It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama JFK Photo-op conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The Shoe In The Mirror

Today, on the 50th anniversary of his assassination, the White House managed to photograph JFK's portrait just as Barry occasioned by, entranced to such unimaginable depths of reflection that any of us would not likely find our way back should we embark upon them.

Oddly enough, it was because an opportunity here for peak-shamelessness went unexploited that I even looked twice. I thought for sure Barry would be eye-locked with his superior predecessor in existential osmosis, but he isn't. And even though I'd seen the portrait before, my mind never wondered beyond the frame what Kennedy was actually looking at. But all of a sudden here's this near-floor-to-ceiling photo-op of nothingness with which to follow his line of sight and...that's when you see it: the shoe in the mirror.

(can't figure out how to post pictures)

It looks like Barry's shoe or someone's (shoe) just behind him stepping over a Red line. Some kind of red sash or holiday ribbon. But notice the upward turn of the Red line; Barry would have to be holding the material taut and we can't see him doing that.

Regardless of how it was achieved, Kennedy was murdered by a Red communist coward and, if you were to strech him a bit, his leg and foot would be anatomically correct with the reflection.

And since I think Barry&Co. are spiteful cowards with bloodthirsty pedigrees I'm theorizing that this scene was meticulously staged and meant to convey, however cryptically, on this conspiracy-rich anniversary, that Kennedy crossed a line - a Red line.

edit on 22-11-2013 by obamuh because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2013 by obamuh because: tried adding pics a couple of times

edit2: The post linked in the headline has been updated with information from this thread. Thanks to Meta.
edit on 22-11-2013 by obamuh because: new info

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by obamuh

Seems a bit of a stretch (pun intended).
Honestly I don't know if it was intentional, at least not the way you mentioned. I don't think a communist killed JFK so I'm thinking if anything, more of a different message, along the same lines though.
edit on 22-11-2013 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

kx12x
reply to post by obamuh

Seems a bit of a stretch (pun intended).
Honestly I don't know if it was intentional, at least not the way you mentioned. I don't think a communist killed JFK so I'm thinking if anything, more of a different message, along the same lines though.
edit on 22-11-2013 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

How do you see it then? That Obama is toeing the red line?

edit: any help posting a picture would be appreciated.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

obamuh
The Shoe In The Mirror

Today, on the 50th anniversary of his assassination, the White House managed to photograph JFK's portrait just as Barry occasioned by, entranced to such unimaginable depths of reflection that any of us would not likely find our way back should we embark upon them.

The White House tweet is misleading. A quick search of that photo shows that it was not taken today, on the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination, but on 24 January 2009.

Description English: On a tour of the State Floor of the White House, President Barack Obama looks at a portrait of John F. Kennedy by Aaron Shikler and hung up in the Cross Hall, 1/24/09. Official Photo by Pete Souza.

commons.wikimedia.org...:Barack_Obama_looking_JFK_portrait.jpg

edit on 11America/Chicago30pm2013-11-22T22:21:41-06:00201311America/Chicago30 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

METACOMET

obamuh
The Shoe In The Mirror

The White House tweet is misleading. A quick search of that photo shows that it was not taken today, on the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination, but on 24 January 2009.

Description English: On a tour of the State Floor of the White House, President Barack Obama looks at a portrait of John F. Kennedy by Aaron Shikler and hung up in the Cross Hall, 1/24/09. Official Photo by Pete Souza.

commons.wikimedia.org...:Barack_Obama_looking_JFK_portrait.jpg

Good tip, but the date the photo was taken is irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by obamuh

Well, the first line of your OP states that the photo was taken today, so I was just clearing that up.

Here is another photo of it. Looks a little "photo-shoppy"?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Now THAT is interesting. Look how awkwardly Barry is standing. Totally staged to achieve the photo they released. And I suppose my first sentence is inaccurate in light of this new evidence, but the date is irrelevant. It was staged. Who the hell stands like that? A prissy little girl maybe.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by obamuh

I take it you don't get out to art galleries or museums much?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kukri

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

obamuh

Now THAT is interesting. Look how awkwardly Barry is standing. Totally staged to achieve the photo they released. And I suppose my first sentence is inaccurate in light of this new evidence, but the date is irrelevant. It was staged. Who the hell stands like that? A prissy little girl maybe.

