It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hello all. Been browsing through topics here for about a month and decided to finally join. I'm a young man living in the New Orleans area. I'm a mechanic supporting my three children and wife.

My name pretty much comes to how I feel about society. Everyone is just a drop in a bucket. No one is anymore special then anyone else. Nither is your child more special then someone else's. I don't believe in entitlement. I only believe in handouts to those that are truly in need. I believe everyone should get their hands dirty and work hard. If given the choice to of course.

I do believe the offical 9/11 story is a lie. I have no proof or personal experience, but I find it hard to believe there isn't another planet teeming with life. Of course I have other intrests in other fringe topics. Also expect to see me hanging around forums contating our corrupt politicians, our nanny state, and our now militarized police.

So seeing other intro threads I get bacon now right? See ya in the forums

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hi JaDiaB from another former skulker.

Bacon, bacon what bacon? Oh I already got a locker fulll of goodies. Must of missed the bacon that would explain the smell.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JustADropInABucket

Hi JustADropInABucket, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS JustADropInABucket, glad you joined us.

Always wanted to see New Orleans but never made it there. So you don't believe the official 9/11 story eh? You've got a lot of company here that's for sure. Not me though, I believe everything my government tells me and their hoods at the alphabet agencies too. They say they're the good guys.

See you on the boards.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Looking forward to your take on things. I can't give you bacon, but I can offer complimentary cookies...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope you find what you came here for.

new topics

top topics

join