It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians V Freemasons?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Masons don't serve two masters. There is only one creator of all, omnipotent being. God, or whatever you call him. Just one. Try to learn the truth instead of blindly accepting what you are told by those who just don't know.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

ThinkingCap
My first question is: Can a Satanist join?

Depends on what kind of Satanist. Many who call themselves Satanists are atheists, so no, they could not join. And most of the others DO believe in God, so they could truthfully answer "Yes" when asked "Do you believe in a Supreme Being?"

Second question: How do they keep from discussing religion during their meetings? Surely one must think their supreme entity is more supreme than the other, and would attempt to convert one another eventually.
Why? If it's never discussed, why have a pissing contest over who's God is the "right" God? That's the whole reason we don't get into that stuff in lodge. The fact is, none of us will know who was right until we're all dead anyway.

P.S: Do they discuss religion at all within freemasonry if the above answer is 'no'? --- Do they attempt to group all religions in as equal philosophies?
No, and No. We're not saying all Gods are the same God. We're not saying all faiths worship different Gods either. We're saying that what you believe is between you and your church, but you're welcome to join us in trying to make the community a better place.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
JoshNorton
ThinkingCap

ThinkingCap
My first question is: Can a Satanist join?

NO NO DEPENDS NOT ANY TYPE OF ANY SATANIST PERIOD.
SERIOUSLY even the invisable/dreamed of ones that promise THEY WILL BE GOOD little DEVILS.

JoshNorton
Depends on what kind of Satanist. Many who call themselves Satanists are atheists, so no, they could not join. And most of the others DO believe in God, so they could truthfully answer "Yes" when asked "Do you believe in a Supreme Being?"

Believing in a 'supreme being' isnt enough because it would have to BE INCLUSIVE ONLY 'The Cosmic Christ' as the most evolved being that accepted a mission to guide the evolution of the Earth to a level determined by Cosmic Intelligence. "The Christ is the sum total of all evolution which has taken place within our solar system. His body could be regarded as consisting of vibrations stepped down from the vast powerhouse of the Father or Universal Consciousness so that it can be withstood and manifested by lower forms of life (including man)". EBID 'The Templar Tradition': Gaitan Delaforge. IN other words a template for mankind to manifest ITSELF in LIKE FREQENCY as to hold onto/stick to the magnetics/frequency of this planet.

thinkingcap
Second question: How do they keep from discussing religion during their meetings? Surely one must think their supreme entity is more supreme than the other, and would attempt to convert one another eventually.

Discussing what religion exactly as if this is arbitrary or even up for discussion? Surely one must not think the same supreme entity is not belonging to all? There is only one and if you understood the Templar Knight Tradition at all no one converts, they are already AS ONE IN BELIEF unshakable (legacied) Scottish Rite best example.

JoshNorton
Why? If it's never discussed, why have a pissing contest over who's God is the "right" God? That's the whole reason we don't get into that stuff in lodge. The fact is, none of us will know who was right until we're all dead anyway.

Oh no, if you were actually a 33rd degree you would know the truth and not have to discuss it. You would be a true "Gnostic" in tradition (in FULL KNOWINGNESS). The fact is some of us (as gnostics within Templar tradition) KNOW THE TRUTH and do not need physical death (this lifetime) to realise it.

JoshNorton
Do they discuss religion at all within freemasonry if the above answer is 'no'? --- Do they attempt to group all religions in as equal philosophies? No, and No. We're not saying all Gods are the same God. We're not saying all faiths worship different Gods either. We're saying that what you believe is between you and your church, but you're welcome to join us in trying to make the community a better place.

YES actually you Josh Norton would not be allowed membership because of this proclaimation; you do not understand the basic tenents. The Guardians (Knights Templar) FREEMASONS had nothing to say about 'GOD' as the human understands it OR EVER WILL, (but studied the old testament) it was all about the ORIGIN OF THE HUMAN and how it came about (by the genetists/extraterrestial off planet creator beings). Read 2 pages back, [reply to OP unanswered] I explained it. Better to go join the Lions Club, The Elks, Moose Lodge, Order of the Flintstonian Water Buffalo Lodge. You have no idea how out of your depth you are here and have no business counciling others because you have no understanding of the original ORDER OF THE TEMPLARS: that of the Melchisedek and the Essenes
edit on 28-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing
They do co-exist; but its a separate HIDDEN order. The Templars (Latin meaning TEMPLE) are the keepers (A MUCH HIGHER ORDER-EVEN MORE SO THAN THE POPE RCC), guardians of the sacred knowledge of mans origins; or truth of Cosmic Order and mans creation which was not of an evolutionary "Darwinistic" vein ape turns into human (laughable).