It was in reply to the above comment specifically "Who the hell stands like that? A prissy little girl maybe." A regular visitor to such institutions would observe many a person standing in a similar pose as they reflect on the work before them, just as an artist, builder or architect may step back and study their own works. You seem to be obsessed with seeing things where there is nothing to be seen. Maybe you should take a step back yourself and reflect on your 'creation'.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
That second photo is obviously taken at the same time but it is a different photo from the top.
It is not a cropped version of the OP picture, many things show this, like the angle of the painting, the bulb distance from the painting and angle.

Obama appears in the same position.

One thing I'd like to say when it comes to 'photo ops'
They don't take long, many photographers shoot shoot shoot, following their subject, the more natural the subject is, the better the camera will convey it.

I think most can tell a true staged photo op

www.vaguespace.net...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by obamuh

" Regardless of how it was achieved, Kennedy was murdered by a Red communist coward and, if you were to strech him a bit, his leg and foot would be anatomically correct with the reflection. "

I Lost you Right there . Oswald did not Fire a Rifle on Nov. 22nd 1963 . An F.B.I. Paraffin Test on the Day he was Arrested came up Negative . Oswald was also proven to be a Low Level C.I.A. Operative tricked into Pretending to be a Communist Sympothizer as part of his Patsy Role in the JFK Assassination . The rest of your Post is Pure Hogwash , Sorry ....

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by obamuh

A photo of a tourist looking at a JFK painting solves his mystery? Please go on.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
What I find curious, is why is there a mirror at the back of the table at floor level. Is this normal practice? Is it some sort of security thing?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

SixX18
reply to post by obamuh

A photo of a tourist looking at a JFK painting solves his mystery? Please go on.

Tourist is a president, Barry is Obama.

We have a OP skimmer.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Kukri

obamuh

It was in reply to the above comment specifically "Who the hell stands like that? A prissy little girl maybe." A regular visitor to such institutions would observe many a person standing in a similar pose as they reflect on the work before them, just as an artist, builder or architect may step back and study their own works. You seem to be obsessed with seeing things where there is nothing to be seen. Maybe you should take a step back yourself and reflect on your 'creation'.

Let's both step back and reflect. MetaComet provided a pic of Barry standing in the exact position as the photo I examined on my blog. A photographer snapped one of those photos, moved to a new location, and snapped the other (we don't know the order). All the while, Barry's feet remained planted in the same awkward position. And it just so happens that Barry's reflected right foot is anatomically correct with where Kennedy's exaggerated leg and foot would be? No, I don't think so. And since I'm theorizing it was staged, I'm seeking to explain why it would be staged. Since I think Barry and Oswald belong to the same anti-human circle of communist trash, I take it to mean that JFK crossed a Red line.

CthulhuMythos
What I find curious, is why is there a mirror at the back of the table at floor level. Is this normal practice? Is it some sort of security thing?

I think it's strange, too; I've never seen anything like it. And it just so happens to catch Barry's leg as an extension of JFK's? The odds seem slim.
edit on 23-11-2013 by obamuh because: replied to another poster

edit on 23-11-2013 by obamuh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

CthulhuMythos

Many occasional pieces have mirrors especially ones from certain periods.
I see a lot of these go through the auction house although I'm not sure of the purpose for it.

Here's a typical example:Hall Table
edit on 11/23/2013 by Kukri because: added link

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by obamuh

There was a post just the other day where it was pointed out by the associated press that all of Obama's photos, but 2, they have received have been staged. This is no different.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

obamuh

Regardless of how it was achieved, Kennedy was murdered by a Red communist coward and, if you were to strech him a bit, his leg and foot would be anatomically correct with the reflection.

What Red communist coward is that?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

obamuh

What Red communist coward is that?

I've never gotten too deep into JFK theories so I accept the standard explanation of Oswald as the lone shooter.

new topics

top topics

join