It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 year old Woman kills 2 knockout game thugs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
news.awfbase.com...

Ha ha...... Ha.. I love stories like these.

Knockout Game Turns Deadly: 60 Year Old Woman Shoots and Kills 2 Teens After Being Punched.

Police are still trying to piece together the events of Monday night after a woman was attacked and then fired shots into the crowd of teens that assulted her.

Beulah Montgomery, who just turned 60 yesterday, says she was walking home after purchasing lottery tickets when she says a group of teens, 7 of them, approached her. Montgomery initally thought they were going to attempt to steal her purse but says she was instead hit by one of the individuals as a second attempted to hit her. That's when she grabbed her gun.

"All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to atleast see 61," she recalled. "Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands" Montgomery says she then reached into her purse and and shot in the direction of the teens and they started to flee. However two of them didn't make without being hit.

Firepiston
edit on 24-11-2013 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FirePiston

I'm calling hoax, story leads to a blog, no city, no real information other than a story about a current "trend".
Any other sources, that could lead to a police report?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

g146541

I'm calling hoax, story leads to a blog, no city, no real information other than a story about a current "trend".

Not that I know of other than the link I posted.. I saw it on my (omg....) FB page. Google it I dunno.

Firepiston

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

g146541

It says the city is Beulah Montgomery in the OP. But I understand what your saying.. These stories are so bizzare that no fine young "teens" could ever do this. So crazy that this has never happened before..
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What kind of game is that anyway?

That is no game going for the old people! As I see it, might as place a charge of attempted murder and put a stop to this game!

7 to 1 on an old woman? People need to walk the streets at night and beat the living crap out of them when you find them! Would say hold them till the poo poo comes, still it would not do any good. Best to let us take care of it ourselves!

Put them in a ring alone and let 7 older people beat them!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

infoseeker26754
What kind of game is that anyway?

That is no game going for the old people! As I see it, might as place a charge of attempted murder and put a stop to this game!

7 to 1 on an old woman? People need to walk the streets at night and beat the living crap out of them when you find them! Would say hold them till the poo poo comes, still it would not do any good. Best to let us take care of it ourselves!

Put them in a ring alone and let 7 older people beat them!

I am not completely sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but it is a game where blacks go around attacking anyone not black.
Firepiston

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Assuming its real...

I hope stories like this make players of the so called 'knock out' game think twice about what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The alleged old lady is named Beulah Montgomery, this is not the city.
If I were to spread a "story", I'd vet it myself.
You just might be spreading a rumor, but it is ok many do.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It's a hoax.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If it's real I hope it happens more often so that the message becomes clear.

Jude11

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is why I try to avoid congested areas. You should always be aware of your surroundings. Being from New Orleans and being shot in 2 places Chest and leg I have always paid attention.

I don't think the story is true because it would be covered in some way on MSM sources.

There is good news though...

There is a vaccination out to prevent the thugs from hitting you or anyone around you...

Lead!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It looks like it's a fake story.

Although a man in Michigan recently shot a teen who assaulted him in this manner. The teen survived and was sentenced to a year in jail.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

FirePiston
"Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands" Montgomery says she then reached into her purse and and shot in the direction of the teens and they started to flee.

Love how the "lord" helped her attempt to take one of these young lads life. Just brandishing the weapon would of made them flee. Then again your suppose to shoot to kill once you decide to pull.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Too bad it's a hoax

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The story is probably fake, but it brings up a discussion of where this game is leading to.

In the next year or so, I would not be surprised if the "knockout" game is replaced by the "glock-out" game. People in the areas where this is happening are going to get wise to the potential threat and start carrying legal firearms.

In my opinion, this is good, and is the appropriate response of a civilized society to such animalistic violence and savagery. It won't stop until it is potentially fatal for the attacker. We, as a society, need these youths to know that if they play a game like this, they may not come home that night.

Speaking for myself, if I get blindsided by someone and have the ability to stay conscious and move my arms, I have no choice but to retaliate with my firearm. My children cannot grow up without their father or mother over some random thug violence.

Also, it's important to realize that the pattern has some guidelines: if the target does not get immediately knocked out, they continue the beating as in the case of the man who was kicked in the head over 50 times after they knocked him off his bike. It is almost as if they are upset or disappointed that they did not knock out the victim with one punch, so they step up the brutality.

At least one victim of "knockout" has already died; obviously, fatal retaliation is not preferred but certainly justified. This is not the last time you'll be hearing a story like this; probably just the beginning.

edit on 11/24/2013 by InTheFlesh1980 because: addition

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
THE STREETS ARE DANGEROUS, WE NEED MORE POLICE ON THE STREETS TO PROTECT US.

So...how do games like these start?
It does kinda suit the agenda doesnt it!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Josephus
It looks like it's a fake story.

Although a man in Michigan recently shot a teen who assaulted him in this manner. The teen survived and was sentenced to a year in jail.

I read what probably the same story from the huffington post.
The kid was shot twice in the butt after playing the "game" with a taser.

That'll happen more often if these kids don't smarten up

4 known fatallities since 2009, from this "game" the news just reported.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

daryllyn
Assuming its real...

I hope stories like this make players of the so called 'knock out' game think twice about what they are doing.

These punks don't even think once about doing it, why would they think twice?

Scenario's like this is what concealed carry was made for..

BUT....YOU HAVE TO BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!!

At all times, armed or not.

People need to get their faces outta their phones, iPads & other crap and pay attention around them.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

"Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands"

And the lord cried:

Thou shalt not defile an old woman…

…unless ye suffer the wrath of mine smith & wesson!

Okay, just read the excerpt but I have to say I love stories like this. This kind of thing has caused death in some victims, and as soon as that happened each case should be treated as attempted murder. In which case, this lady would be simply defending herself.

The lord giveth and the lord taketh away your sorry ass.
edit on 24-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

boncho

The lord giveth and the lord taketh away your sorry ass.
edit on 24-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

I almost had to stand up and clap for this...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join