Yeah, real side splitting stuff; a real rib tickler lol (pun intended)

vethumanbeing
These ideas were esoteric in tradition. "Life manifestd as the being we know as homo sapiens did not originate on this planet, but was implanted here by more advanced spiritual beings who came from elsewhere.

Makes perfect sense, like I was saying in another thread, the discplosure project report, suggests that the majority of Alien life forms, are in fact predominately humanoid in form, similar in appearance to humans, so similar in fact, that they could well be walking the halls of the white house, as we speak/type…

vethumanbeing
A tradition handed down would be the proper building of temples (and so the Freemason builder becomes integral to the process). These were constructed for the sole purpose to contact the higher angels, gods or divine and were built upon junction or ley lines that transmutted cosmic and telluic currents (like a river of energy tapped into).

And they used advanced sound technolgy, to tap into vibrational frequncies that would resonate with the Chakra points, found within the human body…right…?

vethumanbeing
I come from Masonic tradition 33rd degree, and they strenuously believe in the Bible (old testament). The Knights Templar were the guardians of the Gnostic Principles of the Essenes living in Qumran, destroyed in 70AD by the Roman Army. They were the Hebreic sect that left the 'Dead Sea Scrolls' found by a goat herder in 1948.

Why 33, what’s so special about that number?

So the Knights Templar became the Masons, who were unfortunately infiltrated by the Illuminati…hence the problems we have today…am I even close?

And just what exactly were the Knights Templar doing, while raking around the secret lower tunnels of Solomon’s Temple, followed by scurrying, (warp light speed) back to their head quarters?

Any ideas…

- JC

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

There are many big issues with both Christianity and Freemasonry. The biggest problem with either religious organization (Freemasonry is a religion, don't believe anything otherwise) is they believe in absolute right or wrong, similar to just about everybody in life, yes? This right or wrong mentality is what we call Duality or opposite polarities that conflict with each other. This is the cause of just about all wars and conflicts in history, and it is deep rooted in the collective Mind of Man or the Ego. Each religion believe they have the absolute truth, and so, the more a member of that particular religion is "fanatic" or deeply passionate, the more extreme they will react.

I'm not going to discuss Christianity too much here, since most people have a decent understanding of the religion. Freemasonry is more a private, exclusive group. Hence, there seems to be a lot of negative reactions to their secrecy. It's a complex organization, just like any other religion on Earth. To put it briefly, Freemasonry are the descendents of historic groups, such as the Rosicrucians (Order of the Rose), Knights Templar, and even earlier as the Assassins in the Middle East. Although the rituals are similar, their ideals and goals are different. The Origin of America comes from Freemasonry. The initial intentions to create a land of liberty and freedom were great. Their intentions were pure and actually were trying to create a better world through a new world known as America. But just like every religious/political groups out there, as time went by, they got more corrupted due to abuse of power and greed, seeking even higher powers from the higher planes such as the Astral Plane to get help. Freemasonry became worse not better within its ranks. It's like a few members of the brotherhood got greedy and planted seeds of corruption. One day, it grew into something ugly. There is no secret to the Masons. The secret is that the lower members don't know the whole truth, while the highest of the highest are really just corrupt corporate leaders.

But either way, the idea of an exclusive group (like the Mafia) is also Duality. Duality also means separation, which means that they created a group that is a "family" to them, separate from regular society. In fact, all religions do that these days, creating these separate families that are better than the other religion across the street. Even the different factions or denominations within a religion compete with each other. Our regular families are the same concept, we just never think about it. Do we not treat our family better than people in the streets? With God, it's not about separation, it is about ONENESS. We are ALL One with God, not in these separate groups all over the world. Let's not dispute who is right or wrong, or who belongs to what family, let's all unite as a single entity. This is the Kingdom of Heaven.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Joecroft
reply to post by veteranhumanbeing

vethumanbeing
They do co-exist; but its a separate HIDDEN order. The Templars (Latin meaning TEMPLE) are the keepers (A MUCH HIGHER ORDER-EVEN MORE SO THAN THE POPE RCC), guardians of the sacred knowledge of mans origins; or truth of Cosmic Order and mans creation which was not of an evolutionary "Darwinistic" vein ape turns into human (laughable).

