It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Aircraft

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Well I want everyone to be alright too.. and I'm getting
a bit cranky about the craziness. I think there should
be real solutions not just wishful thinking. The problem
with wishful thinking is that it doesn't do anything for
the world.

When I reached out with my feelings, the craft blipped
into a cube for an instant too quick to fully see. But
that could have been various things.. I can't prove
that was a PSP craft.. it didn't break into little light
balls or anything like that. Perhaps that blip was
my own wishful thinking and it really was a real
physical craft. It all happened so quick I wasn't
ready to deal with the situation.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

It feels real to me, but can't be sure, just have a sense that this was anamolous, and interesting. If its real, there are 2 possibilities. One, they scope you out for reaction, but from what I understand, the norm is that you would have been taken. Memories are considered an extra. And it can happen just like that. Usually with some indication, it happened though, or at least for many. For example, went to pick my son up from school. And timed it just right. Its 4 minute drive roughly, maybe 5. So, his bell is 2 45. He's out by 2 50. I left at 2 45, and expected him to either be out, or having waited 2 minutes max.

He was nearly walking home. The school was empty, he said he waited for 20 minutes. When we got back home, it was 3 20, we made a fast stop for candy for him, that took maybe 5 minutes, just near our house. And it took all of 1 minute to load to him in the car and turn around.....That evening kept having a pod, sort of like a pod of dolphins, for greys in my mind, and it seemed to be about dolphins/whales and the pacific, really sad feeling.
edit on 3-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You are saying you were 'abducted' either right before or during driving?

You know most long term abductees say their minds have been shredded right?

If this sighting was due to the psp entity I won't be abducted.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Mind shredding isn't on the table. And since the clock was on my computer in agreement with the one on the kitchen table when I left, and I do this every day nearly. Know the time it takes, and also when I got home, everyone said I took a long time, way longer than normal.

Except for my 22 year old, who was lying on the bed resting, who said it was fast, and he is an experiencer too. So I think it wasn't just me that went on a trip.

That is not the first driving experience either. My brother in the 90's working for the family produce store, drove a familiar route with another employee, and at 3 30, pm, they saw a ufo dart behind a cloud, a second later, it angled off sharply. But that second later, it was now 5 30 pm, and the truck, either dad's semi or 5 ton, was now roughly 2 hours ahead on the route. Not likely black ops either.

I heard it, but was pretty blocked at the time, just put it together with another sighting my friend and I had and wasn't woken up more until 2008.

However coming back from Surrey on Highway 1, near Chilliwack BC, there was a bridge on the road, that I wasn't familiar with, didn't drive it often, and it was odd. Saw a cloud that was perfectly symmetrical. Huge with a round globe center, long slightly bent legs, almost like a planet with octopus arms, and it was huge. I said outloud, mothership! And then said, creek! Except at the point of going over the bridge a moment later, this expanded elastic band feeling occurred, and we were floating over the creek. But it wasn't the same place, it was clean, pure, no farms and no highway, no pollution. And I could feel/smell the nature, as if I was aware of every blade of grass, every leaf, the texture of the running water. And this floating up this valley, and I knew suddenly there was a base in that mountain, and as soon as I thought that, this elastic band retracted, and there I was driving at 100 km/hr. without skipping a beat, freaked out completely, and knew what my brother must of felt like, and suspected missing time, or time being clipped.

As for shredded. Actually, more aware, don't give permissions to anything, have faith in my real Family and Love. Know we're here for a reason and that we have a Team that helps and am so grateful for everything. See earth, as a gift, to grow more love in and more awareness and try to improve.

So, nope mind is not getting shredded.

There are sides.

And negatives can't do as they please. I know we're protected, and the worst anyone can do, if its allowed, if HS allows it or Source, is kill you and give you the golden ticket out of dodge, but then Obi Wan comes to mind, when he stayed his light sword and told Darth Vader not to strike him for he would grow much bigger and do much more than he was capable of in the flesh. And in the end, Darth Vader repented before he died. U Turn made.

So I don't have anything but faith, hardships happen, but Love and thinking of others is more important than worrying if you had to give some bad guy a hero or zero lecture at any point, whether they were human/hybrid or Et.

I have strong faith. And the one I always blame for things, when family mishaps occur is me, and my faults. Try very hard not to blame others. And when I weigh up anything, it has to do with my own experiences, because I know they're real.

When something could have a medical element to it, not sure I want to remember.

Have been given gifts of awareness for guidance and other positive experiences.

But if one striving to work on themselves, and not harm others, they're in good hands, even when bad things happen. Even if bad things happen to them. They're aren't shrinking, they're aren't being shredded.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
And already have some memory of gynelogical medical taking place, without pain, in a kind of altered state, but they were a running a program in my mind, and I was supposed to believe that was real, not lying on the gurney. However, was aware that it wasn't real, and spent my time bossing them majorly about what Love is, what Love does, what Love does not do, and refusing to participate in that. Wherever and whenever conscious, have spoken up, so its not willing. So anything that happens against someone's conscious will here, speak up. It all counts. Its our intents that count.

The intentions of our dumbed down consciousness here, behind the veil, that is what counts, that is where the second chances are, the chances to change, grow, overcome flaws in ourselves, and in reality that is what earthschool is all about. The good stuff lies ahead for those who are willing to point the finger at themselves instead of others and try to overcome.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well you've convinced me; if I had a ship I most certainly would not abduct you; not unless I wanted a 4 hour lecture on universal love.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Exactly, they should run, oh no, its her, we had warnings about that one, and she doesn't shut up...LOL.

