It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Reversal & beware of the Ides of March....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Sun will complete its magnetic field polarity reversal at the end of February 2014,,

sometime between the 19th of February & the first few days of March.

I see this happening between the days of 24th - 26th of February 2014 ,,but it could
occur anytime in the aforementioned time period.

I also predict this will be preceded by a rash of a few minor earthquakes &/or volcanic
eruptions & small solar eruptions associated with it ,,around the middle of the 11th of
February,,,with the largest of these events taking place in the southern hemisphere.

Following these events, I have foreseen some sort of major event taking place around the middle of the 15th of March ,,but this is a man made event ,,possibly political in
nature.

So beware of the Ides of March....

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ostracized

Really?
Does this sort of thing happen every eleven years or so when the polarity reversal changes?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
How does the "man made event" correlate with the sun's reversal of polarity? Or is it just coincidental?

Did you have a dream about this? Are you just predicting? Because the "Ides of March" is a popular time for people to predict bad things, thanks to Shakespeare ('Beware the Ides of March" from Julius Caesar, where a psychic warns Julius of something negative going down about that time).

I suppose we shall see if life imitates art when the time comes.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Nothing more annoying than sun-doomers. The most short-sighted group around.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

FissionSurplus
How does the "man made event" correlate with the sun's reversal of polarity?

No' the "man made event" does not intrinsically correlate to the suns reversal ,,other than to say the sun effects all life on earth

FissionSurplus
Did you have a dream about this? Are you just predicting?

I cannot reveal the source for which I obtained this knowledge,,,It is only to be used for good,,hence it could fall into evil hands.
edit on 27-11-2013 by Ostracized because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Ostracized

I cannot reveal the source for which I obtained this knowledge,,,It is only to be used for good,,hence it could fall into evil hands.

Meaning you pulled this from out of your butt, then when nothing happens you will do it again and come up with some lame reason. Like 100% of doom prediction threads.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I have foreseen some sort of major event taking place around the middle of the 15th of March

So around midday on the 15 March 2014.

What timezone?

No one asked you reveal anything, it was all too obvious in your OP.

What good are doing posting this thread then?

Please explain the contribution to humanity this thread gives, what good its doing and what evil its fighting?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
So around midday on the 15 March 2014.

What timezone?

You misunderstood ,,meaning that the event will take place 3-4 days before or after the 15th of March,,during that time period...

Please explain the your contribution to humanity , what good its doing and what evil its fighting?

That may be too much weight too bear on any one person

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
After all of the crap that has been predicted to destroy us all in the past 12 months...

The Mayans

Several huge asteroids

Nibiru

Nemesis

Comet ISON aka The Destroyer of Worlds

Global earthquakes of magnitude 10+

Obamacare

Alien invasion

Plague of toads

Icecaps melting

Fish rising from the seas to devour land dwelling flesh

et al

I think a little solar reversal is really no big deal... just a wee blip on the doomscope

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

That may be too much weight too bear on any one person

What good you're doing?

If its good there would be no weight to bear.

Why are you wasting yours and my time with your fantasy that you know is one but simply question what if and have maybe taken that what if a little to far.

Can you discuss like a rational thinking human or are simply going keep talking like you are above all else?

Its your choice how deep you wish dig, you seem to have dug past the point where you can see whats really around you and need to make up what is around you.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

What good you're doing?

If its good there would be no weight to bear.

Why are you wasting yours and my time with your fantasy that you know is one but simply question what if and have maybe taken that what if a little to far.

Relax...calm down,,,this Knowledge of future events is getting you upset,,that is understandable

take solace in knowing that these events will not be the End of the WorLd,,,per say

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm not herr to ridicule.

I'm here to say thanks.

It seems that ATS has been invaded by a bunch of know it all azs holes that like to jump from thread to thread flexing their google mental capacity.

Ignore the hate posts man. They just want the stars from like minded "knowitalls".

I find posts like yours entertaining and obviously haters do too.

Keep fighting the good fight.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Relax...calm down,,,

???

And I am not calm and relaxed because......

this Knowledge of future events is getting you upset,,that is understandable

What knowledge of future events do I have that are making me upset?

Not really understandable from my perspective, I know how I feel and what knowledge I have which contradict what I quoted above.

take solace in knowing that these events will not be the End of the WorLd,,,per say

What events?

You have mentioned things that happen almost daily on earth.

Why are you afraid of the end? Why do think there is an end?

I feel sorrow reading your words, seek more happiness on path of life, balance is required to keep the flow going, don't you think you have had enough seeking destruction and pain?

I have and now as one that walked the path of destruction I want to show others walking that path that there are others paths you can take which can change the world around you.

It all starts with whats in you, If you have too much fear and hatred instilled deep in you its very tough, but the harder the challenge the stronger you will be when overcoming it.

Find happiness and love in a world shown to us as being overrun by so called "evil".

new topics

top topics

join