Joecroft
Yeah, real side splitting stuff; a real rib tickler lol (pun intended)

The jokes keep on coming--that whole adams rib ideaform (saving for my monologue emcee JC).

vethumanbeing
These ideas were esoteric in tradition. "Life manifestd as the being we know as homo sapiens did not originate on this planet, but was implanted here by more advanced spiritual beings who came from elsewhere.

Joecroft
Makes perfect sense, like I was saying in another thread, the disclosure project report, suggests that the majority of Alien life forms, are in fact predominately humanoid in form, similar in appearance to humans, so similar in fact, that they could well be walking the halls of the white house, as we speak/type

They are and are of the 4th dimensional order, the Illuminati the power brokers, the ones with untold wealth handed down through family affiliations hundreds of years old; the ones that elect the puppet officials that do their bidding (I can hear the snickers but this is the way of trickery and manipulation by them of you).

vethumanbeing
A tradition handed down would be the proper building of temples (and so the Freemason builder becomes integral to the process). These were constructed for the sole purpose to contact the higher angels, gods or divine and were built upon junction or ley lines that transmutted cosmic and telluic currents (like a river of energy tapped into).

Joecroft
And they used advanced sound technolgy, to tap into vibrational frequncies that would resonate with the Chakra points, found within the human body…right…?

Yes. Sound frequency can actually change matterform, you would know this from the Bible (the walls of Jericho falling due to 'trumpet sound'). These are extremely low tones, much lower than the 40hz heartbeat in that one concentrated sound pulse wave can obliterate flesh (vibrate it to smithereens), distrupt chakra magnetic points and the electrical wiring of the human body.

vethumanbeing
I come from Masonic tradition 33rd degree, and they strenuously believe in the Bible (old testament). The Knights Templar were the guardians of the Gnostic Principles of the Essenes living in Qumran, destroyed in 70AD by the Roman Army. They were the Hebreic sect that left the 'Dead Sea Scrolls' found by a goat herder in 1948.

Joecroft
So the Knights Templar became the Masons, who were unfortunately infiltrated by the Illuminati…hence the problems we have today…am I even close?

The number 33 is the highest in vibration, other than 11. I do believe the Illumnati did infiltrate the Masonic tradition and in so doing you have the falacies recorded by others within this thread. Its a real shame "long live the CARTOON WaterBuffalo lodge" because that is exactly what has happened to it, its not revealing the truth but hiding it (regards its newer members).

Joecroft
And just what exactly were the Knights Templar doing, while raking around the secret lower tunnels of Solomon’s Temple, followed by scurrying, (warp light speed) back to their head quarters? Any ideas?

Looking for the Ark of the Covenant; the gold box that held 'the METAPHOR for the significant/life starter, the animater of all life forms'; radioactive Uranium (secret knowledge stolen from the Egyptians), dont believe a word of the 'Exodus' as written.
edit on 30-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Joecroft

And just what exactly were the Knights Templar doing, while raking around the secret lower tunnels of Solomon’s Temple, followed by scurrying, (warp light speed) back to their head quarters?

Any ideas…

- JC

The Number 33 is esoteric or a closely held secret among not just the Masons but also throughout the world from many religions, including the ancestors of Masons. I'm sure you wondered why the "highest level" of Freemasonry of the Scottish Rite is the 33rd Degree. Actually 32nd is the highest, but 33rd is the Honorary Degree.

The Number 33 is a Master number. A person who bears this number is a Master of the 7 Rays of God within the Sun. There are more than 7 Rays, but I'm not going to discuss them at this point. The Central Sun is the Source of all life. It comes from the Ultimate Creator of this Universe. Even more esoteric, there are 33 Levels of Heaven in the Spiritual Realm. The Spiritual Realm is the highest area of the Material Universe. In order to transcend Heaven, you must go through all 33 Levels. I'm not going to go too deep. So do you see why it's a mystery? The Masons do hold a lot of mysteries and deep secrets of the Universe, but so do Christians. It's just that the lower congregation don't know these things.
edit on 11/30/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Joecroft

They are and are of the 4th dimensional order, the Illuminati the power brokers, the ones with untold wealth handed down through family affiliations hundreds of years old; the ones that elect the puppet officials that do their bidding (I can hear the snickers but this is the way of trickery and manipulation by them of you).

vethumanbeing

vethumanbeing

Joecroft

The number 33 is the highest in vibration, other than 11. I do believe the Illumnati did infiltrate the Masonic tradition and in so doing you have the falacies recorded by others within this thread. Its a real shame "long live the CARTOON WaterBuffalo lodge" because that is exactly what has happened to it, its not revealing the truth but hiding it (regards its newer members).

