It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video, but containing swearing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
A person that claimed to work at Groom Lake that has talked to the UFO community for over a decade about reverse-engineering of alien artefacts (and been the subject of quite a few discussions on ATS) has been recorded on video stating that he has a guilty conscience and that he has told a lot of government lies.

This video has now been uploaded to Youtube.

I can think of a few people on ATS that would find the video interesting...

However, I'm not sure I can post a link to it on ATS. It contains a LOT of swearing.

Para 15(b) of ATS's Terms and Conditions state:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

Any views?
edit on 24-11-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Would be nice to have this rule bent a little. I would like to post a thread pointing to an amazing "faces in a cloud" topic, but it's on uncyclopedia, a satire site I play on, which has all the things we can't speak or link about. But the two pages I'd like to link have none of that (rated safe for everyone) - so, can I link to the two specific pages on a website which includes banned items, or is the whole website off limits? My first thread at ATS was about an article on ATS I'd written at the same website, and when linking that one I didn't get any complaints (I didn't know the rule then). So my question is along the line of the OP, can I link to two pages on uncy without falling into the black hole? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Very interested!!

Could you send me U2U with the link or give the title of the YT video so that I can watch it? Surely posting the title of the video is not breaking T&C....

Peace
edit on 24-11-2013 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I have seen other members post such things one of two ways, with a warning about content, and/or with just the youtube link and an explanation as to why you did not embed. I hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It's best to contact the staff with details of the video. If a video with "age restriction content" contains some merit the staff may allow it with a warning in the post that it contains swearing.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If you just state the exact title, then technically you are not posting a link or posting anything containing disallowed content, unless of course the title itself contains any banned words.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Bob Lazar is old news unless this is something new. You didn't provide any details.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

StratosFear
Bob Lazar is old news

Um, I am aware of that...

unless this is something new.

It is something new.

You didn't provide any details.

Yes, because this thread is in the "Board Business & Questions" forum and relates to the Terms and Conditions rather UFOs or Area 51...

In the light of Gemwolf's helpful view above, I'll give the staff a link to the video by sending Gemwolf a U2U.

edit on 24-11-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Wonderful, looking forward to seeing it. If it turns out you can link it here will you post a link on this thread or start another to show the video?
edit on 24-11-2013 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

StratosFear
If it turns out you can link it here will you post a link on this thread or start another to show the video?

I'd start a new thread in the UFO forum (with the videp, plus a "health warning" about the swearing - since there is quite a lot of it), then post a link here to that new thread.

I've now sent a U2U to Gemwolf with the link so that the staff can take a view on it.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Look forward to seeing it, Isaac.

I'll keep an eye out for new threads by you in the appropriate forum...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hey can you at least drop a few key words so that we can go find it ourselves I`m really wanting to see it. What does the video pic look like? Is it from 2013?
edit on 25-11-2013 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

StratosFear
Hey can you at least drop a few key words so that we can go find it ourselves I`m really wanting to see it.

After hearing back from the moderators, I've posted a link to the relevant video (with a language warning, in a large font, twice!) in a thread at the link below:
"Former Area 51 Employee" Ed Fouche - Recorded on video saying he is a liar

top topics

join