It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where is the truth????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I'm 27 years old and I voted for Bush. I live in a state that would have gone red no matter what. I've always thought of my self as a moderate conservative. I watch Fox news and CNN, I read the Drudgereport, vist moveon.org and newsmax.com. Everything is spun. Its almost like I couldn't find out whats really happening no matter what. Is there anywhere I can get straight informaion? Does anyone have a good spot or source for unfiltered news. I really just want the truth and I don't think I'm getting it from either the D's or the R's and everything in between just seems to be angry at the big two.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Know yourself, and you shall know the truth.

JK, lol.

What truth? Truth regarding what? You have to elaborate further please.

Deep

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
lol, I guess I just need to get a mirror then.

Sorry to not be clear. I mean the truth about what is going on in Iraq, the truth about Afganistan, I want hard facts, not editorlized info. Neither of the two prevailing parties in the US seem to be interested in truth, only furthering their agenda.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Many here will say this is all bogus. But anyone paying attention to the Reports comming from German hospitals may actually see this as probably more correct than mainstream news.

www.jihadunspun.net...

If you fail to believe that, then I dare you to claim this site is false.

www.newsnow.co.uk...

also, if you really want some insite. go here.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
please understand I am not claiming anything is false, just manipulated for political gain. I wonder if there are any sorces avalible that are not slanted by their political bias.

edit for spelling.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by Umbra_saltator]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Alex Jones has nothing to gain politically.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Rense.com

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The United States Code, US Commercial Code, Trading with the Enemy's Act and Amendment, Federal Reserve Act, Abolition of Silver in '60s, Creation of US Corporation in 1867 I think it is, and...well, that should give you a pretty good start of the true nature of things in the US. Follow the money trail....

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Rense.com

awww come on rense is reliable...

WhoTF am I kidding.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
That's a good question, I always see people claiming other's sources to be biased, is there really such thing as an "unbiased" media source when talking about the War in Iraq? Most of the time it seems as if one side doesn't agree with what a news source is saying that it automatically becomes biased in their own minds.

I always thought that BBC was impartial to the US's political parties, but lots of people claim differently on here...who knows?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It's hard to find an un-biased, non-partisan new agencie, esp when we barely understand the stance of our political parties outside of their superficial guise. Most of these parties have inner strifes to deal with aswell, which leads to mixed views by it's members: left leaning republicans, to right leaning democrats, both of whom seem to be variant to the other.

CNN usualy just ejaculates whatever the goverment tells it to...

Deep

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

CNN usualy just ejaculates whatever the goverment tells it to...

oh man that is rich, i reckon the only way to get the complete unadulterated truths of the world is to go find a job with the NSA

otherwise this is the last bastion of free speech

Long Live ATS

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
The reality lies in between what you have known and what is reported following.
iraqwar.mirror-world.ru...

top topics

join