Joecroft
And just what exactly were the Knights Templar doing, while raking around the secret lower tunnels of Solomon’s Temple, followed by scurrying, (warp light speed) back to their head quarters? Any ideas?

Looking for the Ark of the Covenant; the gold box that held 'the METAPHOR for the significant/life starter, the animater of all life forms'; radioactive Uranium (secret knowledge stolen from the Egyptians), dont believe a word of the 'Exodus' as written.

You are correct. The Illuminati or bearers of light (although it's a false light that is not of God) did infiltrate the Freemasons in the 1800s. Thus, that is why I was explaining why Freemasonry got corrupted. It's only one of the reasons, however. They were also infiltrated by other religious/political factions, such as but not limited to the Vatican and their Order of Jesuits and Order of Malta.

The Ark of the Covenant is indeed a metaphor. It really just symbolizes your Heart, which is where God is. Numerous people look for this Ark of the Covenant here and there, but even the Knights Templar were in error, thinking that there is a secret to immortality within the Ark. Really the secret to immortality is closer than you think, it's within you, not anywhere else.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Nice to read you again ctophil; thankyou for expanding/adding to this discussion (as usual am in total agreement) and it helps that you say what I cannot at times because Im more cursory in my commentary details, sssmmeetails. I have an idea I cannot stop thinking about; that Jesus (as a fully functional 9 dimensional human) was an insert/thoughtbomb (much like splicing that one does in 'movie magic') film making/a sort of edit) to change the course of the muddiness of that period in religious history; that of the collision of theocratic paganism and monothesim achitypes (how would we know) other than his (not present) witnesses after the fact 70 years later? Paul and Luke's writings. Im not buying the fact Jesus never wrote anything down on purpose he was very well educated. None of it makes sense. One thing I will add to your post, the templars are most emphatically of the Essene tradition, ?-70AD Qumran; Sect destroyed by the Roman Army. Why are/were the templars so connected to this tradition? Because Jesus was himself an Essene. You may think I am contradicting myself here, but as an insert ideaform Jesus would have by all accounts lived and walked the earth, and the more people believe in this the more solid the idea becomes until it actually becomes a viable truism; actually manifests itself overtime.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ctophil
vethumanbeing
Joecroft

veteranhumanbeing
They are of the 4th dimensional order, the Illuminati the power brokers, the ones with untold wealth handed down through family affiliations hundreds of years old; the ones that elect the puppet officials that do their bidding (I can hear the snickers but this is the way of trickery and manipulation by them of you).

Joecroft

vethumanbeing]

ctophil
You are correct. The Illuminati or bearers of light (although it's a false light that is not of God) did infiltrate the Freemasons in the 1800s. Thus, that is why I was explaining why Freemasonry got corrupted. It's only one of the reasons, however. They were also infiltrated by other religious/political factions, such as but not limited to the Vatican and their Order of Jesuits and Order of Malta.

In reading the histories of the Jesuits (the Popes strong arm marine militia) they came into serious conflict with the papacy regarding the morality of what they were tasked to do, specifically go into remote primitive areas and impact the natives lives in a most dramatic fashion (and this did not involve 'voluntary conversions to christianity'. Freemasonry is corrupt now; the founding forefathers of this nation were at least pure enough to be able to 'reason a new country into being'.

ctophil
The Ark of the Covenant is indeed a metaphor. It really just symbolizes your Heart, which is where God is. Numerous people look for this Ark of the Covenant here and there, but even the Knights Templar were in error, thinking that there is a secret to immortality within the Ark. Really the secret to immortality is closer than you think, it's within you, not anywhere else.

The soul/spirit or 'spark' lives in the heart vessel. I hear there were actually 3 Arks, one was accidently dropped off a bridge into a canyon depth that made it irretreavable; the other was reposessed and well, you have the third unaccounted for. I would imagine the human would think it contained the secret to immortality; but if it actually held radioactive Uranium would hasten your demise if you opened it (gold can insulate the effects). The soul is eternal, always has been; we just dont remember (for whatever reason) until we loose the body and are faced with our own ignorance in not understanding what we are ("NOT AGAIN") on the other side of this gross matter existance.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Good to see you as well, Vethumanbeing. Namaste, always a pleasure to meet my Divine Sister. It's not that Jesus wasn't educated enough to write books (he was highly educated), he felt it is clearer by teaching instead of writing things down. You see, when you write stuff in words, it is subject to misinterpretations and translations all over the place. You noticed what happened to the Bible? I, personally, would rather teach in person than write a book for everybody. I have been asked myself to write books about spirituality. But I would rather teach in person. On ATS, it's difficult to describe things in just text. But I am reaching a larger audience through the internet. However, I can't guarantee that people are not misinterpreting my words, because as I said, most people use the intellect instead of the spiritual mind to understand things. Another thing to consider is not everybody is good at teaching using writings. We all have our own special divine abilities that are unique. Jesus is my personal teacher and I AM One with him. So a lot of what I have to say will be as what my Master would say.