On the triangle issue, when I was searching for our sightings, this is the kind we saw:

0.tqn.com...

And since they seem to come out to check up on ufo signatures, they seem to be ours.

This is a bit more like yours and it seems to me its a possible candidate for ET one:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Nope. What I saw didn't look that much like either of those links.

Imagine a huge slab of black granite mountain cut into a very thick isoceles triangle and tack in 3 red lights 1 white search light and a circular landing column.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It doesnt sound like something black ops would make at all. Whereas et can use anything, even an asteroid, a chunk or rock.

Infinity within and without, so they can form whatever space they want in things....And theirs is alive in a sense. If they're traveling around, or projecting in from their place, since its all at once, now, and time is a gift for us in our conscious awareness to do things, solve things, their space interlaces with ours as it is. So, they're packing their base with them and you probably have some memory loss.

It is what you consciously agree to that matters, its like we're all up there, many degrees of flawed, and this gift is forgetting in a different space to work through issues. It's a big gift. Because we can change ourselves "up there" by doing this . More and more I see what is around and though its very sad world of war and inequality, the growth factor is huge. It's just us we have to work on the most. Im talking from my own perspective not yours by the way.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yup you have a very unique way of talking.

If you were slowly being consumed by a giant crocodile, you'd be telling everyone who might be trying to rescue you that you were undergoing a positive spiritual experience and were in fact havingb tea with fae folk!

(post by ATSZOMBIE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I know this is off the scale off topic; but I don't care; its my thread and I can waste karma if I want.

You do know that I love you unconditionally whether I always find value in your very 'flowery and colorful and hyper positive' posts and replies right?

Feel free to tease me all you want. You have earned the right.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
Ok, here is my crappy hand-drawn picture.

edit on 2-12-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

Ah, you saw the classic flying cheese slice. This is certainly no jet that we know of.

www.examiner.com...

Just google and you find similar images all over the net. Seems to go back to at least the 80s, which is pretty amazing that they have kept them relatively secret for so long. I'm impressed.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

'They'?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

If boeing can make airships the size of football fields for 30 years + and nobody has ever seen a manufacturing faculity anywhere, which would have to be (I imagine) truly huge then im really impresed with their covert capabilitied. It would be like hiding the mare island shipyard from all view. You can see that shipyard from miles and miles away. And such a faculity would show up like a sore thumb on sattelite.

And if this is a 'secret' human aircraft; they seem to joyride the thing around dense population centers breaking various airtraffic control laws.

Damn peculiar.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I found this link, which has a very scholarly response by Dolan:

Dolan Response at bottom

And not surprisingly, of his two must trusted, most connected and
credible contacts, one says that the triangles are 95% likley to be
military and the other one says definitely not.

I do however find the 're-fueling at sea' part of the story quite
credible SOUNDING.

KPB

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Yup you have a very unique way of talking.

If you were slowly being consumed by a giant crocodile, you'd be telling everyone who might be trying to rescue you that you were undergoing a positive spiritual experience and were in fact havingb tea with fae folk!

No, rescuing would indeed be needed. But lets say the world was....and you could sail in or organize in and outs to get people out of there, via raising frequency, ARK = acts of random kindness, getting on with doing the work we came in to do, and some get stuck for a while. If it was up to me, I'd just roll up the hologram like a carpet and tell all the surprised floating souls, look this isn't a good school, you guys all believe too strongly in tough love and boot camp learning, but there is a better way, safer and more equal and intelligent schools, to grow in, so click your heels and say, there is no place like home.

But I don't think that good well meaning dictorship is the answer either, more individual ways and methods of growing, even if i means some sit still for a few lifetimes. They're still learning.

Kung fu panda Tigress - I did it my way

But in the interactive universe, the more good out, the more good accesses and the more miracles. If something was in space heading our way, everyone needs to start giving to those in need really fast.

Oh and by the way, the part about the love posts, I'd put the same video up and say I'm doing it my way, true to myself. I'm sure you could counter, with the same video again...

I've got to be true to my own inner self, and push. Oh and that reminds of another "sighting/experience" (this is more subtle, as it wasn't a low down craft witnessed by others, and yet knew it was what it was, for everytime I doubted the contact experience, in that time period, would get a sighting, until I stopped doubting).

So one night, was very depressed. Major rows between kids and their grandfather, and the volatile family situation just wearing me down to bleakness, and as always, feeling I was to blame for every thing and us not having this big farm, big farm house, wonderful adventure for kids life, was so depressed was unable to sleep and praying, I don't want to let anyone down!!!

Went outside at around midnight to get some air. And this huge star, appeared, it at first just looked like a star. It moved in closer and bigger bigger, just overhead, but still looked like a star. Suddenly I saw a pod of dolphin like greys, just knew they were like dolphins, felt their energy. And they said, "You can do it, we believe in you." and just kept it up while my frequency rose higher and higher with peace, happiness, inner balance restored. Then the star went poof/gone.

Whatever I'm doing, gotta be true to myself. LOL. And always stepping between the two youngest who battle each other, and keep on reminding them we're here to make others happy, and ourselves, to understand others, to shine light out, not just in. To be peace. If not, stay apart.
edit on 6-12-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I wrote a post about this a while back. My neighbor was a military air traffic controller, he still is but was relocated, so its my ex neighbor. Anyhoo, he told me to our government has these flying triangles and has seen them himself. See my post.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by miamibombero

A link would have been handy...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If the universe didn't want you here you wouldnt be here. ..so you belong here and I do too. There's room for all approaches.

What people don't get is that the world is broken by design. That doesn't mean you stop loving of course.
But it gets to feeling like a hamster wheel alright.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join