It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Before You Give Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Dear you,

I can sense you have been wanting to give up for some time now and that is why I'm writing this for you now. You wonder how much longer you can put on a show and how much more you can hide before fake smiles while you suffer and fight for you life. Your thoughts have trapped you and have dragged you to a place you do not want to go and now you have become a prisoner of misery.

If you are struggling to find a reason to keep going then please hear me out before you make a choice.

You may have been wondering where I have been in your life, you may think I don't even care at all but I think its time that I come into your life and show you who I am. You may have think I have abandoned you in your time of need when you parents turned their backs on you, when you spouse left you, when your kids don't have time for you, when the world has turned its back you. All those times you have been left out and forgotten I was no where to be seen. Your curse me while the tears flow from your eyes, you wish you have never been born because of me. The worst part of all is that you are at the end of your rope and you are staring death in face with what little strength you have. Your broken heart is in critical condition...

I have heard you plea and I say to you...

You never found me to be with you because you were looking in a place where I'm not. I don't live in the world. Every time you were left out and abandoned, my heart broke for you. I was right there with you, closer than you can imagine. I'm here with you now and all I ask is just a moment of your time. I had no way to get to you with the walls you built up, you fortified your heart so tight, I had no way to get to you. Every time I tried to come to you, you ran from me. I beg you not to run because your life now depends on it.

I have been yearning to wipe the tears from your eyes and every time you felt out of place, I have been dying to invite you into my home, where you belong. There is no judgement in my home nor is there any separation. The worries of the world cannot haunt you and your torturer called misery can't bear to face me. In fact misery melts in my presence, only what is pure can stand face to face with me. I will keep you safe from now on and I will lift you up off the ground from where you are. I'm more powerful than all the armies of the earth and I have power to put your enemies of self judgement, self hate, worthlessness, and loneliness in a prison in which there is no escape.

I beg you to not resist me because I want to change your life and I'm in need of your services. The world needs you and you are just the person I need to make a difference. I don't need you to change the world but I need you to change the lives of the people in this world. You see there is a world filled with people just like you and they are waiting from someone like to come and show them what I'm showing you.

So I beg you to not give up and to let me into your heart, you have nothing to lose and it might just change your life. If you would like to meet, I will be waiting at the gates of your heart.

- Love

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

the gates of my heart has a $35 admission fee. you might have to wait outside.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Dear Ralphy,

Your post is one more thing to be thankful for this year.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

We know it's you Jesus. All dressed up like a hipster and calling yourself Ralphy.

Do you think we're stupid??

Give up? Not me...I'm just gettin started!!

edit on 27-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Thank you Ralphy
Love your work!

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
thankyou ralphy

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Thank you. Door is always open for you. Where would I be without you? I don't have gates, just plain ole wooden door.
edit on 28-11-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

olaru12
reply to post by Ralphy

We know it's you Jesus. All dressed up like a hipster and calling yourself Ralphy.

Give up?

What Would Ralphy Do!

What's it all about, Ralphy?? orrite, nuffa awl dis. savin' lives 'n souls and wotnot. 'sabit of a larf, innit.

bleedin' head abuse...

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Thank you Ralphy, this is how every day should begin.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

olaru12
reply to post by Ralphy

Not sure Ralphy is Jesus but from the words I am pretty sure the source of Ralphy is the same as Jesus. But you might be right that Ralphy is Jesus.
. Any light worker is a soul brother or soul sister. Thank you all for being.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I am thankful for all the beautiful people in this world at this time of thanksgiving.Thanks for your post.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Nice One, RalphyBoy... Good chat. I'm hip. Our previous "quid pro quo" ended w/You leaving the aforementioned "gate" ajar. At first, I was thought "what if One of the dogs got out"? Then over 'time' I figured You left it open to not only 'return' (at Your convenience) but to allow "others" to use/be used.

I dig it.

namaste

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ralphy

Beautiful words,

Question for you,

was your intention for this message to be applicable to all who read or do you suspect someone of being or knowing something and this is solely for them but disguised as a message to anyone who will read?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thank you, I really needed a letter like this.

For me this coming month is one of the hardest emotionally. And the month we just passed by have been rough in itself. In that way, your letter from Love was much appreciated.

I get feelings of love and hope and honesty from your message, and I encourage everybody to seek those feelings in life everyday.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

For me this coming month is one of the hardest emotionally.

From 1 ATS to another

I send my love brother/sister.

Brother I assume, Joe.

Anyway from your ATS brother InhaleExhale that feels you and your emotional struggle whatever it may be.

Let the smile grow into happiness and the happiness grow into the laughter that can heal much pain.

top topics

join