With that, Jesus was very busy teaching across the Middle East and Asia. So I'm not surprised that it is better for his disciples and aspirants to write their own scriptures with the teachings of Jesus throughout time. There are books in India dedicated to Master Jesus and his universal teachings. Over there, he is called Buddha Issa and very well respected due to his Mastery. Jesus does have a secret monastery dedicated to higher spiritual training in the Himalayas. But it is only accessible and visible to people with a high God consciousness. If you are highly spiritual, you can visit that monastery and Jesus' disciples (he does have students in the East as well) will teach you great wisdom.

I know this has little to do with this thread. However, it's always good for everybody, including Christians and Freemasons, to open their understanding a little further, thereby expanding your consciousness to a new level.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
The number 33 is the highest in vibration, other than 11.

Yeah, makes perfect sense…wait a minute, stop, rewind the tape, and lets just play that back, one more time…

“33 is the Higher…. other than 11” huh?… I will admit my math’s is a little rusty, but its not THAT rusty lol

It kind of like me saying that Aces in a deck of playing cards, are the highest, other than the Ten of diamonds, which is higher than them ALL lol…

Knowing you reasonably well, I know there will be some kind of explanation…

vethumanbeing
I do believe the Illumnati did infiltrate the Masonic tradition and in so doing you have the falacies recorded by others within this thread. Its a real shame "long live the CARTOON WaterBuffalo lodge" because that is exactly what has happened to it, its not revealing the truth but hiding it (regards its newer members).

Yes, well said, if only they knew…

The Catholic church accusing the Templars of devil worship, and then having them tortured to force confessions out of them, under duress, is now the true story, for those who infiltrated the Templar organization.

vethumanbeing

I think the ark was advanced technology, that utilized zero point energy, and was primarily used to help build the ancient temples. It may have had other destructive uses in the wrong hands…

The Templars may also have been possibly looking for secret hidden texts, and perhaps the grail itself, as well as something else of interest; the Shroud of Turin!

- JC

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

ctophil
The Number 33 is esoteric or a closely held secret among not just the Masons but also throughout the world from many religions, including the ancestors of Masons. I'm sure you wondered why the "highest level" of Freemasonry of the Scottish Rite is the 33rd Degree. Actually 32nd is the highest, but 33rd is the Honorary Degree.

Greetings…

Perhaps a little background about myself might help here. My Father was in the Masons, and held and an ancient Masonic name, which is connected to the Templar knights. Unfortunately for me, I never joined up.

On the flip side of that, I also believe in Jesus and have received the Holy Spirit and become born again, but my belief in Jesus is pretty unique. I also believe in aspects of the Gnostic texts and aspects of standard Christianity combined, and that there is truth to be found within both beliefs etc… There’s a lot to cover, so suffice to say, there are also aspects of the later, which I have completely let go of.

So reading this thread, brings a rye smile to my face…

ctophil
It comes from the Ultimate Creator of this Universe. Even more esoteric, there are 33 Levels of Heaven in the Spiritual Realm. The Spiritual Realm is the highest area of the Material Universe. In order to transcend Heaven, you must go through all 33 Levels. I'm not going to go too deep.

Thanks for explaining it further, but what does each of the 33 degrees represent?…oh, and one more thing, are you a Mason?

- JC

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Joecroft

[quote vethumanbeing
The number 33 is the highest in vibration, other than 11.

Joecroft
Yeah, makes perfect sense…wait a minute, stop, rewind the tape, and lets just play that back, one more time…
“33 is the Higher…. other than 11” huh?… I will admit my math’s is a little rusty, but its not THAT rusty lol
It kind of like me saying that Aces in a deck of playing cards, are the highest, other than the Ten of diamonds, which is higher than them ALL lol.

