooool. (I don't even know if they still use the word "cool.") Teach me, Oh wise one.

Surely, you DO jest! The only thing "cool" about me, is the way I appear in my avatar.

Also, I have no doubt that we both can remember when one could buy a pair of tennis shoes, AND A PAIR OF SNEAKERS, for MUCH less than "$19.95".

when it comes to kinks, I could give you a few names and phone numbers of .... well, maybe I'd better not, I have a reputation.

That's okay... I have a list of my own... and I ALWAYS check it twice...

I have certainly enjoyed our little "back and forth", and am looking forward to more of the same, in the future. I had a great day yesterday, and you made it that much better. Thank you very much, my friend.

Sincerely, and with the utmost of respect,
Milt

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

shamelessly stolen from Bob Newhart.

Glad it's shamelessly. I call it borrowing from Bob.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join