It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Aircraft

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Totally agree that it feels like a wheel alright, and that people seem to be going in circles. I also think as a school, the means don't justify the end and the mid management group messing with this zone, creating this place, don't have the right to punish souls instead of council and heal, or take short cuts and really rub noses in war, terror, pain and poverty, in extreme ways, instead of healthy schools. You can't take short cuts in learning, and its a tragedy that levels like this exist. I don't approve, never have and never will. As a teenager, used to be aware of the councils and said, I will not pass your tests, I stand with humanity, the average person is a king to me, the means don't justify the ends. So I don't approve of this, but I can still be grateful for the chance to grow, learn, and gratitude for a Team that woke me up more, the providence, in our lives, and really do all I can do.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I can appreciate that perspective.

But it's the 'soul' that is the trap.

People shouldn't construct them. They are a chinese finger trap. The more you futz with one or more of them the more you enslave yourself. All those aliens and spirits you play with are the projections trapping you.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Souls are formed and upgraded, and they're precious, more than 1000 X superman, with bells and whistles we can only access if we clean up our act. Sleeper says they're forged deep in inner stars, and if that part is true, then we're talking about a suit for spirit, for we're not the same energy as the school/universe, which I see as a big flatscreen tv we enter.

I was waiting on the washer machine delivery team, they're swapping washers, and thinking of the book shelf that needs the books disenfected before I truly place them (we're still unpacking after months since the move). And I knew you posted to me, just pierced into my mind.

I'm also stuck with that song in my head all morning now.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Souls are the very definition of all that plagues the human race. The very heart of corruption. The very heart of suffering. The jailer. That which creates the hamster wheel of human destruction.

Now 'the spirit' is another matter altogether.

I will not argue with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join