Take the 11 number 3x times becomes a 33 vibration , within the mystery schools numbers translated letters or images to create bold sound (magnetic) wave forms. I cannot explain how this happens in nature but it does, just a very similar small componant of the same action controlled chaos (light=radiation (from the sun activating the soul heart aspect)/wind HARMONICS SOUND animates chakral physical being MATTER; water (containing the neccessary minerals profligates or nurishes the life form as it carries the electricity (within the water componant that drives the chakra points to talk to each other; you must realise this is a physical/mechanical construct). Its a miracle it ever happened. I could be wrong, but this is my understanding of a very simple construct describing Genesis in its explaination of the (animation of a dirt/clay based material). Image/form POPS into being.

vethumanbeing
I do believe the Illumnati did infiltrate the Masonic tradition and in so doing you have the falacies recorded by others within this thread. Its a real shame "long live the CARTOON WaterBuffalo lodge" because that is exactly what has happened to it, its not revealing the truth but hiding it (regards its newer members).

Joecroft
Yes, well said, if only they knew…
The Catholic church accusing the Templars of devil worship, and then having them tortured to force confessions out of them, under duress, is now the true story, for those who infiltrated the Templar organization.

Why the RCC didnt align themselves in the first place with the Templar Knights is NOT under consideration, we know it was a 'land grab' by Pope Urban to take all of their estates existing in Normandy (FRANCE) and those not murdered fled to the northern British territories (Scotland) to then carry the tradition as freemasons. The only reason the RCC accused the Templars of 'devil worship' was to set a keystone in cannon law "discribing such and such as such". All false and a gerber food fest 'law making' for the next generations of priests, bishops and cardinals. This was the year 1309 on a
Friday the 13th when this happenned. Its no wonder the Scottish distrust the Brits (nibiru) and Irish (POPPY lovers), its in their DNA to do so.

Joecroft
I think the ark was advanced technology, that utilized zero point energy, and was primarily used to help build the ancient temples. It may have had other destructive uses in the wrong hands…

It was an advanced technology, here is the thing; it was promoted as 'something to fear'. AGAIN? here we go with that same ridiculous architype "I HAVE A METAPHOR SYMBOL" to fear (that Im carrying around on lath boards by my samoan slaves from point A to point B). WHY MOSES? it should levitate by itself as it had every possibility to do so; you misunderstood what you stole.

Joecroft
The Templars may also have been possibly looking for secret hidden texts, and perhaps the grail itself, as well as something else of interest; the Shroud of Turin!

The grail is the bloodline of Christ and "who" carries it today in the "modern times" its DNA still existing (some suspect MORMANS NOT). This is the purpose of Brigham Young and the University of AZ genetics depts. to find the carriers. Lets all have a big laugh here, because it will not dilute the truth of these very costly research endevours.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
Take the 11 number 3x times becomes a 33 vibration , within the mystery schools numbers translated letters or images to create bold sound (magnetic) wave forms.

Through vibrations/sound atoms are put into motion, and creation uses those geometric/mathematics/shapes to not only create, but also to communicate. I guess you’ve seen the effect loving thoughts can have on substances such as water etc...

I think all the letters in the Alpha bet, are derived from sacred geometry. Like for example the geometric shapes in my avatar, spell out the word GOD IMO…

Square = G - Circle = O - Triangle = D

The letter G is essentially a square, that has gone through an evolutionary process, and in Hebrew the letter D was represented by a triangle on its side, and of course the letter O hasn’t changed…

vethumanbeing
Why the RCC didnt align themselves in the first place with the Templar Knights is NOT under consideration, we know it was a 'land grab' by Pope Urban to take all of their estates existing in Normandy (FRANCE) and those not murdered fled to the northern British territories (Scotland) to then carry the tradition as freemasons.

Do you think the treasures from Solomon’s Temple were buried somewhere in Scotland?

And what do you make of the, fleeing to Switzerland theory. Those Alps would make an excellent burial place for secret treasures, don’t ya think…?

Although if I had to give it my best guess, I would go with Scotland (and not because of any bias) simply because, it was a much securer place back then, geographically speaking.

vethumanbeing
The only reason the RCC accused the Templars of 'devil worship' was to set a keystone in cannon law "discribing such and such as such". All false and a gerber food fest 'law making' for the next generations of priests, bishops and cardinals.

Yes, I concur; it’s right up there with the Salem witch trails, and was a Satanic abuse of power in itself. What I meant in my previous post, is that now the above story, suits those who have infiltrated, and now run the Masons.

vethumanbeing
The grail is the bloodline of Christ and "who" carries it today in the "modern times" its DNA still existing (some suspect MORMANS NOT). This is the purpose of Brigham Young and the University of AZ genetics depts. to find the carriers. Lets all have a big laugh here, because it will not dilute the truth of these very costly research endevours.

