It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mexican government reveals Mayan documents proving extraterrestrial contacts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Stylistically these don't even resemble any Mayan art I've ever seen, looks like a poorly done hoax to me.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

phantomlord
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

There is no default approach to proving a theory. You can prove a theory, or you can disprove it. If one would like to claim "hoax" (disprove) then it's the their burden to provide materials proving so, otherwise it's speculation.

I'm speaking in terms of facts and not theories or speculation. This Mayan art is presented to us as being a fact and real. Therefore, it needs to be approached the same. UFO/alien hoaxes have been happening for years and a fact. Extraterrestrial beings visiting Earth continue to this day to be a theory and not a fact.

By itself, this carving is not proof of alien and human interaction. As I said, in the very least this material would need to be tested. That's where you could at least begin to build this foundation of a depiction of alien beings. But strangely enough, there has been no scientific access to these objects. We have to admire them through photographs. How does that fact alone not make this entire situation questionable? It's simple common sense.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
When I saw them, intuition told me they look a bit different style and as if not made by the Mayans at all. I have come across other kinds of drawings or relics of that kind that turn out to be contemporary - i.e fake relics and drawings on them, these look to be the same case.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A documentary is neat but maybe they could consider scientific evaluation of said items?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

mekhanics
reply to post by nighthawk1954

edit on 23-11-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

Pretty Much Like this The Start of the Terra forming on this planet
Well According to Zachariah Stichen about the Anunnaki from the Tablet He has Read
a WAR.. and Settlement

Outlander Movie

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OceanSpray

OceanSpray
so you think the mexican government would release information such as this, with their seal of approval, without authenticating the artifacts?
edit on 23-11-2013 by OceanSpray because: (no reason given)

The last time I was in Mexico - I found corruption to be surprisingly affordable.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
what if this was just a form of entertainment, or hoax, or joke during that time?

just like any another hoax we have made today which is to be later discovered by our future descendants?
we have enough man-made hoaxes nowadays, i'm sure our future descendants will have a hand full debunking what we have today in our society.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
.org doesn't mean .truth according to the page, these 'artifacts' were analyzed by the INAH however, I was unable to locate any such information on their website located at www.inah.gob.mx...

To me it appears as if someone faked some artifacts, created a YouTube video and webpage and then attributed the 'finding' to the INAH.
edit on 24-11-2013 by DerbyGawker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I wish if they are the real deal. If the artifacts age got confirmed, it would be a perfect evidence to prove that the Mayans had extraterrestrial contacts.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The style of the artwork looks more like something by a mediocre tattoo artist than any Classic Period Mayan art I've ever seen.
Not even close stylistically.

edit on 24-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Repost with typo and grammar corrections:

Grammar Repair in Italic.

AbleEndangered
We all know Looters get all the good stuff!

I compared the art styles to some found in this video.

The video contains a few art styles from the region!

The art style is not out of the ordinary in my opinion.

Tazumal Calakmul mayan temples
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncI1hAdY3xM
www.youtube.com...

In the video I caught a Jade Amulet with 2 holes in it. Worn by a High Priest or Priestess.

If it is true about where they found these. In a hidden chamber. Then it would mean they were sacred and possibly worn and used in ceremonies by Priests and Priestesses.

I would also like to bring to attention of the presence of the Olmec's.

The Olmec's brought an Ancient Asian art style with them. Maybe the Olmec's descended from Ancient Asian sailors and had something to do with those Anchors found all over west coast of North and South America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olmec
en.wikipedia.org...

I didn't catch the errors and I can't leave it like it was.

Compelling Photos in that video. Even found a few Elephant Men, with long noses.

9:15, an Elephant Man.

12:02 Interesting doorway

12:03 Elephants Noses on another monument

13:51 Another Elephant Man.

It may play into what this Researcher says....

A mask-nificent discovery by Brown University
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTtE0Bs1EgU
www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
My question would by WHY do we, yet again, hear about space crafts coming alongside a comet?
Even if we assume these artifacts are legit this doesn't stand up to my logic-meter.

Why would they tail a comet??
They don't move nearly fast enough for deep space travel. Its a cultural meme apparently

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

its not a comet, its an Asteroid!!

FIRST ASTEROID LANDING, Feb 14, 2002 NEAR Spacecraft Descent
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK69jEia_iU
www.youtube.com...