I think I may be it. The Templars were the keepers of the secret bloodline, and my Father clearly has the Masonic Templar name connection, plus I got the dark blood red hair, to go with it.

Why are the Brigham Young University searching for this bloodline, what’s their connection to all this…?

- JC

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Joecroft
reply to post by ctophil

ctophil

Greetings…

Perhaps a little background about myself might help here. My Father was in the Masons, and held and an ancient Masonic name, which is connected to the Templar knights. Unfortunately for me, I never joined up.

On the flip side of that, I also believe in Jesus and have received the Holy Spirit and become born again, but my belief in Jesus is pretty unique. I also believe in aspects of the Gnostic texts and aspects of standard Christianity combined, and that there is truth to be found within both beliefs etc… There’s a lot to cover, so suffice to say, there are also aspects of the later, which I have completely let go of.

So reading this thread, brings a rye smile to my face…

ctophil
It comes from the Ultimate Creator of this Universe. Even more esoteric, there are 33 Levels of Heaven in the Spiritual Realm. The Spiritual Realm is the highest area of the Material Universe. In order to transcend Heaven, you must go through all 33 Levels. I'm not going to go too deep.

Thanks for explaining it further, but what does each of the 33 degrees represent?…oh, and one more thing, are you a Mason?

- JC

The degrees are representation of the circumference of the Great Central Sun of our Universe. Our Galaxy also has a Central Sun, as well as our Solar System. These Suns are actually bodies of very powerful Cosmic beings in the 5th Dimension and higher. For example, Lord Melchizedek is the Universal Sun, while our Sun here is Helios. But in the 3rd, they just look like huge fireballs. The inner chamber of your Heart Chakra also has a Sun. Therefore, the degrees of Masonry represent the Rays of the Sun, forming a full circle of 360 degrees. The 3 Blue Lodge degrees represent the Tri-Flame of God (Power, Wisdom, and Love). That's why when you reach the 3rd Degree, you are called the Master Mason. Because you have "mastered" the primary aspects of God. Each of the other 30 degrees represent the many attributes of God, some of them are freedom, liberty, healing, peace, compassion, illumination, enlightenment, beauty, kindness, faith, protection, grace, etc. As you move up in the degrees, you are One with an attribute of God. But you also master the attributes before the current level.

Beyond the 33rd Degree, even most Masons in the Lodge don't even know there is a degree beyond the 33rd. But there are. In fact, it goes all the way to 360 Degrees. But beyond the 33rd are normally reserved for those who study exclusively in Egyptian or European Masonry. The 33 Degrees are American Masonry. Above the 96th Degree, those are usually for 4th Dimensional beings who have helped sponsored modern Masonry. They do embody here in physical bodies to help out the lodge.

I am not a Mason. However, everything I talk about are Universal, meaning it may be similar to all spiritual teachings throughout history, since there are truths in all things. But there are also falsehood in all things. You must use discernment and the Mind of Christ. This Christ Consciousness I usually talk about is the direct link to God Consciousness.

edit on 12/1/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Joecroft

Joecroft
Through vibrations/sound atoms are put into motion, and creation uses those geometric/mathematics/shapes to not only create, but also to communicate. I guess you’ve seen the effect loving thoughts can have on substances such as water etc.

Rote thought bombs are delivered in a geometric form you open so yes a means of inserting information that is mathmatical. I have seen remarkable experiments done with bottled tap water. You lable one with I HATE YOU and another with I LOVE YOU the molecular structures are one a snowflake, the other chaotic sewege sludge.

Joecroft
I think all the letters in the Alpha bet, are derived from sacred geometry. Like for example the geometric shapes in my avatar, spell out the word GOD IMO…
Square = G - Circle = O - Triangle = D
The letter G is essentially a square, that has gone through an evolutionary process, and in Hebrew the letter D was represented by a triangle on its side, and of course the letter O hasn’t changed.

Yes, because the alphabet has numbers asaigned to the symbols drawn. Its interesting to look at how this evolved from the Sumerian through the Greek to the modern. They changed but as you say some not at all.

vethumanbeing
Why the RCC didnt align themselves in the first place with the Templar Knights is NOT under consideration, we know it was a 'land grab' by Pope Urban to take all of their estates existing in Normandy (FRANCE) and those not murdered fled to the northern British territories (Scotland) to then carry the tradition as freemasons.

Joecroft
Do you think the treasures from Solomon’s Temple were buried somewhere in Scotland? And what do you make of the, fleeing to Switzerland theory. Those Alps would make an excellent burial place for secret treasures, don’t ya think?

Seat/stone of the Scotish throne is thought to have been found hidden in an Abbey in Scotland recently it matches the material description (unpolished rough black granite) and measurements accurate, not the one stolen back in the 50s from a london museum (too small made of limestone and they BROKE IT in the process of stealing it) as a prank by a group of 4 Scottish freethinkers 20 year olds; that eventually had to be returned, where they hid it was genious (ransomed it actually) dont think anyone did jail time). The English had been using this 'fake stone for coronations for hundreds of years, UKB gives it back to Scotland once a year but this is just too funny to justify speaking about it, as the real one was found.

Joecroft
Although if I had to give it my best guess, I would go with Scotland (and not because of any bias) simply because, it was a much securer place back then, geographically speaking.

Ive never heard of a Switzerland theory but why not, closer than Scotland, but the highlands were impenitrable in the harshness. Hadrians wall was enough at one point to barracade the north from the south (different topic). The alabaster vessel that served as the last supper 'cup' was found in Glastonbury. No ones speaking of it.

vethumanbeing

Joecroft
I think I may be it. The Templars were the keepers of the secret bloodline, and my Father clearly has the Masonic Templar name connection, plus I got the dark blood red hair, to go with it. Why are the Brigham Young University searching for this bloodline, what’s their connection to all this…? - JC

Brigham Young is cataloging genetics; and are looking for the Jesus bloodline concentrating on North America because this is where the "Latterday Jesus" appeared and procreated? with the Mormons (before they knew they were mormons yet?). My grandfather had dark red hair and alot of it.
edit on 1-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
network dude
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

network dude
Masons don't serve two masters. There is only one creator of all, omnipotent being. God, or whatever you call him. Just one. Try to learn the truth instead of blindly accepting what you are told by those who just don't know.

If you look at the Masonic Symbol you will see a compass and a level; within it you will see a big "G". This capital G represents 2 things: God and Geometry, whether they think god is geometry or that 'intelligent design is based in geometry" is anyones guess. I believe it means God IS using Geometry to manifest ITSELF as a physical 'lifeform'. This is why the term "Sacred" is applicable.
edit on 1-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

ctophil
The degrees are representation of the circumference of the Great Central Sun of our Universe. Our Galaxy also has a Central Sun, as well as our Solar System. These Suns are actually bodies of very powerful Cosmic beings in the 5th Dimension and higher.

For example, Lord Melchizedek is the Universal Sun, while our Sun here is Helios. But in the 3rd, they just look like huge fireballs.

I have no knowledge of such things, but vethumanbeing seems to be aware of these aspects also…

Interesting… I’m currently wearing the seal of Melchizedek in my Avatar. It’s the 2 interlocking Squares, crossing over each other.

Tracking down the meaning of the symbol has been a difficult thing to pin point. It’s connected to Melchizedek in some ancient depictions of him, and it’s also found in many religious architectural buildings etc.., as well as on stain glass Church window artwork of Jesus, where the symbol can be seen on Jesus robes…

ctophil
I am not a Mason. However, everything I talk about are Universal, meaning it may be similar to all spiritual teachings throughout history, since there are truths in all things. But there are also falsehood in all things. You must use discernment and the Mind of Christ. This Christ Consciousness I usually talk about is the direct link to God Consciousness.

Well, you seem to know quite a lot, for a guy who isn’t a Mason.

But your absolutely correct about the discernment part. When I first began searching for Gods truth, I was led on a synchronistic journey into certain truths. God showed me that I should be careful as to what I believe in…and the first important lesson I learned, was that understanding God was more important, than just blindly accepting something as true etc…

And now I know that all Wisdom Knowledge and Understanding, comes from, Flowing in the Spirit of the Lord, (Psalm 9, revised edition lol) or as you might say, “through the Mind of Christ”

As my belief in Jesus was taking shape, I began to have these tingling sensations in the centre of my forehead. Didn’t even know back then, what was happening to me, or that I had a Pineal Gland etc…And of course these aspects didn’t appear to be covered in the Bible. The tingling suddenly stopped after about a 3 week period of activity, and about a month later, I received the Holy Spirit.

Of course the above, is just the short version…

- JC

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join