NEAR Shoemaker landing on Asteroid Eros NASA
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDmqb-e6QtE
www.youtube.com...

An Asteroid travelling fast enough may be considered a comet, I guess. like the ones noted in other threads.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

JadeStar

Unity_99
reply to post by JadeStar

Well here lies a huge divide between people because they're actually not hoax by default. We're innocent until proven guilty.

The standard of evidence in science is more stringent than the standard of evidence in criminal law.

The person proclaiming something extraordinary in science is the defendant, not the plaintiff.

It's basic logic.

If I say, "the sky is actually red, prove to me that it isn't" that's just nonsense and you'd do well to walk away from it.
edit on 24-11-2013 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

Yes, because in law, wrongfully convicting someone that's actually innocent is less acceptable (rather, completely unacceptable) than having someone who is in actuality guilty walk away. Retribution presumably will take care of the latter, be it consequences, guilt, karma, and so on.

In the philosophy of science, letting anything slip up is disastrous, much like building a tall structure on faulty foundations.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

AbleEndangered
reply to post by JayinAR

its not a comet, its an Asteroid!!

FIRST ASTEROID LANDING, Feb 14, 2002 NEAR Spacecraft Descent
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK69jEia_iU
www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

Asteroid then. Whatever. It still doesn't make sense.
Any ET craft that may appear here is gonna just warp its way in. It isn't gonna come on the coat tails of some mundane celestial body burning fossil fuels.

The interesting thing is that there is an observable, legitimate phenomena occurring. Many people believe, including Gov officials, that its origins are outside Earth. Yet NASA cannot find them with their near-earth missions.

They aren't slow burning their way in and they CERTAINLY aren't riding the wake of an asteroid.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I believe the artists depiction was the Aliens nudging and gravitationally effecting the Asteroid. That puts it on a path that doesn't collide with Earth.

or

Control when and where it impacts.

Hitching a ride on a comet isn't that bad of an idea either....

If the Tablets do depict an event that someone actually seen. It means the Aliens have ships designed to alter the paths of Asteroids and such!!

1.7 Mile PHA Asteroid 1998 QE2 has a Moon!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdF6_lUa5yQ
www.youtube.com...

^ I think he is an ATS'er

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Perhaps, but that misses the point of my question.
That is your interpretation.

Looking at it another way, this is the same meme we see time and again. UFO riding in the tail of a comet.

One group of folks believed it so much they killed themselves in mass hoping to hitch a ride as it passed by.

THAT cultural belief seems ingrained for some reason and I assume it is because comets and other seemingly random celestial bodies are mysterious to us. Its like a hard-wire to the god belief or something.

Truth is, if you believe this nonsense, you are doing so because you are believing in the same thing that caused a couple dozen weirdos to drink cyanide laced koolaid a few years back.

Its as simple as that.
Its just a comet, or asteroid, or whatever.
It is NOT a propulsion system for an advanced spacecraft.

End of story.
That's all I need to know to know there is no truth to this story

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I wonder myself.

May be just "too" good.

I hope not. I hope these are genuine.

Especially the one with the Trade Federation Nemoidian(star wars reference) performing the Eucharist.

It becomes a mirror to Egyptian art.

Like the Childen of Akhenaten Carving:

House Altar Depicting Akhenaten, Nefertiti and Three Daughters
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryycDVWXDvc
www.youtube.com...

This area of the world (Central America) would have been a massive trade route. Would be a Land based Panama Canal!!

These guys are too similar to those children. Found a hemisphere away.

Two 6 inch Tall Mummies found in Atacama Desert
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gnLRMA5YqA
www.youtube.com...

But, I know the deal.

Your gonna tell me these are fetuses.

and I'm gonna return with, that have 91% human DNA....

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Yes, it would be cool if they were genuine, but they probably aren't.
And even if they were it "proves" nothing. All it shows is that ancient people were no less superstitious than we are today.

Riding the wake of a comet is nonsensical as a means of deep space travel - period.

We see it all the time right here on ATS..."Comet ISON has a group of bodies following it. Ergo space craft".
That premise is freakin' ridiculous. That's as nicely as I can put that.

ETA: I have no comment on the video of the mummies.
That stuff is for another thread.
edit on 24-11-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
before the Mayans , Olmecs were all the faces of the world and learning
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpffMg6HqU0
www.youtube.com...

Notice the eyes??
edit on 25-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: post change

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join